Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,566 members, 7,801,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) (10994 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / I Shall Remain Lawful No Matter The Provocation- Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fellow Nigerians, we are all aware of the dangerous group formed by the mentally deranged sadist Nnamdi Kanu called IPOB. IpoB is a combination of jobless and failed youths whose life has become miserable due to their carelessness in life and ignorant ones who are swayed by Kanu's lies and propaganda. We all remember the leader of boko haram Yusuf started like kanu by preaching hate against the Nigerian state and its people. Today, boko haram has metamorphosed into one of the dealiest terror groups in the world. Like Yusuf, Nnamdi kanu told his jobless and lazy followers wrong tales about the Nigerian history. He often times twisted the truth to promote his hidden hate for president Buhari caused by GEJ's electoral defeat because he is a PDP loyalist in disguise. Kanu spread massive propaganda through his radio and it earned him cult followership amongst the Jobless and ignorant youths and elders of the South east. He told his followers to pick up arms and kill any yoruba and hausa fulani found in igbo land. He was captured on video soliciting for weapons to fight the Nigerian state with a legitimate government. The IPOB terror group.he formed began series of protest after he was captured and jailed like a comon thief. Now it is clear to the world that majority of sane and well to do Igbos dont want Biafra. All they want is a united Nigeria where they can prosper and pursue their dreams. Igbos are patriots and have remained so since the unfortunate incidence of the late 60's caused by the greed of Ojukwu who was eventually buried a Nigerian and even contested to rule Nigeria after causing untimely death of many because he wanted to become biafran president. The security agents of Nigeria have the responsibility of protecting the territorial integrity of the country and maintaining law and order. Since the IPOB's modus operandi is similar to Boko haram who are ready to destroy and kill nigerians because they want an islamic state, would it be wrong if the Nigerian forces shoot such people on sight? Are they not considered enemies of the state already? IPOB is a terrorist organization led by Kanu against Nigeria and they must be treated like terrorists.

May God punish Kanu for brainwashing those innocent youths to their untimely death sad

Kanu will never leave Kuje prison till he his 80 and useless to himself.

May God bless Lord Luggard for merging us cos of the strenght in our diversity.

May God bless Nigeria and all Nigerians

One Nigeria we shall remain.

Say no to Biafra

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by jane0000(f): 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
True talk my sister.
God bless u for dis.
God bless Buhari for putting that "Albino dilector in kuje prison".

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
jane0000:
True talk my sister.

God bless u for dis.

God bless Buhari for putting that "Albino dilector in kuje prison".

cool

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by DaBullIT(m): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
DSS Dungeon is the only suitable for perpetrators of scam, terrorism and enemies of One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
DSS Dungeon is the only suitable for perpetrators of scam, terrorism and enemies of One Nigeria

well said cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by APCsupporter: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Well, I see them as weak jokers.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
the ipob yoots like naija9090, tippytop, jimi4us, arodedwilliamsT, zendy, wizzyrich, kentvilla, drss, mreverest and other kanu touts will say otherwise grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by TippyTop(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
I was going to reply then I checked irunooboo's profile, then I thought naaaaaa. grin grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by rhymaster: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
TippyTop:
I was going to reply then I checked irunooboo's profile, then I thought naaaaaa. grin grin grin

You liked wetin you see ba? grin grin

Now if you were a good boy and gave up your hatred and childishness, maybe she go fit arrange something for you! grin Just go ask politely and don't come across as stoopid and tribalistic!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by olaitoro(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:
Fellow Nigerians, we are all aware of the dangerous group formed by the mentally deranged sadist Nnamdi Kanu called IPOB. IpoB is a combination of jobless and failed youths whose life has become miserable due to their carelessness in life and ignorant ones who are swayed by Kanu's lies and propaganda. We all remember the leader of boko haram Yusuf started like kanu by preaching hate against the Nigerian state and its people. Today, boko haram has metamorphosed into one of the dealiest terror groups in the world. Like Yusuf, Nnamdi kanu told his jobless and lazy followers wrong tales about the Nigerian history. He often times twisted the truth to promote his hidden hate for president Buhari caused by GEJ's electoral defeat because he is a PDP loyalist in disguise. Kanu spread massive propaganda through his radio and it earned him cult followership amongst the Jobless and ignorant youths and elders of the South east. He told his followers to pick up arms and kill any yoruba and hausa fulani found in igbo land. He was captured on video soliciting for weapons to fight the Nigerian state with a legitimate government. The IPOB terror group.he formed began series of protest after he was captured and jailed like a comon thief. Now it is clear to the world that majority of sane and well to do Igbos dont want Biafra. All they want is a united Nigeria where they can prosper and pursue their dreams. Igbos are patriots and have remained so since the unfortunate incidence of the late 60's caused by the greed of Ojukwu who was eventually buried a Nigerian and even contested to rule Nigeria after causing untimely death of many because he wanted to become biafran president. The security agents of Nigeria have the responsibility of protecting the territorial integrity of the country and maintaining law and order. Since the IPOB's modus operandi is similar to Boko haram who are ready to destroy and kill nigerians because they want an islamic state, would it be wrong if the Nigerian forces shoot such people on sight? Are they not considered enemies of the state already? IPOB is a terrorist organization led by Kanu against Nigeria and they must be treated like terrorists.

