Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:10 AM

Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers (2864 Views)

Robots And Humans Will Have ‘BABIES’ And Create A New Hybrid Species In The Next / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Pap For Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Yummy PRUDENCE SOY food, its a combination of Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut, for babies and toddlers.

If you are not happy with the weight of your baby or just simply want your child to be nourished, then PRUDENCE SOY is what you need.
‎Prudence powder contain all essential nutrient for strong and healthy growth of your baby and family.
It's
It's Yummy, delicious and nutritious  kiss

We deliver anywhere in the country. We sell for people that wants to buy in Bulk also.

You can reach us on: Phone no/watsapp: 08057586894, 08033866960

Email: prudencefoods@gmail.com

Hurry up and place your orders now

Location is Warri, Delta state

Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prudence Soya beans powder is very nutritious, It contain a lot of minerals, vitamins and omega-3 fats, all good for a growing child.

Add to pap and other cereals and feed to your babies and toddlers, they will love you for it.

We deliver anywhere in the country. We sell for people that wants to buy in Bulk also.

No preservative and it freshly produce in a neat and hygienic environment just for kiss

You can reach us on:
Phone no/watsapp: 08057586894, 08033866960

Email: prudencefoods@gmail.com
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
Whao shocked shocked, coolthank you all for the calls and patronage...

Like I said, please come back to this page and give testimony..

Make your call or watsapp us now: 08057586894
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
For healthy brain development..
Good immune system
Vitamins and mineral for healthy development of body tissues, brain cells. Call us and give your children the best

Prudence Soya,Gnut and Crayfish powder is it
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Don't settle for less because children food are expensive .....

Give your baby natural, freshly made, no preservative, good for body food.

Prepare in most hygienic environment...

They will love you for it..(small but mighty)
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Do you know children needs high level of protein.....

Do you know protein plays important role in child's brain development...

Do you know what you your children today will tell/show on them later in life?

Give your child/ward the best, prudence food it is

Call us now 08057586893, 08033866960
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Whao, it has been a very busy weeks, so many to be delivered....

You are what you eat..

Order for yours now... 08057586894, 08030606890...
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 11:50am On May 04, 2016
Place your order now

Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 04, 2016
Op, your food productive could be very nutritious and one of the best .... Good initiative i will say.... But your branding, and packaging has placed it on zero level... Packaging my dear, goes a long way apart from the product itself... Change yur packaging , go into rigorous adverts and see rise in sales increases daily.
God bless

2 Likes

Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 10:39am On May 06, 2016
Amelian:
Op, your food productive could be very nutritious and one of the best .... Good initiative i will say.... But your branding, and packaging has placed it on zero level... Packaging my dear, goes a long way apart from the product itself... Change yur packaging , go into rigorous adverts and see rise in sales increases daily.
God bless

thanks so much dear, we are definitely looking into that.

God bless
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 10:44am On May 06, 2016
Amelian:
God bless

Thanks so much dear, we are definitely looking into that.

Once we do company reg and NAFDAC we go for a nice packing, want to do a total packing for it,

God bless

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 10:47am On May 06, 2016
For people asking if adult can take, yes it's good for adult too, some people use for soup or just drink ordinarily instead of milk.
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 06, 2016
Digital:

Thanks so much dear, we are definitely looking into that.

Once we do company reg and NAFDAC we go for a nice packing, want to do a total packing for it,

God bless

You are welcome dear...thats good smiley
Sales will.definitely boost in Jesus name , amen.
Good job: check smiley
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 9:13pm On May 06, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 8:14pm On May 19, 2016
Prudence is also good for pregnant and nursing mothers...
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2016
450g batch ready for delivery...

Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by bomasek(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2016
This baby formula make kids grow fat like kilode.

Mum used it for my kid sis in 'em days with home made soya beans milk.

Glory days men.

1 Like

Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by DEGREE2466(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2016
Digital:
Their is this baby food we produce and sell, its call PRUDENCE baby food, it's a mixture of Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut, for babies and toddlers.

If you are not happy with the weight of your baby or just simply want your child to be nourished, then PRUDENCE is what you need.
‎Prudence powder contain all essential nutrient for strong and healthy growth of your family.

It's Yummy, delicious and nutritious  kiss

You can reach us on: Phone no/watsapp: 08057586894, 08033866960
bb pin: 335B892B, 
Email: prudencepowder@gmail.com

Hurry up and place your orders now

Location is Warri, Delta state

you may want to read this

http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/05/how-to-naturally-decide-sex-gender-of.html?m=1
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 10:18pm On May 31, 2016
Yes, most parent that are not happy with the weight of their children, has this to help alot...

bomasek:
This baby formula make kids grow fat like kilode.
Mum used it for my kid sis in 'em days with home made soya beans milk.
Glory days men.
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 04, 2016
My parents fed me these items when I was little. they said I loved it.
Re: Yummy & Nutritous.Soyabeans, Gnut And Crayfish For Babies and Toddlers by Digital(f): 8:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Yes, most babies love it so much... it's also good for breastfeeding mothers

(1) (Reply)

HELP! An Advice Needed On Couples That Are Both AS / How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? / Mother Monitoring A Girl Of 20 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.