Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm (62359 Views)

"The Snake That Swallowed N36M": Man And Policeman Pose With Big Python (Photo) / See The Snake My Neighbour Killed in the Hostel / Graphics:See The Giant Scary Snake A Nairalander Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:08am On Apr 08, 2016
ellacute45:
I can't speak that I only know of I du kwa Re am actually from Enugu
OK nah.. Muwa na-aga enugu sometimes to FR mbaka Adoration ministry..
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Nickymezor:
Hmmmm, scary mama snake n snakelets... This pix gave me goose bumps... Mehn , I hope I dont drim of snakes this nite... Cancel, cancel dat thought
see fear.. Lol
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Harmony92(f): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Daniel058 post=44500753]na the same day oo. Thank God no one was hurt by d snakes. Am hapi 4 u.

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=Harmony92 post=44510161][/quote]thanks oo, we thank God almighty
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Daniel058:
OK nah.. Muwa na-aga enugu sometimes to FR mbaka Adoration ministry..
undecided to do what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by slysteel: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Thats a pit viper, a very dangerous snake at that.
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Daniel058(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided to do what
IKPERE CHINEKE...
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nickymezor(f): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Daniel058:
see fear.. Lol
Na so o smiley
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2016
How mean can people be, moving this pregnant snake to a safer location is better than killing it, wasting all those lives. This is animal curelty, a pregnant snake couldnt have pose any threat, why kill it when you can just move it away, far far into the wild maybe.
The rate at which we kill snakes very soon snakes would be extinct in africa.
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Mavelshee(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
gustav25:
ignorance is really a big issue in this country .... angry

yeah i know.....even ur parents r living proofs
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by richiepolymer(m): 3:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is a very dangerous snake to toy with. I guess its in the viper family. Google photos of bites from this snake to see. Don't try to be a hero when you sight this snake, its not as gentle as a python.

2 Likes

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by richiepolymer(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
mzmeeday:
How mean can people be, moving this pregnant snake to a safer location is better than killing it, wasting all those lives. This is animal curelty, a pregnant snake couldnt have pose any threat, why kill it when you can just move it away, far far into the wild maybe.
The rate at which we kill snakes very soon snakes would be extinct in africa.

I quite agree with you but not this dangerous specie. Rather we should spare the pythons more instead of killing and eating them.

1 Like

Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by billyG(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2016
Y didnt dey Burn d mother snake?
Re: The Snake A Nairalander Killed In His Neighbour's Farm by Driiimzzz: 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
Those are bloody [/font] PUFF ADDERS.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

God protect that village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Made-In-Aba Stove That Obtains Its Fuel From Cassava Leaf (Photos) / Giant Alligator Strolling Across Florida Golf (Photos, Video) / Woman Killed By Lion During Sex In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.