Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) (11013 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / Yoruba, Igbo, N’delta, Middle Belt Leaders Unite Against Fulani Herdsmen / I Shall Remain Lawful No Matter The Provocation- Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
macluvph1:

In all this your above write up, the answer is simple"FRUSTRATION" since the civil war ended every igbo man(including south south)started looking for every single way to survive because of the harsh policies meted to them by the hausa/fulani/yoruba. our chidren will graduate from school no work because the so called past leaders of Nigeria(hausa/fulani/yoruba)never made policies to create employment rather some regions(north and south west)were favored through quota system,favouritsm et al but in the Restoration of Biafra it won't be same because most of these jobs being occupied by hausa/fulani/yoruba in the embassies,ministries,aviation etc and even the force jobs will be for biafrans and most of the oil companies operating in biafra territories will build their head office in biafra land and by so doing it will create more jobs. other investments will come up in form of technologies because our brothers outside the country will come home to invest on what they have learnt so far which will help make biafra superb.

My brother alot of good things will befall biafra if its restored because we are hardworking and we won't be encouraged any longer to leave our land(God given country Biafra) because no more victimization and oppression even though their will be little of it because we are all human but it will be controlled because we believe on merits.

Also the Nigerian government policies that hindered development in the old eastern region forced our brothers down here to move abroad to go and look for greener pastures since at home they are not carried along and these resulted to some of them engaging into crime(drugs)because some of those countries they ran to secure a well paying job are still having some employment issues based on their population not self inflicted like Nigeria,so they will satisfy their citizen first before foreigners.

ONE QUESTION for you, why didn't the igbos come out to build the Ogbunigwe for Nigeria when IBB told them to do so.......,Every igbo man knows what they want until that is restored that you will see the replica of singapore and china mixed together in Africa.

Finally for today,Imagine we are referred to as INFIDEL in the north. wallahi may thunder strike and punish Luggard in his grave million folds.

Your writeup is usually long Thats why I try to capture as much as I can.
As for the jobs you talked about, is it not same thing that you are complaining about that will be experienced. If u ask an Ikwere man if he is igbo he will tell you no. Will the ijaw man not cry that the igbo man has filled all the positions just as you are now crying. If you have ever worked in a multinational coy you will prefer to work with the Hausa man or to some extent Yoruba man than an igbo man. These guys will help their brothers but they still consider others. But the igbo man does not care if you exist if you are not igbo. You can ask non igbos in Halliburton, shell (especially logistics dept) and others. Do not expect an Eldorado with the igbo man at the helms. Exactly same thing they complain of is what is metted to others. I know of many igbos who got federal employment thru ayim when he was sgf. Your bubbles will burst of u ever think u will fly in the skies of a new country.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
somegirl1:

Not the end of problems but a step in the right direction. This has nothing to do with religion/ faith.
A kingdom divided against itself can not stand.
We are not one. There is no strength in imposed unity.
It doesn't take any exceptionally smart mind to see that we can't move forward as we are.
Saner countries have followed this path in order to progress.

We can stand if the power returns back to the regions or if we practice federalism. Not what wee have now. The saner countries that called off their unions did not resort to hate speeches and lies to achieve their aim. They had civilised and intelligent pple as drivers. the knew what they wanted and the followed thru.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by T9ksy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
somegirl1:

Individuals are profiting from oil, the "oil rich" areas aren't.
The main attraction to the "oil rich" areas is numbers and land mass. The land mass occupied by Igbo states is very small in comparison to other regions especially after parts of Igbo land have been lumped in states with other non-Igbos and termed non-core.
The world is becoming less dependent on crude oil as has become apparent. Countries which were previously heavily dependent on petroleum products are quickly moving on to renewable energy. Demand for oil is reducing. Additionally reserves are not infinite and would eventually be exhausted.
The "our oil" tune will be redundant in the not too distant future, then we'll see where the minorities choose to pitch their tents.

Like I said earlier in case you missed it, I (and my Yoruba brothers) couldn't care less where the "oil-rich" minorities chose to pitch their tents. That is entirely their prerogative. Neither am I bothered with the fallacious tale of a supposedly balkanised (larger) ibo region.

