Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Mum Needs Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Needs Help! (605 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Needs Help! by rectitude(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just Coming in now on: www.fixmeblog. com

After the death of my father, the story of my family has been that of tragedy.

I and my twin sister had to stop school for a while as our financial status at that moment could not support 4 children in the university. Two of my elder ones stayed on to continue schooling as both were already far gone. Life since the death of my father has been unfair but God has been faithful to us. My father had secured a block of 4 shops and had just stocked them with goods before he died so mother who is a hard working trader has been the one managing all four shops with I and my twin sis helping out with two. This has been our means of survival and income for long now.

Three months back, fire engulfed the market where these shops are located and burnt down the whole thing. Nothing was rescued as the fire started in the middle of the night. The news of it broke the whole family with my mother having the greatest impact. This incident has proved a Hercules hill that we have not been able to cross and ever since my mom has not recovered. Things are extra difficult now but the major problem is the trauma my mother is suffering. We’ve tried everything possible to help her but to no avail. Every day, she cries and calls out my father’s name. I can see she’s suffers and it breaks my heart cause I do not know what to do. Please how can I help my mother?
Re: My Mum Needs Help! by itsik(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Wow.
This is really serious. I know how though it is with just me living alone and working in this present situation we see ourselves in this country, not to mention a family of
5. Well lemme see what I can do. But it has to be a gradual process sha. Hope u understand.
Things are difficult now,. She might take some time before she comes back or recovers her self back as that was her only means of taking care of her family. I will keep posting ideas and little ways I feel u people can try to make her come back.
Re: My Mum Needs Help! by rectitude(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2016
itsik:
Wow.
This is really serious. I know how though it is with just me living alone and working in this present situation we see ourselves in this country, not to mention a family of
5. Well lemme see what I can do. But it has to be a gradual process sha. Hope u understand.
Things are difficult now,. She might take some time before she comes back or recovers her self back as that was her only means of taking care of her family. I will keep posting ideas and little ways I feel u people can try to make her come back.

Thanks for your concern. But this was shared on www.fixmeblog.com, in as much as I'll share your response with the person, it will be also helpful i you could post on the blog directly as the question was asked there

(1) (Reply)

Troll? / POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / Take A Look At This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.