Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Who Can Explain This To Me? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Can Explain This To Me? (2518 Views)

Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) / Can You Explain This Line From The Quran - Religion Of Peace? / Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Who Can Explain This To Me? by Nezan(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2009
The koran say in sura 2.62 & 5.69 that all Jews and Christians will go to Heaven and in sura 19.71 it says that all muslims will go to Hell.

Who will explain these verses objectively to me, Jews/Christians going to heaven and muslims going to hell?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2009
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by Abuzola(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2009
What is it you do not understand.

Quran 2:62
'verily, those who believe and those who are jews and christians and sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve'

Quran 5:69
'surely, those who believe and those who are the jews and the sabians and the christians- whosoever believed in Allah and the last day and worked righteousness, on them shall be no fear neither shall they grieve'

Note: This verses were referring to their respective time and not after the coming of Muhammad, the christians of nowadays are excluded from it
Page 156- Tafsir Al Tabari: Ibn Abbas said Quran 5:69 and 2:62 should not be misinterpreted by the reader, the provision of this verses were abrogated by the verse 3:85. And after the coming of Prophet Muhammad no other religion except Islam will be accepted from anyone, Muhammad was sent to all mankind, moses to jews and sabians, while jesus to Israel,

Quran 19:70-72
'Then verily, We know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein. There is not one of you but will pass over it (hell). This is with your Lord has Decree which must be accomplished. Then We shall save those who used to fear Allah and were dutiful to Him. And We shall leave the wrongdoers therein humbled to their knees in Hell'

hadith volume 9 number 532 of sahih bukhari 'there will be a bridge and the muslims will pass through it saved'
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by Nezan(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran 2:62
'verily, those who believe and those who are jews and christians and sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve'

Note: This verses were referring to their respective time and not after the coming of Muhammad, the christians of nowadays are excluded from it
Page 156- Tafsir Al Tabari: Ibn Abbas said Quran 5:69 and 2:62 should not be misinterpreted by the reader, the provision of this verses were abrogated by the verse 3:85. And after the coming of Prophet Muhammad no other religion except Islam will be accepted from anyone, Muhammad was sent to all mankind, moses to jews and sabians, while jesus to Israel

Was the hadeeth an after thought? because the koranic verse didnot specify any time limit.
was the abrogation carried out after mohammed died?
What is the difference between Christians today and during mohammed's time?
Do allah changes his mind? does he makes mistakes? why abrogate what he had said at all? is he not all-knowing?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by Abuzola(m): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
Let me give you an instance: Quran 9:80 Allah is telling the muslim whether the Prophet or we pray for a dead unbeliever 70 times He (ALLAH) will not forgive them' in Quran 9:84 Allah strictly forbid the prayer for the dead unbeliever. Hope you understand. The Quran was not reveal in a day, it took 23 years, ALLAH's command is step by step, for example the drinking of alcohol, Allah did not forbid it but instead said 'do not come near salat when you consume it, later it was completely Forbidden likewise temporary marriage which was first encourage then later forbidden. Thus is the law of Allah suitable for mankind
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by olabowale(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
Jazakallahu anakun Khair, Abuzola. I also got your email response, yesterday. I appreciate it and may Allah bless you by your resonse.

@Nezan: Ahadith comes from Muhammad (AS), alone. And ahadith is the explanation of Quranic verse. Before you explain anything to anyone, you must hear what the statement is that you need to give explanation on. And the one who needs explanation from you, must tell you about the need for explanation, or at least give you the impression that the matter is murky, and not clear, needing clarification.

A good example, daily salah did not give rakah for each in the Quran. You find that in ahadith! Abuzola gave you simple and direct expananation, that a new born baby with wisdom can understand!
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by sleek29(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
how about the fact that he adopted a son and then married his wife and then came up with a verse abolishing adoption, so also he married widows and banned everyone from marrying his widows, he said 4 wives for others but he had 11, he sets a law,breaks it and when the people protest he comes up with a verse to justify his actions, all his dirty actions have a backing in the quran, that is sick shocked
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by olabowale(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
If you are a prophet, then you can complain. When you get to judgement day, complain and see how quick decision will be made on you heading to the firelake! Awon okunrin to njo wewe.

