Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. (38575 Views)

See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
MBAKA'S PROPHESY THAT WILL RESTORE YOUR HOPE IN BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.

Mbaka clearly stated that the beginning of Buhari's Government will be difficult. And there will be suffering and crisis but the end it will be joyous and great.

Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015.

“Listen fellow Nigerians, as it is right now, most of what we are suffering now and we are going to suffer were caused few years ago but the Lord asked me to encourage you. Suffering is coming but it is not suffering under damnation, there is solution, it may take some time, but at the end of it, there will be testimony;

Nigeria is the giant of Africa, Nigeria is the best country in this world; with the best weather; the country that produces the most strongest people; people who can survive everywhere, people who can relate with any type of person, people who can survive any type of weather- Nigerians; people who can prosper anywhere; the destiny, the dynasty, the authority, what it takes to make Nigeria great is restored this year.

“As I have told you, there is going to be crisis but God will handle it. This year, God said my people will be over-comers, things will be hard but my people will be over-comers”.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/01/there-are-plans-to-assassinate-president-buhari-fr-mbaka/

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by DonBobes(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
FTC

anoda LIEnus on d loose!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
DonBobes:
FTC

anoda LIEnus on d loose!

And any news not criticizing Buhari nalie from LiEnus....lolz

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by fallout87: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lies. Was forex corruption created years ago? How about inconclusive elections leading to bloodshed?

Oil is scacre but the same people whi make up APC are the same ones led by Tinubu to vote against removal of oil subsidy when GEJ was in office years ago.

These people are dishonest and unserious. Corruption is even highet and stealing is still going on.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
fallout87:
Lies. Was forex corruption created years ago? How about inconclusive elections leading to bloodshed?

Oil is scacre but the same people whi make up APC are the same ones led by Tinubu to vote against removal of oil subsidy when GEJ was in office years ago.

These people are dishonest and unserious. Corruption is even highet and stealing is still going on.

Are 4 real or just ignorant of the reality?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Islamicpope(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
wailers continue to cry me a river. in a question of time Nigeria will be great again under this PMB GOVERNMENT.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 4:41am On Apr 07, 2016
Islamicpope:
wailers continue to cry me a river. in a question of time Nigeria will be great again under this PMB GOVERNMENT.

Exactly

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Come @op, mmaa gi na Mbaka gi aka nti ee, you will know the difference between catch am and hold am.angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by blackpanda: 5:01am On Apr 07, 2016
[s]
fallout87:

[/s]

Trash!
Its unfortunate

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by blackpanda: 5:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari is our messiah!

God bless and keep PMB!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:09am On Apr 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
Come @op, mmaa gi na Mbaka gi aka nti ee, you will know the difference between catch am and hold am.angry

Lolz........gini bu iwegi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:11am On Apr 07, 2016
blackpanda:
Buhari is our messiah!

God bless and keep PMB!

I think only Jesus Christ is the Messiah, but I am sure even. If Buhari is not the best, He is surely not like the rest.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by jojomario(m): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2016
All we are seeing now, we will see then no more.

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by chijejin: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2016
How I have been surviving Fuel
Scarcity and Lack of Electricity:
* Go to Nearby Bank
* Greet Everyone,
* Plug Phone to Charge,
* Plug Power Bank, Rechargeable Fan,
* Drink Water from Dispenser,
* Sit Enjoy AC, Watch Buhari's ,Lai mohammed and APC rubbish
talks on CNN,
* Withdraw N1000
* Thank the bank staff and return
home.
The next day go and join queue to pay
back the N1000 into account.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:57am On Apr 07, 2016
jojomario:
All we are seeing now, we will see then no more.

Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:00am On Apr 07, 2016
chijejin:
How I have been surviving Fuel
Scarcity and Lack of Electricity:
* Go to Nearby Bank
* Greet Everyone,
* Plug Phone to Charge,
* Plug Power Bank, Rechargeable Fan,
* Drink Water from Dispenser,
* Sit Enjoy AC, Watch Buhari's ,Lai mohammed and APC rubbish
talks on CNN,
* Withdraw N1000
* Thank the bank staff and return
home.
The next day go and join queue to pay
back the N1000 into account.

This is a testimony of poverty............those who are busy. Can't think this low............in Enugu, either queue to buy at 86.5 or you buy @220 without queue....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:01am On Apr 07, 2016
omobaekiti:
There is no government without the approval of God Almighty. I have stated it before and I am saying it again Baba is Gods solution to the problems of this country he has been anointed and ordained to steer the ship of our great country to a safe harbour, as for me and my households we would eat from the bounty that the Almighty has prepared for this country during the regime of Buhari.Note it now there is going to be a dramatic turn around in the fortune of this country... #istandwithbuhari #saibaba #changeishere

You are wise and can see far!

14 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by fulanimafia: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2016
Any person with a fair reasoning ability would understand that the current challenges were unavoidable considering the way the country was misgoverned for several years (e.g. failure to diversify), and the unique unfortunate circumstances we found ourselves in with the oil price crash.

The future is bright, and I'm happy this happened early in the administration, as things would definitely get better especially with the passage of the budget and recovery of the oil prices/focus on agriculture and exports.

The same short memory that made Nigerians forget the long queues under Jonathan is the same one that will make Nigerians forget this current challenge once things are stabilized, and the change train will be back on full speed.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
No light no fuel . Abeg buhari #BRINGBACKOURLIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2016
baebae:
No light no fuel . Abeg buhari #BRINGBACKOURLIGHT
I enjoy at least 18hrs of light daily here in Enugu......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2016
God told him thay Nigeria is the best country in the world.... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Mbaka the politician, chai ! God dey try o !
Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Koleman(m): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2016
maybe true but I we gradually loosing patience

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Koleman:
maybe true but I we gradually loosing patience

Just a little more patience will solve the issue

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by IamPatriotic(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2016
I've never been this patient, optimist and calm in the face uncertainty and near calamitous situation, and itsn't because i'm not feeling the bites, but because i know there is light at the end of the tunnel....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by TippyTop(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Below is what Mbaka Said on 31st December 2015
This was after meeting Buhari at Aso Rock and being rewarded for a job well done.
Una go wait taya.

6 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Surfboard(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Who prophecy don epp? Religious leaders stating the obvious since the beginning of the world. Of course, there will be a solution. There's always a solution because nothing lasts forever.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Lets hear from TB Joshua..

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophesy That Will Restore Your Hope In Buhari's Administration. by omanifrank(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos) / How Obasanjo Scuttled Tinubu’s Ambition Of Producing Buhari’s Finance Minister / APC Slams Alao-akala Over “sai Buhari-sai Akala” Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.