My premise still remains the same- let everybody bear hin papa's name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by somegirl1: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2016
T9ksy:

Like I said earlier in case you missed it, I (and my Yoruba brothers) couldn't care less where the "oil-rich" minorities chose to pitch their tents. That is entirely their prerogative. Neither am I bothered with the fallacious tale of a supposedly balkanised (larger) ibo region.

My premise still remains the same- let everybody bear hin papa's name.

What you believe to be fallacy, is your problem.
Why don't you prove that your really don't care by "bearing your papa's name" and stop getting involved in issues concerning the SE and Niger Delta. Leave Igbos to their delusion if that is what you think it is. The Niger Delta is an ethnically diverse contraption and would definitely not speak with a single voice should push come to shove. They also should have a right to self determination.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by somegirl1: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogmaskman:

We can stand if the power returns back to the regions or if we practice federalism. Not what wee have now. The saner countries that called off their unions did not resort to hate speeches and lies to achieve their aim. They had civilised and intelligent pple as drivers. the knew what they wanted and the followed thru.

So now we're pretending that the mode of the delivery is the problem, not the message. Funny.
If federalism is to work, you still need buy-in from all regions. This is something a referendum would very quickly establish.
There is no way forward for a country where some groups are agitating for secession and where leaders are elected/ appointed based on tribal sentiments rather ability to perform. Genuine efforts towards progress would continue be sabotaged unless the people are of one mind. We can never be.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
somegirl1:

So now we're pretending that the mode of the delivery is the problem, not the message. Funny.
If federalism is to work, you still need buy-in from all regions. This is something a referendum would very quickly establish.
There is no way forward for a country where some groups are agitating for secession and where leaders are elected/ appointed based on tribal sentiments rather ability to perform. Genuine efforts towards progress would continue be sabotaged unless the people are of one mind. We can never be.

He doesn't have a message. He preaches hate, bile and lies. The saner countries you spoke about did not resort to lies and propaganda to make their points. You speak of referendum like it's a ticket to biafra. biafra is a scam. Even Ojukwu died a Nigerian. He even contested election as a Nigerian. Are you more biafran than ojukwu. Do you think ojukwu ddnt think it thru bfor he decide to permanently bury the biafra struggle.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Ariani: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

irrespective of what happens the minorities and the Igbos will remain in Nigeria. The southwest and the north once fed the whole country with cocoa, agriculturr abd groundnut pyramid money. Only the Southeast is barren. They cant survive on their own so in order to avoid a refugee crisis in future where biafrans will rush down to Nigeria for help, they are better to remain in Nigeria

Southwest and the North, at no point in time fed the East.

The East always had lucrative Palm oil and Coal to drive her.

One Nigeria is the Yoruba and Northern dream, because their existence depends on it.

I am yet to see a parasite that wants out it's host in my life time. If Igbos are dependent on one Nigeria, we wouldn't be fighting to be independent of her, maybe it's time Yorubas and Northerners look at the mirror.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Ariani: 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogmaskman:

He doesn't have a message. He preaches hate, bile and lies. The saner countries you spoke about did not resort to lies and propaganda to make their points. You speak of referendum like it's a ticket to biafra. biafra is a scam. Even Ojukwu died a Nigerian. He even contested election as a Nigerian. Are you more biafran than ojukwu. Do you think ojukwu ddnt think it thru bfor he decide to permanently bury the biafra struggle.

The Biafran struggle wasn't Ojukwu's to start with, so there is no way he could bury what he never birthed.

Biafra was and remain the movement of the Easterners, it's above individuals, that's why it outlived Ojukwu, and will certainly outlive Kanu and the rest if it's not actualized in their life times.

