Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! (3920 Views)

When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / My Body Discharges Electricity / Which Part Of Your Body Is Most Important To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by Lifeboy2(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2009
Pls do help me with advise. I notice that my body system is very hot, while others are cold, if I shake someone he or she will ask me you hand is very warm, and i do notice it myself. I have been treating my self of malaria, and i knw it is over, because the last test i did shown that i had malaria.

Could this be an infection working in my body, that is making me hot, am worry can't hold somebody hand at times because they will say o'boy you body is hot(warm).

pls is there any test or treatment for it,  or may be it is a normal body system, i need your advise please.

Lifeboy (senatoruwem@yahoo.com)
Re: My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by nex(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
do you smoke?!
Re: My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by Lifeboy2(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2009
no i don't smoke
Re: My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by segzicres(m): 11:07am On Aug 03, 2009
you need a babe then.
Re: My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by mamag3: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2009
Take a chill pill. grin
Re: My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by dominique(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
mama g and segzi you no serious o cheesy

@poster
are you feeling any malaria sympyoms? if you're not. then you have to stop taking the medication and seek a doctor's opinion
Re: My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by Lifeboy2(m): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2009
dominique:

mama g and segzi you no serious o cheesy

@poster
are you feeling any malaria sympyoms? if you're not. then you have to stop taking the medication and seek a doctor's opinion

i stopped taking medication for a long time, still feeling some warmness, when ever there is much cold
Re: My Body Is Hot(warm) Am Worry! by jamace(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2009
I suspect you are nursing an inner fear (psychological trauma) due to a problem which is disturbing you and you are highly conscious of the problem. Thus, it is increasing your temperature unnecesarily. Try discussing your problem with a reliable friend to get relief, also see a doctor.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Induce My Pregnancy Myself? / 5 Biggest Causes Of Pot-belly And How To Reduce It / 39 Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.