Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy (81409 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couple In Their Bedroom While They Almost Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by shachris02: 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Prophet Mboro Claims Jesus Has A Hot Young Black Xhosa Wife In Heaven

Prophet Mboro, the man who made international headlines last week after his followers claimed he was ‘abducted’ by God during and Easter service and taken to heaven is back in the news again.

Upon return, the man of cloth claimed he took pictures of heaven using his Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.

GOOD HEAVENS!!! Mboro has the whole world shocked

His spokesperson proceeded to announce that the church would be selling the heavenly pictures for R5,000 each.

Well, there is a huge twist in the story now!

Reports claim that in the first Sunday service which he gave today, the Prophet described heaven to his followers.

Whilst this is considerably normal, given that his followers and the world have been itching to hear what the man’s heaven experience was like, it is the nature of his claims that have shocked the entire world, AGAIN.

HEAVEN SELFIE? The first picture released by the church, which they claim is of the Prophet in heaven.

The most outstanding of the revelations was that Jesus Christ, the Lord and Saviour of the Christian Religion, has a young hot forever young ebony wife.

The Prophet said, “I saw heaven and it is a surprise. Jesus for example, has a beautiful Xhosa wife. She is young, hot, and extremely attractive”

In near Davinci style, the Prophet will have incensed many by his claims.

Christians generally do not want to believe their lord had sex / has sex, as Leonardo Davinci claims in the Davinci Code

Indeed history does depict that Christ probably had a wife, and enjoyed sexual relations with Mary Magdalene.

Could this young Xhosa number be Mrs Jesus? Prophet Mboro certainly thinks so

But Mboro’s claims will cause controversy.

Especially because the wife is not only a wife, but a “young black xhosa wife”

Zulus are going to be extremely angry, as to why Jesus did not take a Zulu number.

While most of the other tribes in South Africa are angry Jesus has a wife to begin with.

Since Mboro says he took pictures with his Galaxy Smartphone, we will wait to see pictures of his wife.

Report by SADC Bizarre Correspondent, Maynard Chizavare

Source : http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/04/03/prophet-mboro-claims-Jesus-hot-wife/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by politricks: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
This pastor is a true christain. How many people have gone to heaven and come back? even the pope hasn't. I think this man should be made leader of all christains.
Mr pastors i have some questions for you jare.

1. Is jesus wife a black or a white?

2. Is she curvy like toolz or not?.

3. Did you remember to collect her number?

156 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by mackhunter77: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
he said this after smoking gbana or ganja?

282 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by bigtt76(f): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Looks like he met Olu of Warri there and smoked the best igboooo

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by FrankValency(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
I was reading with anger but when I saw " Report by Bizarre whatever..... " I laughed out loud. Finally a south African tasted Oshogbo weed plus Sapele Holy Water for the first time in history, and you all can see the result..... and I remembered that awkward moment I drank that and felt everyone were hanging on air.

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by massinola(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
make them smell him mouth well, he's high on dog meat water. e sure me die. pastor ni ifa ko

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ireneony(f): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2016
Buahahaha grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
This one eye dirty wella before e go this "Heaven" o.

When marriage no dey heaven. The only marriage in heaven is the marriage between the chosen children of God and the Lord Jesus.
All these Abrakadabra stomach infrastructure one chance pastors sef.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Africans sad
Some would believe this sh*t

He took that pics with camera 360
He edited it and started claiming heavenly photo

The mumu didn't just say Jesus had a wife
He said hot sexy wife undecided

He's lusting after Jesus wife

Jesus should have directed him to hell immediately sad

Tho' he has a fascinating Stupidity

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by emmykk(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
dear jesus forgive him.this is why you died and rose again.

i envy the weed the op smokes...abeg make i drag small

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by cold(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
What else is new? We knew this already. In fact, i gather she's pregnant now. Bros J is da man abeg.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Weyrey alaso... embarassed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by victorazy(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by techmart(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
hmmm...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Harkynkunle(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2016
Pastor Lienus Moboro... Verily Verily and Verily d lord say unto u.... Change ur stewpid way from OSHOGBO WEED.. it will only lead u to ur early grave...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by tosyne2much(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Berrylite: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Cheap and worldly talk

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
WEED!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by bignene(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
who gave this man weed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by shamecurls(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Lobatan!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by faruz: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Detayo7(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Even a clueless fool will easily know this is a false prophet!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Kk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by faruz: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
bignene:
who gave this man weed
lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by viscocom(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
WEN U SMOKE EBONYE WEED

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Bjergtrolde: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
shachris02:

Report by SADC Bizarre Correspondent, Maynard Chizavare

Source : http://thesoutherndaily.co.za/index.php/2016/04/03/prophet-mboro-claims-Jesus-hot-wife/

So he went to heaven and they found that he did not meet the criteria for being in heaven, they sent him down to hell but he missed his way.
What is the bid deal?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Acebar(m): 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
this man is a mad man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Andsboy(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Church business pastor's, oga prophet this lie no go sell, pls find another
Thank you

May God forgive U for this Nonsense.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by phlame(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Mad Pastor... Mad members...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by winkmart: 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
You deserve a spot in HELL, PASTOR

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Mboro: Jesus Wife Is Hot And Sexy by Sasuwa(f): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2016
?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 'Arrest Oyedepo Now' - Northern Youths Tell Security Agencies / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.