Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News (9844 Views)

New Sect Claims Responsibility For SARS Attack In Abuja -Desert Herald / Save The Unlawfully Detained Nigerian In Ukraine / Ibb Pleaded With Saudis To Release A Detained Nigerian Islamic Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Afam(m): 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
bilymuse:

If u don`t speak up against state brutality, just remember it might be u or family next time.

Excellent point. We are too selfish as a people.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by 2busy: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8180475.stm
Sect leader 'alive when captured'
Mohammed Yusuf, bare-chested and with a bandage on his arm, surrounded by soldiers
The photograph shows Mohammed Yusuf in army custody

The BBC has obtained a photograph which shows that Mohammed Yusuf, the leader of the Boko Haram sect in Nigeria, was alive when captured by the army.

They handed him over to the police. A few hours later, journalists were shown his bullet-ridden body.

The police said he had been fatally wounded while trying to evade capture.

Mr Yusuf's Islamic sect is blamed for days of violent clashes with security forces across northern Nigeria, which killed hundreds of people.

Human Rights Watch in Nigeria have called for an immediate investigation into the killing of Mr Yusuf, 39, which they called "extrajudicial" and "illegal".

On Friday, the army commander of the operation against the Boko Haram group, Col Ben Ahanoto, said he had personally captured Mr Yusuf and handed him over to the chief of police in Maiduguri, the capital of Borno state.

He said Mr Yusuf had a wound in his arm - which is clearly shown in the photograph - which had already been treated.

The police, however, insisted he had been fatally wounded in combat.

The abducted women huddle together in the shade, with one child standing in shabby clothing
Officials said the group were in a deplorable state

The police commissioner of Borno state, Christopher Dega, said Mr Yusuf "was in a hideout, and the forces went there and there was an exchange of fire".

"In the course of that confrontation, he sustained his own injury. He was picked up and he later couldn't make it."

Earlier, police sources had offered a different version of events, saying Mr Yusuf was killed while trying to escape from custody.

Meanwhile, another group of women and children, abducted by the Boko Haram sect, has been rescued from a locked house in Maiduguri.

Officials said the latest group of 140 was in a deplorable condition, suffering from pneumonia, fever and rashes.

Last week, the police rescued about 100 young women and children from a house on the edge of the city. Many said they were the wives of sect members, and had been forced to travel to Maiduguri from Bauchi state.

The BBC reporter in Maiduguri says the Boko Haram sect believed that their families should accompany them to the battlefield.

map

No surprise at Nigeria killing
In pictures: Clashes aftermath
Nigeria's 'Taliban' enigma
Islamist death: Your reaction

Hundreds of people were killed in Maiduguri alone during violent clashes between police and the Islamic sect.

Col Ben Ahanotu, head of security in Maiduguri, said that mass burials had begun there.

The Boko Haram compound, he said, was being used as one of the burial sites because bodies were decomposing in the heat.

Life in the affected areas is now beginning to return to normal with banks and markets reopening.

Maiduguri is the capital of Borno state but the fighting spread to cities across the north of the country and the total number of dead is unknown.

A military spokesman said two of those killed were soldiers and 13 were police officers.

The number of injured, meanwhile, is still being counted. The Red Cross had earlier said about 3,500 people fled the fighting.

The violence ended on Thursday with the death of Mr Yusuf.

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by tosinaded(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
pls read my statement carefully, i wasnt referring 2 only d leader, i said evryone shuld hav a day in court. y shuld a man that has already surrendered or is unarmed b killed. that is totally wrong. so a man whatever his status or stature shuld not b killed without due process

am sorry i beg to disagree, mayb cos this dude and his followers killed many civilians for nothing, i av friends that were gunned down by this phsycho's!!!!!!!
for cryn out loud, it became a war when they burned down the policee academy opposite ramat polythechnic!!!!
wut did u expect police, soldiers and sss to do?

arrest them when the only way they could get this idiots, was by series of gun battles!!!!!!!!

if u say the leader should av been given a fair hearing, just for useful info then i agree.
but if u say he should av been given a fair hearing, cos he wasnt armed or because he deserved it as a nigerian, then I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!!