May God punish Kanu for brainwashing those innocent youths to their untimely death sad

Say no to Biafra

trash piece that belongs to the bin.

Awo (flog) fake education really messed up some people's intelligent quotient.

coneheads having sleepless night on issue that doesn't concern them.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Ikengawo: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am Igbo and I'm not united to any Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani. Don't speak for people across a bridge you've never crossed.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by funlord(m): 1:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin

Well, as I see saraki team of looters wey dey help am move cash for that panama rizzla paper, hausas dey, ipob dey, yoruba dey, benue dey, delta dey, kogi dey, christians dey, muslims dey, even oyibo dey sef!

That tells me that at the top of our society when collective lootery is going on, we are very united! Na the lower rung members of society dey give demselves headache over nonsense! So in short in naija, corruption aids unity!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Olabestonic001(m): 2:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Searching4love alias 'team foreign giirls no money" alias hungry cyber attendant. cheesy

1. IPoB is a UN registered Organisation.

2.) Ipob will prevail as the economy crashes on hungry zombiajiris like you.

3.) Your oga will still reduce your 5k salary to 3K/month in that cyber cafe where we caught you the other day. In tune with economic realities grin

4.) you will remain a hungry taju for life as the economy worsen and you gnash your teeth while "ipods" like me laugh at you. The thread below exposed you.

cheesy
www.nairaland.com/2820975/why-should-stop-abusing-people

I watched Hitler history and those of Stalin and Musolini.
The fact that Kanu preached Igbo supremacy agenda and exciting the half-sensed youths even without any clear-cut philosophy meant he's an Hitler in the making and should he be suffering from such magalomaniac spirit, may the spiriit of those who died in the Holocaust frustrate his agenda in JESUS NAME. The masses are excited not because of a superior philosophy and ideology but because of 'hates and bitterness'. These are the weapons on which Adolf Hitler excited the German youths and helped caused the death of over 70million people. Its the same that Northern military soldiers ran on and caused the pogrom against Easterners in the North. The same hates and bitterness that caused the deaths of over 3million people in the ill-fated civil war of 67-70. It is that sense of vengeance, hates and bitterness that Kanu is using to mobilize youths of Igbo extraction to their waterloo. Thank GOD, Kanu will never prosper in his cause. Any time I listened to that man, I hear hate, bitterness and vengeance (a easy tool to mobilize anyone who felt he lost a war as Hitler used to mobilize Germans who lost the WW1), rather than that of love for Igbo nation or any of those tools of his which he was mobilizing for mob actions. That man is a beast from the pit of hell that is set to cause a second destruction of Ndigbo (like Hitler did in Germany) if not caged.

Fear a man that knows how to use hates and bitterness to mobilize people.
The opium of the masses is to help them blame some real or imaginary people for their frustrations.

CAVEAT EMPTOR EL KANU!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by zendy: 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:

Say no to Biafra

I hope you know that your ancestors survived long before Lugard came to make you a "Nigerian"? Now it is you in this 21st century who cannot survive without "one Nigeria". Your ancestors must be laughing in their graves. Why do you need the Hausa/Igbo/Yoruba together? 200 years ago, these people didn't even know each other. Now, they can't live without each other? Because Lord Lugard came to west Africa to say so? This is a very simple matter. Since you are a "Nigerian" because a white woman gave you this name, my cousins wife is a white woman too, contact me, my Cousins wife is free to give a better name than the one Lord Lugards wife gave you. ****

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ArodewilliamsT: 2:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Olabestonic001:
[s]