The muslims have no problems with it, and there you are complaining, when you are devoid of all morality and spiritual understanding. Example, there is one sleek29. But sleek29 has 3 gods; god the son (1), god the holy spirit (2), and god the father (3)!
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by Nezan(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: Ahadith comes from Muhammad (AS), alone. And ahadith is the explanation of Quranic verse. Before you explain anything to anyone, you must hear what the statement is that you need to give explanation on. And the one who needs explanation from you, must tell you about the need for explanation, or at least give you the impression that the matter is murky, and not clear, needing clarification.

A good example, daily salah did not give rakah for each in the Quran. You find that in ahadith! Abuzola gave you simple and direct expananation, that a new born baby with wisdom can understand!
But my problem with you is you deny other hadiths as their suit you and accepts others, e.g. the hadiths concerning mohammed's paedophillic sex with Aisha.

BTW, what makes you think this hadith is reliable?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by Nezan(m): 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2009
olabowale:

If you are a prophet, then you can complain. When you get to judgement day, complain and see how quick decision will be made on you heading to the firelake! Awon okunrin to njo wewe.

The muslims have no problems with it, and there you are complaining, when you are devoid of all morality and spiritual understanding. Example, there is one sleek29. But sleek29 has 3 gods; god the son (1), god the holy spirit (2), and god the father (3)!
So any fella that comes, claiming to be a prophet should be accepted as one.
The Bible told us to commit any prophet to test before we accept his prophetic calling, mohammed fails all the basic tests.

And you choose to believe in allah and his three daughters?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by noetic2: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
This thread is hillarious. grin grin grin

1. Allah asks that all non-muslims be killed by muslims.

2. allah then promises all muslims hell-fire

3. Allah promises non-muslims paradise.

why is allah such a confused guy? grin grin
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by noetic2: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2009
olabowale:

must u reveal u biblical ignorance on every thread?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by olabowale(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2009
@Noetic: What to do, man? What to do? Afterall, it is true; There is one sleek29 who worships 3 gods!

Abi?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by babs787(m): 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Noetic

This thread is hillarious.

why is allah such a confused guy?

Let me have verses to your claims.
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by noetic2: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

what planet are u on?
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by muhsin(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

That reminds me of one expression I read somewhere; stop expecting to be taken to the sky by the kite. I mean to say; stop expecting an answer from that noetic2, for he has none.
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by babs787(m): 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Noetic

what planet are u on?

Read again please:

This thread is hillarious.

why is allah such a confused guy?

[b]Let me have verses to your claims.[/[/b]quote]
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by noetic2: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

Read again please:

why are trying to constitute a nuisance?

how many threads do we have about the killing of apostates, christians and non-muslims with haddiths and verses?
The "why I am not a muslim" thread gives verses where allah promised muslims hell, .did u not c it?
On these threads are verses from nezan which establish that allah wants non-muslims in paradise.

dont ask me silly/dumb questions
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by babs787(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2009
@Noetic

I have never asked for too much

why are trying to constitute a nuisance?

how many threads do we have about the killing of apostates, christians and non-muslims with haddiths and verses?
The "why I am not a muslim" thread gives verses where allah promised muslims hell, .did u not c it?
On these threads are verses from nezan which establish that allah wants non-muslims in paradise.

dont ask me silly/dumb questions

Kindly post the verses here and we move on please. You may lift the verses from there and we treat.
Re: Who Can Explain This To Me? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
babs787:

@Noetic

I have never asked for too much

Kindly post the verses here and we move on please. You may lift the verses from there and we treat.

He has stated the threads. . . why not go through them first and then post the quotes here if they are inaccurate. . .

Otherwise as Abuzola says "Stop Pretentious"   grin grin grin

(1)

In Ede, Osun State, A Fraud Is Underway In The Name Of Xtianity / Definition And Ruling On Gheebah (backbiting) / Suratul Iklas The True Virtue Of God - Against The Biblical God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.