Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) (24484 Views)

Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / Otedola Bridge Lagos Tanker Fire: Man Narrates How He Escaped / Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Okay
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 12:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Non.sense LASTMA with that their horrendous towing vehicle that can damage vehicles in an attempt to tow them.. !!

They should be charged by law for any damage to vehicles towed... that is the proper thing to do!!
I cringe inside when i see their wretched and jagged towing vehicles move menacingly towards a nice looking car. Awon abase je!
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
If only Nigerians love Innoson as Indians love Kia.
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by JayJustus(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
check his papers...some of these guys use TWP for more than two years...if he is found guilty send his garlic booty back to Goa
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by ijebu2020: 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Keneking:
Immigration should check his papers as well

Call Lalasticlala to check his papers oooo..
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by PMBfirstson(m): 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wish is my boss #hateindians
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by bardmorz: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice one!!!
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by jarkbauer: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Rexphobia:
What's the "Indian man" bit supposed to mean?

Can we pipe down on the complex issues?

But when Americans say a Nigerian man was arrested in connection to a crime, its not complex. Continue you with the complex
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by jarkbauer: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
otokx:
They love Tata no kia
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by eDoc: 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
eyeview:
Lagos state govt under Ambode has outlawed this process of impounding vehicles. The law now mandates them to give the person a ticket which he ought to go pay later or even take his details and let him go and later use the details to send his bill to him.
But lastma men keep flouting this. I wish some one will take such cases up against them one day. That's how they lost millions of naira sometime ago when one motorist took them to court. The mgt of lastma were so vexed afterwards that they just sacked everybody that brought that guy and his car into their premises.

It has to be hammered into their heads,repeatedly.
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by Rexphobia(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
jarkbauer:

But when Americans say a Nigerian man was arrested in connection to a crime, its not complex. Continue you with the complex

That's just plain racist....Any other question?
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by j1mmy: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Only impound?
Deport the p.a.ki and give his job to a Nigerian!

I.diots who murder Nigerians in their countries are treated like royalty by du.mb Nigerians.
Re: LASTMA Impounds Indian Man's Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (Photos) by eDoc: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
otokx:

e go take time,how many tv ads you don see of innoson,none i guess.

How many magazine ads,none

how many newspaper ads,none.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother In Minna Abandons Children On A Train To Kaduna Over El-Rufai's Free Food / Fallen NNPC Truck Crushes Abia Motorist To Death(photo) / Soldier, Others Killed In Fatal Accident Involving 19 Vehicles In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.