The fact that Kanu preached Igbo supremacy agenda and exciting the half-sensed youths even without any clear-cut philosophy meant he's an Hitler in the making and should he be suffering from such magalomaniac spirit, may the spiriit of those who died in the Holocaust frustrate his agenda in JESUS NAME. The masses are excited not because of a superior philosophy and ideology but because of 'hates and bitterness'. These are the weapons on which Adolf Hitler excited the German youths and helped caused the death of over 70million people. Its the same that Northern military soldiers ran on and caused the pogrom against Easterners in the North. The same hates and bitterness that caused the deaths of over 3million people in the ill-fated civil war of 67-70. It is that sense of vengeance, hates and bitterness that Kanu is using to mobilize youths of Igbo extraction to their waterloo. Thank GOD, Kanu will never prosper in his cause. Any time I listened to that man, I hear hate, bitterness and vengeance (a easy tool to mobilize anyone who felt he lost a war as Hitler used to mobilize Germans who lost the WW1), rather than that of love for Igbo nation or any of those tools of his which he was mobilizing for mob actions. That man is a beast from the pit of hell that is set to cause a second destruction of Ndigbo (like Hitler did in Germany) if not caged.

The opium of the masses is to help them blame some real or imaginary people for their frustrations.

CAVEAT EMPTOR EL KANU![/s]

[b]The whole thing can be solved without all these useless Engilish. How many time do we have to drum into your impermeable skulls that the only way to make Kanu lose the fame and glory he currently enjoys is to simply organize a referendum, and allow those who wants to chart their own course to do so.

Even if Kanu rolled on the floor (God forbid) and beg you monkeys and baboons for a just referendum (Not Biafra oo) on Radio Biafra. Your Dullard-General would have still arrested him and locked him up. So why take the 'begging route', when it will still earn him the same result as the 'Truthful route' like Radio Biafra does now? Heads or tails the dullard will remain dullard anyway. So kanu made a good decision taking the 'truthful route'

It's now clear that the death of Kanu in the hands of the dullard will redraw the map of Africa.
We know the dullard have been toying with the idea of killing him so that he can see the worst that will happen like the 'subsidy removal'.

Tell him that that worst will hunt him and his lineage far beyond nigeria and forever. There will be no hiding place! If he is prepared for that worst then he can go ahead and kill Kanu![/b]

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrEverest:
I believe you are educated, so I will ask you, what makes IPOB a terrorist organization? Have they ever killed anyone before? Is there any bomb attack, ambush, death of any soldier or civilian ascribed to them? Fyi, I'm not a member of IPOB or MASSOB but I believe & subscribe to their noble objective. Nigeria is a lie, an aberation, a marriage of convinience Britain concorted for their selfish gain. At the appointed time, Nigeria will go the way of USSR, Sudan, Yugoslavia, Ethiopia etc. We are not one nation & were never meant to be. Just like oil & water, we are imiscible! If Igbos dont want Biafra, then why are lot so morbidly afraid of a referendum? Be bold enough to face your fears & challenge it just like IPOB is doing rather than shamelessly trying to discredit them, They are not jobless like you!!
Well spoken

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by jimi4us: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:
the ipob yoots like naija9090, tippytop, jimi4us, arodedwilliamsT, zendy, wizzyrich, kentvilla, drss, mreverest and other kanu touts will say otherwise grin
I know you're a fraudster using a female account to defraud nairalanders.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
You cannot use Yusuf of Boko haram as the starting point of the evils perpetrated by hausa/Fulani. Go and read about Usman dan fodio then you'll know that hausa/fulani has been killing innocent people for so long for reasons somehow related to that of boko haram of today and why is it so ? Because majority of them are illiterates that does not know their left from their right.
I am not an Igbo man, but I believe the Igbo's are wiser than the hausa/fulani's that values cows more than human beings. Igbos are only using the legal means for their struggle. So pls post something meaningful and stop being biased.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Olabestonic001(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

[b]The whole thing can be solved without all these useless Engilish. How many time do we have to drum into your impermeable skulls that the only way to make Kanu lose the fame and glory he currently enjoys is to simply organize a referendum, and allow those who wants to chart their own course to do so.

