Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... (2429 Views)

What's True Love: When You Use Your Girlfriend Pic In Your Whatsapp Profile(pic / Feel Free To Rate This Cute Pic Of Lovely Beloved Sis / Fun Time/check A Nairalanders Profile Pic And Say What You Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
New on nairaland...trying to see how some of these stuffs work...like creating topics and all..lol....so let's start with this....am I cool or not....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
LoL. Welcome bro,but this is not Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by ireneony(f): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
How come ugly guys are the loudest grin

The handsome dudes got no time for child's play

7 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
....lol...see wickedness...

2 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by chucks2baba: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
nice

2 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by dayjee: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by benedictnsi(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bros you be like person weh just drink garri finish wan go stand for long queue to buy fuel @#220

You look partially good and partially confused

5 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Lilimax(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
How does this rating increase the money in your pocket.
There is nothing like an ugly man; rather the amount of money in your pocket determines how ugly you are :-

Best of luck! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by YorubaWoman: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Bros, why u dey look like zombie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:

u said my mind.. Don't mind him, he thinks he's handsome..

3 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
You look good actually

2 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Bros, why u dey look like zombie undecided
.....hahaha.....na so I see am o oga mi....
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ighoga898:

u said my mind.. Don't mind him, he thinks he's handsome..
....u harsh o....person no dey follow una play?
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You look good actually
...thanks actually... wink
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by PureWays(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
alwayscalm:
New on nairaland...trying to see how some of these stuffs work...like creating topics and all..lol....so let's start with this....am I cool or not....
I believe you are an Adult, posting your pictures for rating are stuffs done by kids bro..

My advice to you goes thus:
If you wanna Enjoy Nairaland, don't seek attention, unless you can deal with the insults..
Safe.

1 Like

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by iykekelvins(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Here we go again
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
PureWays:
I believe you are an Adult, posting your pictures for rating are stuffs done by kids bro..

My advice to you goes thus:
If you wanna Enjoy Nairaland, don't seek attention, unless you can deal with the insults..
Safe.
...abi?
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Vozithunder(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
huh
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Marlvin(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice Attire, Son.

1 Like

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by erosimo(m): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
U look classic and don't mind those babes I think they really like u

3 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
erosimo:
U look classic and don't mind those babes I think they really like u
.....lol.....thanks man....
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Smellymouth: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
You look cool..
Lovely attire..

1 Like

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by nepapole(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
How will dis post put fuel on my table?. Iranu.
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by IamLEGEND1: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2016

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
alwayscalm:
....u harsh o....person no dey follow una play?
he's new on nairaland & he's started posting irrelevant topics.. Someone should tell him nairaland is not Facebook where u upload pix & wait 4 comments to fly in

2 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by ba7man(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:

We handsome guys have realized that "fine boy" doesn't automatically translate to cash. cheesy
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by blayde(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
u try bro.
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Fraih(f): 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
alwayscalm:

Did you mean 'trying to see how Attention seeking works?'
You are a year plus on this forum bros, you arent a newbie any longer.

2 Likes

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice bed

1 Like

Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by stubbornman(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
try dey chew pawpaw small small you lack vitamins
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
Now I understand why jesus wept cry cry
Re: Need Y'all To Rate My Profile Pic..... by STILESGANG: 11:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:

The guy isn't ugly madam,There is nothing bad about loving oneself..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yesterday, I Know Kongi Is A Real Bastard / Is It The Duty Of The Groom To Finance The Wedding Alone(photo)? / If U Are In Lagos See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.