Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! (15870 Views)

My Gal's Insecurity And False Prophecies, Is Becomn 2 Much / Ladies Whats With These Attitudes You Give Guys? / Whats With Girls And Beards? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
I don't seem to understand!!
Fat ladies are becoming very very annoying.
Imagine a fat lady stood in front of her boyfriends car this morning and ordered the guy to come out. She created traffic btw 5-8mins. When people started shouting she should get out, she started crying to attract sympathy that the guy hurt her! So fvck what? What a dramatic fellow.

They always believe they can fight or beat any woman coming close to their boyfriend. When a fat babe is determined to pin you down in the relationship, you ain't going anywhere so easily. They must make sure they cling to your generation and choke you! I remember how my brothers Ex refused to break up with him, even after she cheated she refused to leave peacefully without making a fuss.

Does it have to do with complex issues? Or the inability to get another man easily! What annoys me is the drama they create, they shout a lot, they cry a lot wtf. They always complain about their size, they hate slim babes lurking around their boyfriends. undecided undecided

The drama this morning was just the height of being silly and a bully. The poor guy was so scared, he had to roll up and pin the doors undecided undecided. Anyway that's very good for him, y'all need to access a babe very well before dating her, babes ain't smiling these days especially the fat ones!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

What did you post undecided can't see anything
Look properly

It's called 'Space booking'

Wake me up when it's on FP

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by EzePromoe: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

You have been MIA wink where did you go?
I've been around reading your threads. Babe, I suspect you want to open a blog with the high spate at which you open threads. This time na orobo them turn reach
grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2016
with the increased rate of voilence in filling stations, I have reached a buhari. If you can't beat them you join them cry

9 Likes

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
Who are these space bookers undecided the matter just dey vex me! Especially the crying part to attract sympathy.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
EzePromoe:
grin

You have been MIA wink where did you go?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by pTomz(m): 9:03am On Apr 07, 2016
lol.. ever wondered also why they love sex like life?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by unapapadeycraze: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2016
E be like say this lady dey fvck mod, mk i register my presence.

Reading comments.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 07, 2016
relationship and marriages are overrated.

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by SweetieConstie(f): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2016
LMAO!!! Kikikikiki.... gringringrin

*observing from my 5D arena*
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2016
Why the stereotype tho? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by fairlyusedpant: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
Who are these space bookers undecided the matter just dey vex me! Especially the crying part to attract sympathy.
what is the price of fuel in your area?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:10am On Apr 07, 2016
pTomz:
lol..
ever wondered also why they love sex like life?

I think you are correct in that aspect! My brothers babe almost killed him with sex undecided when he could no longer handle her nymphomaniac life she cheated! Imagine! She cheated and broke his heart and had the guts to come to the house to beg and fight undecided I wish I came in form of a guy, some ladies would collect good beating.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why the stereotype tho? undecided

Are you fat?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2016
140 per litre undecided
fairlyusedpant:

what is the price of fuel in your area?
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 07, 2016
pTomz:
lol..
ever wondered also why they love sex like life?
Then I guess there are a lotta dudes that used ta be chubby in childhood undecided

What'sup
You grossly generalized them all based off your small experience with 2 big women
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by pTomz(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

I think you are correct in that aspect! My brothers babe almost killed him with sex undecided when he could no longer handle her nymphomaniac life she cheated! Imagine! She cheated and broke his heart and had the guts to come to the house to beg and fight undecided I wish I came in form of a guy, some ladies would collect good beating.
she's got issues thencheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by SINXU(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2016
grin
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
E be like say this lady dey fvck mod, mk i register my presence.

Reading comments.

You mean lalasticlala or mynd44 that keeps banning me? undecided be careful what you say o
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2016
Hahaha this cracked me up grin
Suigeneris93:
with the rate of voilence in filling stations, I have reached a buhari. If you can't beat them you join them cry

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

What did you post undecided can't see anything
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by pTomz(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then I guess there are a lotta dudes that used ta be chubby in childhood undecided

What'sup
You generalized them all based off your small experience with 2 big women
lol..puffy, u again, btw i don't do fat girls..
jst knw that i know bout dat..

wait...are u fat? undecided
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2016
SINXU:
grin

Oga knight how is the ministry? wink
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by iykekelvins(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol, they would collect beating in Kitana style cheesy
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Are you fat?
LoL..

Answering questions isn't one of your strong suits huh?

Nah....I ain't. Buh my Granny's fat.. some of my friends are.. I've got Neighbours who are fat, little Kids too , Our Ex first lady is fat... Pretty much 60% of Nigerians Are Fat..

And I'd probably join the Fat groupie, when I eventually get pregnant ...undecided

So, The stereotype Thingy wasn't exactly cool.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2016
angels09:
relationship and marriages are overrated.

What happened this morning was totally uncalled for, they would have settled their issues at home! She came to block the guy in the middle of an annoying traffic, who does that?

1 Like

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by ClassCaptain(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Np JureloCarp skein - Fat Wench...
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2016
pTomz:
lol..puffy, u again, btw i don't do fat girls..
jst knw that i know bout dat..

wait...are u fat? undecided
You don't do big women but you know bout that How when you don't fool with em.
As for me, I thought I was "kinda cool (naturally)"
A near insult btw......so you know.
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by SINXU(m): 9:20am On Apr 07, 2016
Jadekitana:

Oga knight how is the ministry? wink
Do you really wanna derail your own thread? grin
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:21am On Apr 07, 2016
Don't worry when you get to that bridge, you would cross it. I have been observing fat ladies hence this post, maybe not all but most of them are pretty insecure and harsh, study your friends very well
Estharfabian:
LoL..

Answering questions isn't one of your strong suits huh?

Nah....I ain't. Buh my Granny's fat.. some of my friends are.. I've got Neighbours who are fat, little Kids too , Our Ex first lady is fat... Pretty much 60% of Nigerians Are Fat..

And I'd probably join the Fat groupie, when I eventually get pregnant ...undecided

So, The stereotype Thingy wasn't exactly cool.

Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by Jadekitana(f): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, they would collect beating in Kitana style cheesy

grin angry grin grin I would pound them like Jax
Re: Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! by EzePromoe: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? / Slay Queen Bares Massive Cleveage Photo That Got People Talking / Canada Finally Humbled Me With Pussy After 8months: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.