Even if Kanu rolled on the floor (God forbid) and beg you monkeys and baboons for a just referendum (Not Biafra oo) on Radio Biafra. Your Dullard-General would have still arrested him and locked him up. So why take the 'begging route', when it will still earn him the same result as the 'Truthful route' like Radio Biafra does now? Heads or tails the dullard will remain dullard anyway. So kanu made a good decision taking the 'truthful route'

It's now clear that the death of Kanu in the hands of the dullard will redraw the map of Africa.
We know the dullard have been toying with the idea of killing him so that he can see the worst that will happen like the 'subsidy removal'.

Tell him that that worst will hunt him and his lineage far beyond nigeria and forever. There will be no hiding place! If he is prepared for that worst then he can go ahead and kill Kanu![/b]

Deranged minds like you are lost lots.
His Igbo supremacists ideology is a call to Referendum right?
You can continue your support for him the was Nazist sympathizers supported Hitler and got consumed in the fiasco. The best way to ask for Referendum is not the way he went about it. Riding on hates and bitterness of the masses will only results to a mob action which will consume the whole SE. A great cause does not require peddling of violence or hates or bitterness but years of intellectual campaign.
Do not tell me the man is having great followership due to his intellectual campaign but rather due to his campaign of hates and bitterness : an opium of fools and deranged minds like you. Remove his hates for Yoruba's first and see how he'll loose foloowership in droves. Next, remove his hates for APC and watch as his base is depleted massively. Lastly, remove his hates for Hausa's and see how he'll be isolated.
Now, why didn't your foolish master use a Oneness of Igbo's as his USP but rather the hatred of PMB and Yoruba's?
Yet, mischievous and hateful mongers like you will tell me about Referendum.
Nigeria was built on faulty foundation, agreed, but IPOB are building on hates and bitterness. A country formed without Nationalistic appeals but an hatred for his Neighbor appeal will never prosper.

And what are nincompoops like you still waiting for? I thought you wanna burn Nigeria to ashes right?
Try nonsense and see the Military crush the enemies of the Nations in an unprecedented fashions.
May woe, bloodlets and destruction be the portions and lots of any person or group wishing Nigeria such in JESUS NAME.
By the blood of over 3million people who died in the Civil war, the various soldiers who sacrificed their lives in defense of this British creations we found ourselves be the nadir of anyone wishing this entity (as it is today) destruction be condemned in their sojourn on this planets (be they you and your ilks ).

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
[s]
ArodewilliamsT:

Searching4love alias 'team foreign giirls no money" alias hungry cyber attendant. cheesy

1. IPoB is a UN registered Organisation.

2.) Ipob will prevail as the economy crashes on hungry zombiajiris like you.

3.) Your oga will still reduce your 5k salary to 3K/month in that cyber cafe where we caught you the other day. In tune with economic realities grin

4.) you will remain a hungry taju for life as the economy worsen and you gnash your teeth while "ipods" like me laugh at you. The thread below exposed you.

cheesy
www.nairaland.com/2820975/why-should-stop-abusing-people
[/s]

call me whateva u like but the truth is that any further nonsense from u guys will lead to brutal resistance from the military. I listened to uchemefor on radio biafra and from the way he sounds its shows the biafra agitation is defeated. You people lack the technicality to demand seccession. It takes negotiations for long years and not threat. was it chukwu okike abiama that made it possible for south sudan to seccede? They negotiated for 10 yrs and they are on their own now. The truth is Biafra will never come. We will resist it with brutal force. We need each other to develop our home called nigeria. We are one either igbo hausa or yoruba.

Kanu has entered into the abyss. no freedom for him again till he leaves this world grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
rhymaster:

You liked wetin you see ba? grin grin

Now if you were a good boy and gave up your hatred and childishness, maybe she go fit arrange something for you! grin Just go ask politely and don't come across as stoopid and tribalistic!

u dey mind the ipob yoot? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
MrEverest:
I believe you are educated, so I will ask you, what makes IPOB a terrorist organization? Have they ever killed anyone before? Is there any bomb attack, ambush, death of any soldier or civilian ascribed to them? Fyi, I'm not a member of IPOB or MASSOB but I believe & subscribe to their noble objective. Nigeria is a lie, an aberation, a marriage of convinience Britain concorted for their selfish gain. At the appointed time, Nigeria will go the way of USSR, Sudan, Yugoslavia, Ethiopia etc. We are not one nation & were never meant to be. Just like oil & water, we are imiscible! If Igbos dont want Biafra, then why are lot so morbidly afraid of a referendum? Be bold enough to face your fears & challenge it just like IPOB is doing rather than shamelessly trying to discredit them, They are not jobless like you!!