@RSA
was it not in your stupid country that indigenes started killing foreigners for no just cause?
was it not in your country that the musical legend LUCKY DUBE  was gunned down by thieves, who were meant to be indigenes?
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by ocelot2006(m): 5:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
Again, good riddance.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by sosisi(f): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2009
The man has B cup breasts
tufiakwa
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Tudor6(f): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2009
$osisi:

The man has  B cup breasts
tufiakwa
chei osisi!
I thought i was the only one who saw it. . .
Na there him mumu followers dey go suck boko haram milk before wreaking mayhem on innocent civilians. Idiots. . .
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by sosisi(f): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2009
Tudór:

chei osisi!
I thought i was the only one who saw it. . .
Na there him mumu followers dey go suck boko haram milk before wreaking mayhem on innocent civilians. Idiots. . .

Chineke God!
boko haram milk kwa?
ROFL
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Nezan(m): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
too bad
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by ndelta1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
The killing of the Yussuf might be to avoid the confession and block the revelation of the chief financial of the Sect.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by naijaking1: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
n_delta:

The killing of the Yussuf might be to avoid the confession and block the revelation of the chief financial of the Sect.

You're right, and a former police chief agrees:

Tsav says it’s cover-up attempt
Latest news
Written by Hir Joseph, Makurdi
A social critic and former Lagos State police commissioner Alhaji Abubakar Tsav has picked holes in the killing of the Boko Haram leader Mohammed Yusuf by the police, saying it was culpable murder to cover up some politicians and security officials apparently behind him.

“His interrogation after arrest could have made the police to know who his sponsors are and go after them. But the police eliminated him apparently to cover up. Who knows whether some officers in the security agencies also sponsored them”, the former police boss said.

Tsav who spoke to Daily Trust in Makurdi yesterday called for the investigation of the police hierarchy over the alleged cover up.

He feared that the Boko Haram may come out again, explaining that his feeling was hinged on the fact that the only persons who could have provided useful information about the organization and financing of the sect – the leader, Mohammed Yusuf and his lieutenants have been silenced.

Tsav who headed the “Operation Sweep” anti-crime initiative under the late General Sani Abacha said the killing of the sect leader was the killing of the vital information that could have led to the roots of the sectarian violence and its reoccurrence in many parts of the North.

He queried reports linking the sponsorship of the set to some Islamic countries, saying such could have equally been sponsored by the actual sponsors whom he said may be some politicians and other personalities in the corridors of power within the country. “As far as intelligence is concerned, saying Boko Haram was sponsored externally – Islamic countries and so on, are only speculative, and this rumour could have been deliberately sponsored by the actual persons behind the sect. “What is the evidence that Islamic countries sponsored Mohammed Yusuf? It could be some politicians, some of our leaders. You know they want to rule forever, and daily, they are devising some means to beat their opponents to the game of politics. I think our leader who are the prime cause of insecurity in the country want the situation to continue as long as it favours them.

“That sect could be a prelude to 2011. The sponsors could have been clearing the way for 2011, I strongly suspect. But the police have erased whatever could have been the trace to the actual sponsors now”, added Tsav. He therefore called on concerned authorities to investigate the killing of the sect leader.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by nex(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
@tosinaded

the police is permitted to kill when under attack that threatens the lives of citizens and theirs. All the about 600 other members were killed while they were armed, dangerous and in the act of wanton destruction of lives and property. If they had surrendered, there should have been no reason to kill them without trial.

The leaders were captured. Why were they captured? Is not for judgement? They shouldn't have been captured if they were meant for instant killing. Anyway, that still goes to show our soldiers are more civilised than the police.

To further show you that the police have no idea of their job, they arrested Mallam Buji Foi and took him to the governor's office. Is it inside the governor's desk that that they want to detain him?

Okay, the man said he wants to see the governor and they took him to the governor's office. Can you see the bunch of imbeciles that you expect to make decisions on who lives and dies?

The police force has always killed people in detention just to get a hard-on. But the difference is that they've always done it secretly and denied. Now they have done it with no remorse and they are getting showers of praise. Tomorrow, E FIT BE YOU O!

Now you all have seen the man alive then dead. How many of you can testify that this man really is the man born and raised as Yusuf Muhammed?

On the issue of them gunning people down, did you see the list of "sophisticated" weapons that were recovered from Boko Haram:
1 AK47 assault rifle, 1 single barreled gun, 3 locally made single barrel guns, 2 locally made revolver pistols, 33 assorted knives, 4 jack knives, 1 sword, 3 cutlasses, 8 catapults, three bows, 66 arrows, 2 motorcycles, 3 sewing machines, 11 bottles, some quantity of foodstuff.

