Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,813 members, 7,802,617 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos (39581 Views)

Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) / Man Sits On The Bumper Of A Danfo In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by StepTwo: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
egbon no wan trek
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by jamex93(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
U must pay d20 naira
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by sibb2011: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by ojmetrix(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by ruffcoin99(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
A nairalander must see this and take pishuur i know.
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by sonnie10: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
This guy for remove the beret and put on another shirt now
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by rollywise(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
addikt:
Photoshop.....nobody will wanna disgrace the force this way ...it's ridiculous! !!

That's not even a police uniform. It's just a look alike. Thus seems to me a guard in a bank or any private company

1 Like

Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by coaco(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by Carter29: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Watch him shoe,him don taya to dey waka
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by lozanni(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Very risky venture.
I read once of a guy who was hanging like that, unfortunately for him, the fender broke causing him to fall under the bus which burst his brains wide open; this happened at Funsho Williams Avenue, just after Ojuelegba, but before the National Stadium at Surulere Lagos.
When the dead guy above was searched in order to get his ID, so as to inform his relatives, the sum of about N30,000 was found on him !!!
The above shows that it might not be lack of bus fare that causes people to hang dangerously behind buses, but the urge to outwit the conductor through riding for free on buses and maybe later bragging about it to friends and family.
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by crazygod(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sh*t jst got real. Buhari is a pig
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by kayzeesoft(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
May be the conductor don declared for him say e no dey carry staff. If he can hang no problem. grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by Fourwinds: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
addikt:
Photoshop.....nobody will wanna disgrace the force this way ...it's ridiculous! !!
thank u saw dat... I don't believe... Photoshop
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by obinnashady(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
makzeze:
Man city taking a crucial 2 goals to etihad against PSG next week.

up city!
werey,na the thread be this?
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by tundeayo2020: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
tola9ja:
How to survive during the Fuel Scarcity and Lack of
Electricity:

from yours truly Olaide Dammie

Go to Nearby Bank

Greet Everyone,
Plug Phone to Charge,
Plug Power Bank,
Rechargeable Fan,
Drink Water from Dispenser,
Sit Enjoy AC
Browse with dia wifi,
Watch Buhari on CNN,
stay on queue and Withdraw N1000.
Thank the bank staff and return home.
The next day go and join the queue Again to pay back the N1000 into your account.

It works.... #ghenghen#confirm#

Era of CHANGE.
hahaha and when you come back a day after what will you do? Withdraw the said 1000 again
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by Joel3(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
if i can remember clearly that's stowaway. and it's a crime.
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by amunkita(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
politricks:
I cannot enter this kind of vehicle because of their frequent 'accidental discharge'.

Nwanne, garri don finish ur life..

Is he having a gun
So where is the accidental discharge iish coming from

Nwanne, verily I say unto u, Ibu tokunbo human being from Madagascar..
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by 2naira50kobo: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hilarious

tola9ja:
How to survive during the Fuel Scarcity and Lack of
Electricity:

from yours truly Olaide Dammie

Go to Nearby Bank

Greet Everyone,
Plug Phone to Charge,
Plug Power Bank,
Rechargeable Fan,
Drink Water from Dispenser,
Sit Enjoy AC
Browse with dia wifi,
Watch Buhari on CNN,
stay on queue and Withdraw N1000.
Thank the bank staff and return home.
The next day go and join the queue Again to pay back the N1000 into your account.

It works.... #ghenghen#confirm#

Era of CHANGE.
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by Oluwawapelumi(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
tola9ja:
his back view look like solomon arase

Mouth diarrhoea
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by bluecircle470: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
I won't believe you, this may not necessarily be a police man cos many security company use such uniform.
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by Mannygoulding(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2016
grin ehh heeehn....iss not only civilians tha suffer for fuel naw.....before you know now, bubu's convoy wee now haff bicycles kiss
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by AhmadMind: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2016
[size=18pt]Ghenn ghen ....... 007[/size]
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by callJesu: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2016
Oga carry on Jarre... No be you cause am
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by dikeigbo2(m): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2016
addikt:

Nobe only photo shop,

Nai video shop.
Music shop.
Internet shop. grin
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 12:42am On Apr 07, 2016
That's what the present economy has caused with the scarcity of fuel. how will a police recruit survive in this con3. God help us ooo.
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:48am On Apr 07, 2016
amarachi06:
No driver will carry them without payment again. Abi the scarcity no reach your house. The driver even try cos if na me, you must give me kobo.

If u like twerk dey waka.... grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by austinbrown: 2:29am On Apr 07, 2016
Imagine some saying that it was photoshoped hahaha zoo police
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by brookz: 3:26am On Apr 07, 2016
C 1....... Olokpa ;DC 1....... Olokpa
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by banio: 4:00am On Apr 07, 2016
A con3 that pays police #70K as salary. While huz rent for a month is #20K. Feeding=#40K. Transport=#4K. Medical = #30K. Tithe = #7K. Etc

Why won't corruption continue when politicians are feeding fat, and police and others can't afford transport to work.
Re: Policeman Spotted At The Back Of Danfo In Lagos by Nobody: 5:02am On Apr 07, 2016
But must Wizkid be so angry to the extent that he released Linda nudies when she was feeting her smelly toto, Wizkid why na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / How To Find Out Who’s Tracking You Through Your Smartphone / See The Long Cobra A Neighbour Killed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.