IPOB became a terrorist organization the day its leader called our country a zoo. Its is a terrorist gathering when kanu was soliciting for weapons to fight Nigeria. He ordered u people to kill yoruba and hausa fulanis. he told u guys to kill pastor kumuyi and burn all yoruba churches in igbo land. You guys destroyed properties during your protests, burn mosques and dangote trucks, blocked and seized onitsha bridge built by the federal goverment just like boko haram seizing territories up north. You were programmed to see non igbos and igbos who dont believe in your course as enemies to be eliminated. Should a sane country wait for you guys to carry out all this threats before labelling u terrorists What more is terrorism if not this

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
olaitoro:

trash piece that belongs to the bin.

Awo (flog) fake education really messed up some people's intelligent quotient.

coneheads having sleepless night on issue that doesn't concern them.

u are not intelligent hence the reason for resorting to insults. swerve make i see better people wey fit use their brain argue undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by macluvph1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
A simple question for you @ Irunooboo, i have read your anti biafra write ups for a very longtime and i decided to ask you this simple question. WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED AS "ONE NIGERIA".

Once you answer this question, you are good to go with your anti biafra stance.

and mind you, you arent a match to the technicalities of IPOB. you are just a single entity.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ikengawo:
I am Igbo and I'm not united to any Yoruba or Hausa-Fulani. Don't speak for people across a bridge you've never crossed.

We are brothers and so shall it remain. United we stand divideed we fall. Lord luggard made it so when he merged us. He saw strenght in our diversity. Igbos will never get biafra. lets build Nigeria and make it the envy of the world
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ikengawo:

We are brothers and so shall it remain. United we stand divided we fall. Lord luggard made it so when he merged us. He saw strenght in our diversity. Igbos will never get biafra. lets build Nigeria and make it the envy of the world
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ArodewilliamsT: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
irunooboo:
[s]

call me whateva u like but the truth is that any further nonsense from u guys will lead to brutal resistance from the military. I listened to uchemefor on radio biafra and from the way he sounds its shows the biafra agitation is defeated. You people lack the technicality to demand seccession. It takes negotiations for long years and not threat. was it chukwu okike abiama that made it possible for south sudan to seccede? They negotiated for 10 yrs and they are on their own now. The truth is Biafra will never come. We will resist it with brutal force. We need each other to develop our home called nigeria. We are one either igbo hausa or yoruba.

Kanu has entered into the abyss. no freedom for him again till he leaves this world grin[/s]

It's good you are listening to our International unjammable radio, if he sounds defeated why does he still spread the gospel everyday?

I know you go there to get educated by IPOB professors and intellects because your lazy parents from Oshogbo couldn't feed you well talkless of educating you aright. That's why you are forever condemned to that 5k/month cyber attendant job. grin

Did you also listen to Barr. Emma Nmezu and Dr Clifford Iroanya? Always listen the Radio Biafra, your I.Q may be accidentally boosted one of these days if you continue to enjoy the gospel of truth.
grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
funlord:
grin

Well, as I see saraki team of looters wey dey help am move cash for that panama rizzla paper, hausas dey, ipob dey, yoruba dey, benue dey, delta dey, kogi dey, christians dey, muslims dey, even oyibo dey sef!

That tells me that at the top of our society when collective lootery is going on, we are very united! Na the lower rung members of society dey give demselves headache over nonsense! So in short in naija, corruption aids unity!

No mind them. When dasuki was sharing the arms fund. He shared it among all tribes (PDP) members. Their leaders are in the senate suporting saraki in CCB while their governors steal their common wealth in their respective states. Instead of them to hold their leaders accountable they see yoruba and hausa fulanis as their enemies as if the common yoruba man on th street hustling for daily bread is the one shortchanging them. The elites of all tribes are united in corruption while the commoners in Igbo land want biafra. Clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Olabestonic001:

CAVEAT EMPTOR EL KANU!

God bless you for this piece. His actions and utterances makes a terrorist looks like a saint. He was ready to cause mass genocide all because he has dual country to run to. He is a beast of no nation. He will die in captivity. useless man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benjamin Kalu: Move To Legalise Indian Hemp Not For Smoking But Medicinal / Resign Now, You Are A Failure - Imo APC Tells Rochas Okorocha / Sacked Plateau Lawmakers: Thousands Take Mass Rally To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.