The amount of weapons in total is by far less than the total number of people killed. Does that tell you that of about 600 people killed by the police so far, 540 of them were unarmed? Well permissible, in the line of fire.

Not captives!
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by nex(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
@RSA

I'm sure you're not in South Africa. Johannesburg is ranked as the most dangerous city in the world. In fact, I don't think they have finished the last riots they embarked upon.

Just before they started killing foreigners some years ago, you came in here to spread hatred about black South Africans but we rebuked you. So am sure you succeeded in spreading it over there and it worked for you. You and whatever network you're with, whose duty it is to spread hate, killings and destruction all over Africa, I want you to remember that the arm of the law is very long and you will not be shot when caught. You'll be tried in a proper court of law and then hanged.

I will not hate hardworking decent South Africans, but you demon of death, your time is nigh.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Tudor6(f): 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
LouisOlu:

Hello Im new to Nairaland online forum I think the Government and police are have try to keep the peace in that region of my country and can continue to try more harder so.
The people causing the troble is simply not happy with whatever they havs and want to take more by force .Thanks
Bless You
Welcome to the forum. . . .
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by tosinaded(m): 3:43am On Aug 04, 2009
@tosinaded

the police is permitted to kill when under attack that threatens the lives of citizens and theirs. All the about 600 other members were killed while they were armed, dangerous and in the act of wanton destruction of lives and property. If they had surrendered, there should have been no reason to kill them without trial

trial

the last time the bastard was arrested, he was released on bail, all because some people wanted a trial for him.
now u still taliking about trial?

On the issue of them gunning people down, did you see the list of "sophisticated" weapons that were recovered from Boko Haram:
1 AK47 assault rifle, 1 single barreled gun, 3 locally made single barrel guns, 2 locally made revolver pistols, 33 assorted knives, 4 jack knives, 1 sword, 3 cutlasses, 8 catapults, three bows, 66 arrows, 2 motorcycles, 3 sewing machines, 11 bottles, some quantity of foodstuff.

The amount of weapons in total is by far less than the total number of people killed. Does that tell you that of about 600 people killed by the police so far, 540 of them were unarmed? Well permissible, in the line of fire.

Not captives

dont be fooled guy!!!!!
i was in maiduguri. . . . . till the soldiers came in, this bastards had more sophisticated weapons than the police!!!!!!
those are lies, pathetic lies!!!!!
i saw this bastards live, with weapons i av never seen in my entire life!!!!!

i saw weapons more sophisticated than ak's!!!!
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Beaf: 4:14am On Aug 04, 2009
Thank God there are some responsible Nigerians left. Two Northern ex-police police and SSS chiefs have come out with severe warnings on the unfolding picture in todays Nigeria. All we are seeing, is the preparation for 2011. God knows if the country will not splinter very violently in that year. angry
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Arabambi1: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2009
The Nigeria Police lied when they said he was killed during shoot-out with police. the evidence that he was captured alive and interrogated before being killed is now on utube. Click the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBEUYklnGLo&feature=related

or google the topic
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Parnassuss(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2009
Personally, i think the truth in this case will never be fully known. But lets examine the lucid facts The police indiscriminately killed a criminal; for the seeming purpose of concealing his sponsors, retaliation to the blow he dealt their ego by killing their officers, or to prevent the sect from continuing, in the unlikely case where he WAS actually the high head of the sect. Some reports also claims the president knew about the sect and its mission b4 hand, considering the fact that the north is the bedrock of conflict and crisis in the country, that cannot be far fetched. Security must definitely have had some idea or inkling on the existence of such a sect. So, why did govt. not act, probably for the same reason the USA govt. did not act when it was told of Al-Quaida.
My summation on these recent events agrees with the thesis on there being a greater force sponsoring the sect, but i don't think it was anyone one intention for their puppet to get caught or to have him killed. I mean, if they were so influential they'd have to to do is to let him stew in prison for some years and get him quietly out to continue his job. Killing him would set back their operation except they already had a back-up plan and this was just a diversion, either way, this is one screwed up mess that deserves more intel focus and man power than i feel Uncle Umaru's putting up
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Beaf: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2009
Parnassuss:

