Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life (21020 Views)

How To Progress In Your First Job As A Young Graduates By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / The Limits Of First Class Degrees / Central Bank Of Nigeria Reviews Mobile Money Transaction Limits.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Dujardin(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
cool
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
All on point.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gerrard59:

However, there's nothing wrong in being proud of your achievements. Persons should developed pride in what they succeeded at.

No be every time person go dey shame.
Pride should never be seen in you when you succeed. God hates pride, He will humble you and exalt another just to let you know that He placed you where you are, you didn't get there by yourself.
With prayers; obedience to God, coupled with the factors enumerated above, your success will forever be limitless.
Hit like if you are with me.

1 Like

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Wealthyonos(m): 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Womanizing and Manizing lol
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by free37: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Damikevin(m): 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Sometimes I get scared of the what might happen after I succEed.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by ikorodureporta: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Environment........ U mst be a superhuman to succeed in ikorodu undecided
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by frithom: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
A SUCCESS MULTIVATOINAL SPEAKER WAS ONCE ASK OF ALL THE 1000 PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS HE PUT FORTH WHICH ONE OF THEM IS THE MOST INDISPENSABLE. HE SIMPLY REPLIED ........... SELF- DISCIPLINE
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yomieluv:
ogun idile is another major factor.
badoo sneh.... Ogun(war) is truly the number one factor. . ask deliverance from God
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by spelpassword: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
true talk
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by IYANGBALI: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
richidinho:
Girl friend with spiritual husband nko?
if its not in the list forgerrit n gerrrara hia mehn
grin
na dat one dey worry most nairaland babes like osusumustflow VickyRotex Aminat508 and rokiatu
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by butanep(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thread like this will not hold traffic and people are not bothered to see some success tips...

... but if it's about sex or romance or one celebrity, we will have up to 10pages.

No wonder only few people succeed among the crowd.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Temysteve(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
jenny88:

Success is the achievement of something you have been trying to do , it takes so many things to succeed in one's life .Laboring to be successful in life have been misinterpreted by so many people to suit their lifestyle , which have led people to commit so many atrocities like killing all in the name of hard work .BELOW ARE SOME OF THE ANTI SUCCESS SYMPTOMS...

ENVIRONMENT : The environment we find ourselves sometimes tells how our future will look like .Many dreams have been killed today due to the environment we are into . Where you stay matters a lot in life . Learn to stay in a place that will help you to build your career rather than staying in a place that will kill it .

THE OPINION OF OTHERS : I will like to ask you this simple question 'WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS ? WHAT VALUES DO THEY ADD TO YOUR LIFE ?. So many people have failed to attain to a greater height in life due to the opinion of their friends , not because they are not hardworking , but because of the opinion of people around them.The devil uses those closer to us , whose opinion we value , to destroy our destiny. Learn to seek the opinion of people that have great hunger for success.

PROCRASTINATION : The saying of 'I WILL'. Leaving things you should do until later time , maybe because you do not want to do them . Majority of people live by the word 'I WILL' . And it will be there for days and from days to months which then leads to years. Success cannot be accomplished without self discipline.

FEAR : Like the saying ' He who fears to try will never know what he would have accomplished . Fear is one of the strong tools that limit our success in life .It is dwelling on things that would go wrong instead of things that would go right .For you to succeed in life , you must try to overcome the fear in you by every possible means.

PAST FAILURE : Failure provides another opportunity to enjoy success . You cannot be successful in life if you have not encountered some difficulties along the line .And how you handle such situations is what differentiates you from others.Past failure is never a reason to stop trying As success can't be accomplished at first trial . Remember that it is better to try and fail than never to try at all.

PRIDE : A feeling of satisfaction or pleasure that pone gets from doing something well . You are satisfied because of the great task you accomplished today but there is no limit to satisfaction if you want to go far in life . It is a continuous journey which you will be moving day by day.

