Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) (32387 Views)

Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture / Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by EmperorMGI: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Then you must think that new refineries can be built in ten months.
Yea, new refineries can not be built in 10months......but, have you started building it?!.
Hear this, Whenever you keep blaming others for your failures, you cannot think out ways to become successful!
But when you face the challenges confronting you,regardless of who caused it....Your capacity to profer solutions in tackling the challenges is Activated!
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Alwaystruth: 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
The answer to your question is that APC is made up of 2 categories of species.
(1) Mindless Zombies, as the name implies, these category of people have no minds,senses, reasoning or brains of their own.
If Bubu and their other APC leaders come out on TV and tell them that GEJ should be blamed for not storing enough fuel to serve Nigerians forever and that them APC come to power to enjoy whatever goodies attached to government, the mindless zombies will accept it, line, hook and sinker.
(2) This category is made up of greater equal animals: As George O'well said '' All animals are equals but some are more equals than others''. These are Animals in APC that enjoy the situation, fly from one country to another in well air conditioned crafts and when they return will tell Zombies to always work hard to defend the farm or the zoo which makes Lord of the Manor happy always.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by sindan: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
It will only get worse as long as dullard continues to head affairs of the state, sad truth am sorry Buhari is a bigtym failure

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by AfroKnight: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
First ask yourself. In over 16 years of Democratic rule, why can't we boast of just one new refinery? Does it take 16 years to build one? Why must we import the product? Reports keep saying our refineries are too moribund to be refurbished. Yet not once did the past leaders decide to build new ones.

Well, many of their supporters import fuel and make obscene profits from subsidy so it is no surprise that the same business men are fighting this new government by creating scarcity. Criminals.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Ovie56(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
otukpo:
May God continue to bless GEJ for his selfless service to this nation.
Its true that he's selfless but now I'm beginning to think if he loves us so much he wouldn't have given up like that, I mean he should have seen this situation upfront na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Soon APC sai baba chanters go carry their beds and wives go sleep for fuel stations..

Una just dey enter am

God bless my 'clueless' GEJ in Otueke jare..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
YGF07:

Abeg come go help me find fuel den. angry
ayam coming,lemme ask ifa if i should go or not.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by reelpoint(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dis is wo appn in my area today angry
suzan404:
ayam coming,lemme ask ifa if i should go or not.

Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by stchinedu: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nah so o...change everywhere you go.

Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
reelpoint:
Dis is wo appn in my area today angry
lol,i swear this is serious..is this the change buhari promised us?
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by stchinedu: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2016

Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by aifututu: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nawa o,BABA DARI JI WON O
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Aromas:
The state of Texas alone in America has 26 refineries whereas the only 4 a country of 170 million is not even working... May God help us
And ur comparing Nigeria's size with that of the US when the Nigeria ur yabbing is slightly bigger than Texas
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by owanedo: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
PweetyMj:
The queues at the fuel stations are now too much. People have resorted to sleeping at the petrol stations in a bid to put fuel in their vehicles.

Source
if no be foolishness, must you sleep at the fuel station just to drive a car? park your car and be jumping into commercial cab for now till things normalise.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by chasemoni: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Aromas:
The state of Texas alone in America has 26 refineries whereas the only 4 a country of 170 million is not even working... May God help us

that's a FACT, smiley smiley smiley..... Sad to have oil but we dnt have the equipment to make use of the oil. we always expect the ship to deploy oil for a own country like Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Obamina(m): 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
NO FUEL NO LIGHT NO SALARY NO WORK NO BUSINESS NO FOOD. ABOVE ALL NO RAIN THIS GOVERNMENT NA BAD LUCK! #BRINGBACKGEJ NIGERIANS ARE SO SORRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOODLUCK
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Abujalandlord: 2:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians are the most patient animals in the world, no one bloody cares to question those who are responsible for this mess
so so sad,
despite our relentless efforts to bag certificates and degrees
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Obamina(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
No wonder they ask Neymar Ramires Oscar David Luis pato to bring grass for them to feed cows
LazyWasterners:
Its better to vote a clueless PhD holder than a brainless Cattle rearer.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by comrChris(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
this is serious and the govt don't seem not to care......God help us
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
What must it take to build new refineries in Nigeria with all the petro-dollars?

Four refineries in this country and yet we can't maintain them, maybe its high time private companies are allowed to run refineries to stop all this untold fuel hardship. If Nigeria has got sensible leaders, there should by now be a refinery in every state of the federation.

All previous governments are to be blamed.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by oyem4u(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
I spent one and a half hours at a queue in Abuja yesterday...and got fuel.

There is some improvement...and there would be more improvement when the subsidy goes.

We also have to build more refineries....at least five or six.

my brother 1hour30minutes just to buy fuel and you sounded like its a normal thing? Suffering&smiling-syndrome
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
oyem4u:

my brother 1hour30minutes just to buy fuel and you sounded like its a normal thing? Suffering&smiling-syndrome

It is getting better.

I spent 7 hours under GEJ at another queue in 2014.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by stankezzy: 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na so

Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

It is better than the three hours I spent elsewhere last week.(And I meant it as a counter to the idea that people are sleeping at fuel stations. Here in the FCT....it is an average of one-four hours...and already queues are reducing in size.)

And like I have said elsewhere....we have to remove fuel subsidy if we want an instant solution to the problem. Long term ......new refineries.

Let's be frank....the entire fuel supply system in Nigeria is messed up. And it is going to take ages to fix it.
Fuel subsidy has being removed , the oil marketers are the ones frustrating this govt
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
AfroKnight:
First ask yourself. In over 16 years of Democratic rule, why can't we boast of just one new refinery? Does it take 16 years to build one? Why must we import the product? Reports keep saying our refineries are too moribund to be refurbished. Yet not once did the past leaders decide to build new ones.

Well, many of their supporters import fuel and make obscene profits from subsidy so it is no surprise that the same business men are fighting this new government by creating scarcity. Criminals.
It's easy to criticize from outside but when inside you feel the heat that is what APC government is facing now. Common fuel shortage, they can't find temporarily solution instead they result to blame games.
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by JacksonD7: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
MRXELA:
F
My brother this is the product of the change
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by zudozz: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
una never halla. che una don jonathan backto otuoke finish?
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Elhayjay(f): 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Yujin:
Shuffering and shmiling! When it begins to become unbearable, you guys can organise a prayer session and pray to buhari since he is like a demigod now. Those that can shout, should shout and those that can wail, should wail but don't wail too much else you will be given the wailer's form. Enjoy your change.
which one is smiling?are you fro
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by deluxez12(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
I spent one and a half hours at a queue in Abuja yesterday...and got fuel.

There is some improvement...and there would be more improvement when the subsidy goes.

We also have to build more refineries....at least five or six.
We are talking about diversifying the economy ure saying we should build more refineries
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by naija247: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Since last month people dey sleep for Mega station yola, me self follow sleep two weeks ago, if not na to buy 4 liters #1200 for black market
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
Na the Chanji be dat. Next time when a presidential candidate without a high school certificate promises you chanji, you'll flee from him like a plague! grin
Laugh wan tear my belle oo
Re: Nigerians Are Now Sleeping At Fuel Stations (Photo) by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 08, 2016
deluxez12:

We are talking about diversifying the economy ure saying we should build more refineries

We were talking about fuel supply on this thread.

As for diversification.....see most of my posts on other threads.

Plus....building refineries=more industries(Due to increased levels of gas/fuel to power them)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.