Ojukwu wasn't more Biafran than any Biafran, you are either Biafran or you are not.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by somegirl1: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogmaskman:

What you think are lies and hate might be his truth and convictions....Perspectives.
You still haven't made any valid point. Ojukwu is not the voice of all Igbos nor was he a deity or spiritual leader of Igbos. If he decided to back down why should that stop people with convictions from pursuing their cause.
Why would you want to build a country with unwilling co-citizens?
The mode of delivery doesn't matter nor does the messenger. What matters, and what would concern any sane country, is that there is a very large population who want to secede. They may not be the majority. The only way to establish this and shut them up is to conduct a referendum and if it turns out that majority support secession, their decision should be honoured. Only then, can progress be made.
I don't see why we can't just be friendly neighboring countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh or The Netherlands and Belgium, or Germany and Austria, or Ethiopia and Eritrea.... need I go on?
What exactly are pro- forced unity Nigerians afraid of?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
somegirl1:

What you think are lies and hate might be his truth and convictions....Perspectives.
You still haven't made any valid point. Ojukwu is not the voice of all Igbos nor was he a deity or spiritual leader of Igbos. If he decided to back down why should that stop people with convictions from pursuing their cause.
Why would you want to build a country with unwilling co-citizens?
The mode of delivery doesn't matter nor does the messenger. What matters, and what would concern any sane country, is that there is a very large population who want to secede. They may not be the majority. The only way to establish this and shut them up is to conduct a referendum and if it turns out that majority support secession, their decision should be honoured. Only then, can progress be made.
I don't see why we can't just be friendly neighboring countries like Pakistan, India and Bangladesh or The Netherlands and Belgium, or Germany and Austria, or Ethiopia and Eritrea.... need I go on?

What if the majority doesn't support? What next. To live side by side in peace means respect for your neighbours. Your leader, kanu, doesn't have that in his dictionary.
Let's get down Abit. Whats the key thing for you in biafra. What are your expectations. What form of govt will biafra practice. Who are your likely leaders.
In an earlier post I said most pple chanting biafra have little or no idea of whats in it for them. Its more like run when your mates are running.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariani:

The Biafran struggle wasn't Ojukwu's to start with, so there is no how he could bury what he never birthed.

Biafra was and remain the movement of the Easterners, it's above individuals, that why it outlived Ojukwu, and will certainly outlive Kanu and the rest if it's not actualized in their life times.

Ojukwu wasn't more Biafran than any Biafran, you are either Biafran or you are not.

Ojukwu is the symbol of biafra. The feeling of biafra in every igbo man started after the failed bid to secede which came with its attendant loss of lives and properties. At that point the igbos decide to change the way they do things hoping that they will secede some day. Prior to the way and events that lead to it the biafran thing was not an issue persay.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by somegirl1: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogmaskman:

What if the majority doesn't support? What next. To live side by side in peace means respect for your neighbours. Your leader, kanu, doesn't have that in his dictionary.
Let's get down Abit. Whats the key thing for you in biafra. What are your expectations. What form of govt will biafra practice. Who are your likely leaders.
In an earlier post I said most pple chanting biafra have little or no idea of whats in it for them. Its more like run when your mates are running.

I'll answer your questions when you respond to the one I threw at you in my previous post.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariani:

Southwest and the North, at no point in time fed the East.

The East always had lucrative Palm oil and Coal to drive her.

One Nigeria is the Yoruba and Northern dream, because their existence depends on it.

I am yet to see a parasite that wants out it's host in my life time. If Igbos are dependent on one Nigeria, we wouldn't be fighting to be independent of her, maybe it's time Yorubas and Northerners look at the mirror.

You are eyeing the Niger delta oil nah. Afterall you are already speaking for them in anticipation of the new country. Isn't That a parasitic attitude too.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
somegirl1:

I'll answer your questions when you respond to the one I threw at you in my previous post.

I don't think anyone is afraid of anything here. But you dont expect me for instance, to start leaving in Nigeria as a foreigner overnight when I ddnt bargain for it. Secondly, biafra will co me when it will come. Until then let's do it one step at a time. It's unfortunate that pple dieing because a man lost his election. Where is this sudden push coming from. Who is behind it. Whats in it for me. The questions I asked are very important pls.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Ariani: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogmaskman:

You are eyeing the Niger delta oil nah. Afterall you are already speaking for them in anticipation of the new country. Isn't That a parasitic attitude too.

What is Niger Delta? Is that the name of an ethnic group?

I would have you know that Niger Delta is an amorphous and volatile term with so many Native Igbo dialects speaking people who are of great interest to the rest of Igbo speaking people in SE.