Personally, i think the truth in this case will never be fully known. But lets examine the lucid facts The police indiscriminately killed a criminal; for the seeming purpose of concealing his sponsors, retaliation to the blow he dealt their ego by killing their officers, or to prevent the sect from continuing, in the unlikely case where he WAS actually the high head of the sect. Some reports also claims the president knew about the sect and its mission b4 hand, considering the fact that the north is the bedrock of conflict and crisis in the country, that cannot be far fetched. Security must definitely have had some idea or inkling on the existence of such a sect. So, why did govt. not act, probably for the same reason the USA govt. did not act when it was told of Al-Quaida.
My summation on these recent events agrees with the thesis on there being a greater force sponsoring the sect, but i don't think it was anyone one intention for their puppet to get caught or to have him killed. I mean, if they were so influential they'd have to to do is to let him stew in prison for some years and get him quietly out to continue his job. Killing him would set back their operation except they already had a back-up plan and this was just a diversion, either way, this is one screwed up mess that deserves more intel focus and man power than i feel Uncle Umaru's putting up

There are different political factions up North, all playing do or die politics for 2011. Everything has been thrown in the mix, from sharia to various cults; viewed in this way, one can conclude that the man was deliberately killed as a cover up.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by RSA(m): 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2009
"TOSINADE WROTE:
@RSA
was it not in your stupid country that indigenes started killing foreigners for no just cause?
was it not in your country that the musical legend LUCKY DUBE was gunned down by thieves, who were meant to be indigenes?"

Do you mean when locals clashed with zimbabweans and mozambiquens?which other foriegners are you refering to?.62 people died during that clashes and 40 of them where South Africans,22 Zimbabweans and some Mozambiquens.All parties now lives peacefully together now again.They had issues against each other and had been solved.Just for the record the guy who pulled the tricker on Lucky Dube is Mosambiquen.

Now why are Nigerians killing each other(Africans) like this,I mean you people killed 700 people,mostly children and the elderly.Where is your humanity?
nex:

@RSA

I'm sure you're not in South Africa. Johannesburg is ranked as the most dangerous city in the world. In fact, I don't think they have finished the last riots they embarked upon.

Just before they started killing foreigners some years ago, you came in here to spread hatred about black South Africans but we rebuked you. So am sure you succeeded in spreading it over there and it worked for you. You and whatever network you're with, whose duty it is to spread hate, killings and destruction all over Africa, I want you to remember that the arm of the law is very long and you will not be shot when caught. You'll be tried in a proper court of law and then hanged.

I will not hate hardworking decent South Africans, but you demon of death, your time is nigh.

Johanessburg (your so call the most dangerous city in the continent or the world) is one of the most tourist attraction in SA.The host of the opening and the closing ceremony of 2010 world cup and confederation cup.Thousand s of europeans come here for holidays everyday.
And you won't find hundreds of decaying body in any street and time.
You're Nigeria is a hell.just accept it mate, The only way to fix it is to nuke it and start afressh.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by FARAMADE(m): 2:38am On Aug 05, 2009
dadde:

Wat we must understand is that, the north is hiding something. Some northern government officials have been sponsoring these sect for so long.

yusuf mohammed is just a pupet,the puppetiers are in government. As long as our goverment cover up crimes,our country ll cotinue to lag behind

Some comments on this forum are quite shameful, we are in the 21st century and we are busy trading blames between the north and the south, even when you come to the so called South the Yorubas and the Ibos don't trust each other, let's check out the Yorubas,  the Oyo's don't trust the Ogun's , same in the South east and in the northern part of the country.

My point is we should forget about any development if this is the way we want to approach the problem with our dear country, those in government love this because they know as long as they can keep us apart, spreading hate instead of posterity they can keep their hands on the Big Purse.

My brothers and sisters, wake  up and smell the koko.  Poverty is not bias, if you are poor you are poor. It doesn't matter whether you are Ibo, Hausa, Yoruba Kanuri or Tiv hunger have the same effect on  us, and we all eat the same food to fight hunger, drink the same water, and sleep on the same mat. So why can't we put our heads together to fight and work for a better tomorrow.

In order to unite Nigerians against a common cause, start by watching your language and let us all face the problem together and we shall overcome.

