Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace (13243 Views)

Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks / Why Some Bloggers Can Never Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 12:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mediapace is here again,iow was you night and how is your day going

Blogging has become a profitable business in Nigeria,Are you thinking of starting your own blog ?
These are the recommended niches to use :

Before we start,i just want to inform you that there are even more categories under this niches that can even stand as niche on their own :
Entertainment : Celebrities,Lifestyle,fashiƶn e.t.c.

Technology : Phones Autos Computers

Education : tutorial,project hint

Romance : Dating , sexuality

Now to the main topic

1.Entertainment : : Entertainment is the act of providing or being provided with amusement/enjoyment. Entertainment as far as Nigeria is concerned the best online niche with varieties of patronizers.

Topics like :
*Conflict between Nigerian celebrities
*Top 10 Nigerian rappers
*Happy birthday to tonto dike

catches the attention of many Nigerians especially youths

Examples of blogs are : Lindaikejis dot com Amiloaded dot com

2.Vacancy/Career : It is ranked second though some ranks it 1st,38% of Nigerians are graduates searching for job even those that already have one are not satisfied with it.
Even jss1 student is willing to know more about chevron where he/she wish to work in the future .
Blogs on this niche focus on how to build a career in areas of human endeavour,they also advertise new jobs openings and give links through which to apply for them .

Talks like :
*How to package your Cvs
*Top leading companies in terms of payment are discussed

Example of blogs are : Jobberman dot com,vacancynigerians dot com

3.politics: According to information guide Nigeria, It is obvious that many people are coming alive to their environment unlike in the past when people hardly had time for politics.
During election campaigns, many Nigerians tend to keep up to date with events in political news via blogs. Some blogs are designed specially to discuss the policies of government and they always have high traffic of visitors because of high interests of many Nigerians.
Many Nigerians seek to know more about about government policies which determine who they vote for in future elections.
Therefore, blogs that are designed to discuss all political happenings tend to generate high traffic.

Talks like :
*Re-run Election in rivers postponed
*Fayose aims to become president
are discussed

Examples :

4.Technology : Technology is the application of scientific knowledge for pratical purpose.
Hardly will you see Nigerian house without cars talkless of phones. The best niche i cherish most.

Talks Like :
*Bb bold 5 review

Examples : Misstechy dot com ,techcabal dot com

5.Sports : We are Nigerians and we love sport.
Sport blogs deliver a unique mix of breaking news on sport,fixtures,log e.t.c.
One common Trend among our youth is now sport betting which really shows how Nigerians are interested in sport.

Talks like :
* who is the best striker between suarez and lewandoski
*Chelsea sacks mourinho,Rafael Nadal resigns from tennis e.t.c. Are discussed

Examples : Goal dot com,sportsblog dot com,espn dot com

6.Education:
Every student want success,they want more informations about their schools,this is why it is a major niche that catches the attention of Nigerians.
It is also profitable due to high rate of admission jams every year

Topics like:
* O.A.U. Past questions available,
*Dibu charged to court
*jamb release cut off marks for schools are discussed

Examples : Myschool dot com dot ng

7.Romance :
Everybody want to improve their relationship status,they want to know more about their partners,it is a very nice niche if you are good in it.

Example : Tosyne2much dot dot com

Note : Dot were used to avoid ban

Other featured niches :
Finance : E.g. Bloomberg
Music: 360nobs dot com
Travel : Booking dot com
MOVIES

writer:Mediapace/Ayobami

cc Lalasticlala seun dominique

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Seun please release wap***k@a . I want to be including my website's source
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Wizy001(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nicely written and will be a priceless guide for aspirant bloggers
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by kofomichael(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Good one.
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by gidimasters(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
shocked
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Cc lalasticlala seun adewasco2k
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2016
This is awesome cool
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by xenastar(f): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2016
How can you give examples of tech bloggers and not include the almighty ogbongeblog. You're not being fair there. Add it o

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2016
.what
xenastar:
How can you give examples of tech bloggers and not include the almighty ogbongeblog. You're not being fair there. Add it o
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 6:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Thanks bro,more maggi to your jollof grin
tosyne2much:
This is awesome cool
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Ginius95(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
wink
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by kingvectorv(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
We don hear u
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Nice blog cool
luigiajah:
Ok.. Still rocking @ www.naijatechguy.com
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by csc2(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by iamord(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
People will need to think out of the b of if they are to break free. Cos all this niches are too saturated.

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by iamord(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
The biggest thing to hit the blogging sphere is coming out soon
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Not Unsaturated ?
iamord:
People will need to think out of the b of if they are to break free. Cos all this niches are too saturated.
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Ptoocool(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Exaples? English pls?
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
It was a mistake,can't modify again bro
Ptoocool:
Exaples? English pls?
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by ikoscar(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Well, I guess you're right, but there are some niche adsense pay more for. You can see the post in my profile

Anyway I rep a Tech and school news Blog www.oscarleeblog.com

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2016
I feel your blog design
ikoscar:
Well, I guess you're right, but there are some niche adsense pay more for. You can see the post in my profile

Anyway I rep a Tech and school news Blog www.oscarleeblog.com

1 Like

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2016
I will be needing a very good web developer ASAP with past work to show for it.
Preferably in Lagos
Thanks
Please check my signature for contacts
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by dominique(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
So many blogs out there. Who visits them sef?
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by psyqs(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
On point
But we should start focussing on high CPC rate niche
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by AirstarKane(f): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Well op you missing one out have you checked this blog out?marketmedia16..com.ng
They made this post on 3D tiles check here http://marketmedia16..com.ng/2016/03/from-tiles-to-3d-floor.html?m=1
And it's awesome like outta the box and unique

Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2016
Cc sirpluv & gidimasters
selfmadeOLX:
I will be needing a very good web developer ASAP with past work to show for it.
Preferably in Lagos
Thanks
Please check my signature for contacts
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by selfmadeOLX(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Cc sirpluv & gidimasters

Thanks bro..! God bless you
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by ikoscar(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
I feel your blog design

Thanks
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by ikoscar(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2016
Mediapace:
I feel your blog design

Thanks bro. My problem now Is Traffic
Re: 7 Top Niches New Bloggers Can Use By Mediapace by Mediapace: 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
What if i tell you that those blogs out there that you think they are not visited even get more visitors than those ones you think they are getting more visitors
dominique:
So many blogs out there. Who visits them sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can A Nigerian Sell On Ebay And Amazon? / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Webmaster/blogger / Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.