By the way, what Oil are you talking about? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Ariani: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogmaskman:

Ojukwu is the symbol of biafra. The feeling of biafra in every igbo man started after the failed bid to secede which came with its attendant loss of lives and properties. At that point the igbos decide to change the way they do things hoping that they will secede some day. Prior to the way and events that lead to it the biafran thing was not an issue persay.

Ojukwu is the symbol of Biafra only in the moronic minds of Igbophobic beings in the Babel.

Ojukwu was a vessel Easterners used to a great deal in our pursuit of independence out of the Babe.l, you are free to think otherwise, it's a free world
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariani:

Ojukwu is the symbol of Biafra only in the moronic minds of Igbophobic beings in the Babel.

Ojukwu was a vessel Easterners used to a great deal in our pursuit of independence out of the Babe.l, you are free to think otherwise, it's a free world

Na talk be dis?
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ariani:

What is Niger Delta? Is that the name of an ethnic group?

I would have you know that Niger Delta is an amorphous and volatile term with so many Native Igbo dialects speaking people who are of great interest to the rest of Igbo speaking people in SE.

By the way, what Oil are you talking about? cheesy

There you go. So it's about the oil afterall. I thought your biafra will come up with something distinct and acceptable to all. Truth is you are no different from the pple you point your fingers at. It's still same animal farm setting. More like some pple wanting to Lord it over others.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Ariani: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2016
ogmaskman:

There you go. So it's about the oil afterall. I thought your biafra will come up with something distinct and acceptable to all. Truth is you are no different from the pple you point your fingers at. It's still same animal farm setting. More like some pple wanting to Lord it over others.

Lol, which oil? The one at Obigbo, Anioma( Ukwuani), Egbema, Agulueri, Oguta, Ukwa West, Etche?

Enyia, wake up, Japan, Germany and Israel have no drop oil, yet are great nations.

Igboland has oil and natural gas in commercial quantities, yet our biggest asset like those nation's I mentioned, is our success driven, Islam free, educated human resources. cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by shugaboy6102(m): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2016
irunooboo:
Fellow Nigerians, we are all aware of the dangerous group formed by the mentally deranged sadist Nnamdi Kanu called IPOB. IpoB is a combination of jobless and failed youths whose life has become miserable due to their carelessness in life and ignorant ones who are swayed by Kanu's lies and propaganda. We all remember the leader of boko haram Yusuf started like kanu by preaching hate against the Nigerian state and its people. Today, boko haram has metamorphosed into one of the dealiest terror groups in the world. Like Yusuf, Nnamdi kanu told his jobless and lazy followers wrong tales about the Nigerian history. He often times twisted the truth to promote his hidden hate for president Buhari caused by GEJ's electoral defeat because he is a PDP loyalist in disguise. Kanu spread massive propaganda through his radio and it earned him cult followership amongst the Jobless and ignorant youths and elders of the South east. He told his followers to pick up arms and kill any yoruba and hausa fulani found in igbo land. He was captured on video soliciting for weapons to fight the Nigerian state with a legitimate government. The IPOB terror group.he formed began series of protest after he was captured and jailed like a comon thief. Now it is clear to the world that majority of sane and well to do Igbos dont want Biafra. All they want is a united Nigeria where they can prosper and pursue their dreams. Igbos are patriots and have remained so since the unfortunate incidence of the late 60's caused by the greed of Ojukwu who was eventually buried a Nigerian and even contested to rule Nigeria after causing untimely death of many because he wanted to become biafran president. The security agents of Nigeria have the responsibility of protecting the territorial integrity of the country and maintaining law and order. Since the IPOB's modus operandi is similar to Boko haram who are ready to destroy and kill nigerians because they want an islamic state, would it be wrong if the Nigerian forces shoot such people on sight? Are they not considered enemies of the state already? IPOB is a terrorist organization led by Kanu against Nigeria and they must be treated like terrorists.

May God punish Kanu for brainwashing those innocent youths to their untimely death sad

Kanu will never leave Kuje prison till he his 80 and useless to himself.

May God bless Lord Luggard for merging us cos of the strenght in our diversity.

May God bless Nigeria and all Nigerians

One Nigeria we shall remain.