DISTRACTIONS : It is one of the major tools that brings setback in life of people. It is hard to overcome but if you overcome it , success will be knocking at your door . Human beings are being faced with so many distractions in life ranging from friends , family and work place and these distractions ends up putting the person in confusion . Every thing can be permissible for me but not all of them is beneficial. Learn to always do things that will add value to your life............

www.benedictboniface..com/2016/04/anti-success-symptoms-that-limits-our.html
love u 4 dis, will u marry me, coz na wife i dey search for ooo
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Santi222(m): 12:42am On Apr 08, 2016
nice
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by papertrail(m): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2016
I doff my heart for you. I was surprised when i saw you are a lady......i remember on stupid girl here last week that was insulting a banker that took her out that the dude is broke.If only Nigeria ladies are as intelligent as you are...
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by uvalued(m): 3:27am On Apr 08, 2016
jenny88:

Success is the achievement of something you have been trying to do , it takes so many things to succeed in one's life .Laboring to be successful in life have been misinterpreted by so many people to suit their lifestyle , which have led people to commit so many atrocities like killing all in the name of hard work .BELOW ARE SOME OF THE ANTI SUCCESS SYMPTOMS...

ENVIRONMENT : The environment we find ourselves sometimes tells how our future will look like .Many dreams have been killed today due to the environment we are into . Where you stay matters a lot in life . Learn to stay in a place that will help you to build your career rather than staying in a place that will kill it .

THE OPINION OF OTHERS : I will like to ask you this simple question 'WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS ? WHAT VALUES DO THEY ADD TO YOUR LIFE ?. So many people have failed to attain to a greater height in life due to the opinion of their friends , not because they are not hardworking , but because of the opinion of people around them.The devil uses those closer to us , whose opinion we value , to destroy our destiny. Learn to seek the opinion of people that have great hunger for success.

PROCRASTINATION : The saying of 'I WILL'. Leaving things you should do until later time , maybe because you do not want to do them . Majority of people live by the word 'I WILL' . And it will be there for days and from days to months which then leads to years. Success cannot be accomplished without self discipline.

FEAR : Like the saying ' He who fears to try will never know what he would have accomplished . Fear is one of the strong tools that limit our success in life .It is dwelling on things that would go wrong instead of things that would go right .For you to succeed in life , you must try to overcome the fear in you by every possible means.

PAST FAILURE : Failure provides another opportunity to enjoy success . You cannot be successful in life if you have not encountered some difficulties along the line .And how you handle such situations is what differentiates you from others.Past failure is never a reason to stop trying As success can't be accomplished at first trial . Remember that it is better to try and fail than never to try at all.

PRIDE : A feeling of satisfaction or pleasure that pone gets from doing something well . You are satisfied because of the great task you accomplished today but there is no limit to satisfaction if you want to go far in life . It is a continuous journey which you will be moving day by day.

DISTRACTIONS : It is one of the major tools that brings setback in life of people. It is hard to overcome but if you overcome it , success will be knocking at your door . Human beings are being faced with so many distractions in life ranging from friends , family and work place and these distractions ends up putting the person in confusion . Every thing can be permissible for me but not all of them is beneficial. Learn to always do things that will add value to your life............

Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by starlingbawa(m): 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
jenny88:

The most incisive write up i have read this week. Thought provoking nonetheless!!!
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by Mujtahida: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2016
The fault dear Brutus is not in our stars but in ourselves that we are underlings.
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2016
u no well
IYANGBALI:
na dat one dey worry most nairaland babes like osusumustflow VickyRotex Aminat508 and rokiatu
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
u no well
tongue tongue tongue I don dey win you tey tey for here now grin grin

Iyangbali 9-2 osusumustflow tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life by seyiowoseeni(m): 9:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
CBM (cash back marketing) Dear friend , you might have been hearing about online- marketing , with affiliating programs, but they never works well to your benefit or favours your first motive for participating as a member (which is financial freedom)
I don't know what those programs had promised you but here is one ( global company debt-free, offering a life time residual income for life. You don't have to believe this now , don't even stress yourself up with reasons that might sprong-up within your mind you are not require to make any payment to join or before you can make money with them.It has always been free and it will be free forever all you have to do is check them out.. ( www.cashbackmarketing.online/owoseeni )....and read every details/FAQs on their website , if you are not getting the information correctly I will be more than happy to help you out with any issues you might encounter along the way.
I can assure you that this is exactly what is fectching Google,Facebook and Amazon &co billions of dollar every month of which they are paying every internet users on their platform , like Google AdSense, fb -page Ads ,
I think I need to stop my persuasion here, enough of facts and examples , its your sole decision to change your financial situation , in this hard time of global economy meltdown .
I will be here waiting for you, and take you by hand with anyone you intend to refer into the program along the way. Note: your success is also mine.( www.cashbackmarketing.online/owoseeni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! How Do I Become A Pilot? / What Do You Hate Most About Working From Home? / 2 Nigerian Airways Retirees Slump, Die On Queue, Absence Of Forms Stall Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.