To the problem of the police,I have to say I do not know the exact truth but will like the government to get to the bottom of it. No one should be JUDGED without facing  a court of law, if investigations confirmed that this guy was killed that way then you and I are not safe, think of this scenario, the police were chasing an armed robber who have just killed 5 people including 2 police officers, he was chased into a corner before they got to the corner he had climbed the fence and escaped but on getting there they found you standing their and you were promptly arrested after a few kicking and slapping , do  you think you should have your day in court? or the police should be the prosecutor, judge,  and the executor,

There is a reason why we have a court of law, there is a reason why we have executioner,

There is a reason why we have governemnt, IF at all we have any of this,,
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by lbotus(f): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2009
hey.i just saw the pic.he is really dead.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by nex(m): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2009
@RSA

you bloody Botha, I remember you. Are you trying to say Johannesburg is not the most dangerous city in the world?

When the Zulus and the Xhosa were slaughtering themselves like sacrificial lambs, where were the bodies lying? Not in the streets? When you Boers were showering the true south africans everyday with sprays of bullets, where were the bodies lying? In the streets of Canada?

I want you to clip your propaganda in your mouth and go somewhere else.

I will remind you of an MC who worked in a radio station in Rwanda during the genocide. He didn't know that spreading hate messages could carry a death sentence. Just to let you know that you too will be hanged once you're gotten hold of. You will be hanged so start thinking about what little time you have left till the noose tightens around your neck.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by BabaOlu(m): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2009
Do you want to know the possible root cause of the emergence of "Boko Haram" and cover-ups of this extra judicial killings? Read the information on these links below and make your judgement?

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1997.html

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1975.html

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1963.html

This dey happen in naija.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Benelvis: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2009
oboy,do u no anything about NDA?
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by moregrace: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2010
Either this news is true or not, the fact remains that Nigeria does not have a virile security intelligence. Instead, the people in government just using our collective inheritance to enrich themselves; a huge amount of money they did not merit as salaries and award contracts to themselves and their families. God dey. Let anybody connected to massacre of many human being like himself in the name of religion die likewise. Either in custody or elsewhere, is not important. custody is even still better place for such die. How can you equate the life of a wicked with many lives of the innocents. Those who lost their loved ones to this brutal and animalistic act would not talk like some of you out there. If It is obvious that the amalgamating of South and the North of 1914 is not in any form bringing yield, then why are we crucifying Qaddafi.
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Abagworo(m): 3:53am On Jul 29, 2014
blacksta: Mr Rule of Law don kill somebody for custody - This could have major implications on Nigeria - God forbid we have the first suicide bombers in Nigeria

When intelligent people make their contributions, fools remain be-clouded in tribalism and religious differences. Isn't it ridiculous that as at 2009 there was never a case. Of suicide bombing in Nigeria but the refusal of the then dull Preidency of Yar'Adua to understand the root of all religious martyrdom led us into this present crisis. To add salt to injury, Jonathan admin just repeated same mistake last week. To correct the error, whoever is involved in the. Shiite massacre must be judged and executed publicly. I've said my own as a patriot.

1 Like

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Oklander: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2014
blacksta: Mr Rule of Law don kill somebody for custody - This could have major implications on Nigeria - God forbid we have the first suicide bombers in Nigeria
...2009!
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by Gbawe: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
Abagworo:

When intelligent people make their contributions, fools remain be-clouded in tribalism and religious differences. Isn't it ridiculous that as at 2009 there was never a case. Of suicide bombing in Nigeria but the refusal of the then dull Preidency of Yar'Adua to understand the root of all religious martyrdom led us into this present crisis. To add salt to injury, Jonathan admin just repeated same mistake last week. To correct the error, whoever is involved in the. Shiite massacre must be judged and executed publicly. I've said my own as a patriot.

Thank you. Imagine what many of us, using balanced and pragmatically dispassionate analysis, predicted 5 years ago now vividly happening today. As it was then also, many Nigerians remains childishly sentimental and clannish to the extent they are only able to insult others while blinding themselves from seeing the big picture. It is anyone's guess where we will be in the next five years with the terrible conducts of this government that shows it has not learned any lessons from the past.

1 Like

Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by revolt(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2014
Hmmm 2009 wen intellectuals were ubiquitous on nl . See predictions. Can someone predict a dissoved union after 2015?
Re: Detained Nigerian Sect Head 'Dead' - Breaking News by nigerdeltaaa: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2015
the zoo should be careful in handling RADIO BIAFRA and Nnamdi Kanu. how many people have died ever since boko haram leader was killed? so many of you that applauded his killing I'm sure are begging his followers to stop. Be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Child Theft: Buhari Commends Police For Discovering False Correctional Centres / No Electronic Authentication, No Voting In Anambra, INEC Insists / Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.