Say no to Biafra
let me start by saying that this ur article makes a little sense as compared to the previous ones you've put up.but let me make a point clear to you and to others having a very terrible notion.First of all IGBOS do not hate the yorubas,neither do they hate the Hauses infact igbos do not hate any Tribe in Nigeria and i usually laugh when i hear that.secondly Irunooboo am suprised you said Igbos yoruba and Hausa needs each other when i know for sure that you hate anything igbo as can be seen in your comments and previous write ups.for me i believe the problem between the igbos and the yorubas started with Zik and Awo.as for me i don't discriminate because i didn't tell God to place me in Nigeria let alone to belong to any tribe and as such wud be utter foolishness to despise your fellow man based on his Tribe.let love lead as we look forward to a New Nigeria.muah

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by somegirl1: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2016
ogmaskman:

I don't think anyone is afraid of anything here. But you dont expect me for instance, to start leaving in Nigeria as a foreigner overnight when I ddnt bargain for it. Secondly, biafra will co me when it will come. Until then let's do it one step at a time. It's unfortunate that pple dieing because a man lost his election. Where is this sudden push coming from. Who is behind it. Whats in it for me. The questions I asked are very important pls.

There's no love lost between the most vocal pro-unity groups and the groups that have expressed their desire for self determination. If the resistance is not out of concern, then it's from a place of fear.
The sentiment has always been there. Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves. Was MASSOB formed after GEJ lost?

To answer your questions.

ogmaskman:

The answer to this was in one of my previous posts

What matters, and what would concern any sane country, is that there is a very large population who want to secede. They may not be the majority. The only way to establish this and shut them up is to conduct a referendum and if it turns out that majority support secession, their decision should be honoured. Only then, can progress be made.

"them" being the secessionists who would then realize that they do not have the full support of their brethren.
Also, it should help to allay the suspicions of other Nigerians towards Igbos.

ogmaskman:

People feel a degree of responsibility for choices they've made voluntarily compared to when they are coerced.
My expectations are a smaller, more manageable country without the extra problems of ethnic and religious division. These two issues out of the way and we are already better off.
Leaders will be chosen the same way other countries their leaders or we could go back to oligarchy.

I'm neither pro-Biafra nor pro-forced unity. I'm pro-choice. If the majority of easterners vote for secession, I will be happy to be from whatever name the new country is given. If on the other hand, majority vote to remain Nigeria, I will be happy to remain Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by ogmaskman: 12:53am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=somegirl1 post=44565618]

There's no love lost between the most vocal pro-unity groups and the groups that have expressed their desire for self determination. If the resistance is not out of concern, then it's from a place of fear.
The sentiment has always been there. Anyone who denies this is lying to themselves. Was M8ASSOB formed after GEJ lost?

To answer your questions.

The answer to this was in one of my previous posts

"them" being the secessionists who would then realize that they do not have the full support of their brethren.
Also, it should help to allay the suspicions of other Nigerians towards Igbos.

People feel a degree of responsibility for choices they've made voluntarily compared to when they are coerced.
My expectations are a smaller, more manageable country without the extra problems of ethnic and religious division. These two issues out of the way and we are already better off.
Leaders will be chosen the same way other countries their leaders or we could go back to oligarchy.

I'm neither pro-Biafra nor pro-forced unity. I'm pro-choice. If the majority of easterners vote for secession, I will be happy to be from whatever name the new country is given. If on the other hand, majority vote to remain Nigeria, I will be happy to remain Nigerian.

[/

I stayed this late to here from you because in all honesty, you are one of the most cultuterd and articulate pro biafra I have engaged in a discussion. You have a very high level of civility.
I will respond to some of you answers later pls. Tnx for your time. Good night.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by OAFMods: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2016
zendy:

Because unlike "Nigeria", I still have my power of choice with education and Christianity. You think anyone forced me to be educated? No. Do You think anyone forced or is forcing me to be a Christian? Of course not. Now let me ask you this, do you think anyone is forcing me to be a Nigerian against my will? There lies your answer.

What is the name of that which is forcing you to be a Nigerian ? Is he/she your local councillor, state rep, fed rep senate or governor ? The truth is with your education and religion you still do not have the intellingence of how to stop being a Nigerian, you even do not have the intelligence to comprehend your demand.

Is it to stop being a Nigerian or expecting a part of Nigeria is seceded to you just because you asked ? Do you have any idea how long Catulunya, Scotland as been seeking succession from their parent country without success ? Mr Man if you want to stop being a Nigerian you have options such as suicide or marriage to a Somali or Rwandan.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by zendy: 11:39am On Apr 10, 2016
OAFMods:

What is the name of that which is forcing you to be a Nigerian ? Is he/she your local councillor, state rep, fed rep senate or governor ? The truth is with your education and religion you still do not have the intellingence of how to stop being a Nigerian, you even do not have the intelligence to comprehend your demand.

Is it to stop being a Nigerian or expecting a part of Nigeria is seceded to you just because you asked ? Do you have any idea how long Catulunya, Scotland as been seeking succession from their parent country without success ? Mr Man if you want to stop being a Nigerian you have options such as suicide or marriage to a Somali or Rwandan.

Stop talking like someone suffering from mental slavery. How can a white man called Lugard come to Africa to tell what your country should be? It is for you to decide what your country should be. I'm indigenous born Igbo man, how can I go to a Yoruba or Hausa man and tell them we "one" just because a white man said so? Is that not madness? You mentioned Scotland and Catalonia. Scotland asked for a referendum and their right to self determination was aknowledged and respected. They are even planning another referendum. Catalonia is also on its way to conducting their own. But in Nigeria, mention referendum and some Yoruba man in Ibadan who doesn't even know where Igboland is will start shouting treason. The important thing here is that we have all have the right to self determination and if I don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with me.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Ariani: 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
if I don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with me. cool

On point!
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by OAFMods: 6:31am On Apr 11, 2016
zendy:

Stop talking like someone suffering from mental slavery. How can a white man called Lugard come to Africa to tell what your country should be? It is for you to decide what your country should be. I'm indigenous born Igbo man, how can I go to a Yoruba or Hausa man and tell them we "one" just because a white man said so? Is that not madness? You mentioned Scotland and Catalonia. Scotland asked for a referendum and their right to self determination was aknowledged and respected. They are even planning another referendum. Catalonia is also on its way to conducting their own. But in Nigeria, mention referendum and some Yoruba man in Ibadan who doesn't even know where Igboland is will start shouting treason. The important thing here is that we have all have the right to self determination and if I don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with me.

You still lack comprehension, Igbotic dunce if Luggard came to Africa to tell you how Nigeria should be and that is not acceptable to you which I also agree with does it not follow that the likes of Education civilization and the religion he brought should also be automatically rejected as well abi na your papa propound Christianity civilization and education ?Common sense should simply tell that your argument of sucession based on Luggard's input concerning Nigeria does not hold water simply because if you chose to castigate him you must castigate all that he brought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by dmater: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2016
It is the height of shallow mindedness and insanity to persistently use illogical reasoning to attempt to cajole another people to be in relation with you. It is nauseating already!

You cannot revive a dying country with a now unwilling people who have hitherto contributed immensely to nation building.
Just accept your fate and trudge on, for you have no right to impose your selfish ways of life on others. And it shouldn't call for hatred or bitterness.
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
[s]
dmater:
It is the height of shallow mindedness and insanity to persistently use illogical reasoning to attempt to cajole another people to be in relation with you. It is nauseating already!

You cannot revive a dying country with a now unwilling people who have hitherto contributed immensely to nation building.
Just accept your fate and trudge on, for you have no right to impose your selfish ways of life on others. And it shouldn't call for hatred or bitterness.
[/s]

The united States govt just declared IPOB a terrorist organization. biafra is dead
Re: Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2016
irunooboo:

We are brothers and so shall it remain. United we stand divideed we fall. Lord luggard made it so when he merged us. He saw strenght in our diversity. Igbos will never get biafra. lets build Nigeria and make it the envy of the world

With religious crisis, tribalism, hatred and kill or be killed theory by these animals up north, you Wonna achieve that? In dream abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Overturns Demotion Of 75 Coronet Obas By Ogun Governor Abiodun / Talk Edo Initiative Unveils Agba, Urges Him To Run For Edo Governor In 2024 / Port Harcourt Refinery Ready This Month, NNPCL Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.