Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year (5676 Views)

How I Made 1.1million Naira Within Two Months / Make Millions Of Naira Within A Month With Your Bitcoin Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by oludarekehinde(m): 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
A friend of mine kept one million naira with me & he will not collect it now until after one year from now because if he keep it to himself he will touch the money.
Please what business can I do within a space of one year that will bring quick return on the investment for me, I don't want such money to just remain idle for this period of one year
Remember I only have one year to use the money & I don't want to disappoint my friend whenever he call for his money, so one year investment only.
Pls advise me
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by sayusuf(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
go to www.bet9ja.com Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Sasuwa(f): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
sayusuf:
hahaha

1 Like

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
sayusuf:
lolz.
gambling never helped me..if u hear my story u nor go enter any betting store.

2 Likes

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by dotcomnamename: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=15pt]HYIP $1,000 to $10,000 in 100 Days.

Don't thank me.[/size]

grin
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by bransonbig: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Search for a good forex trader/broker and invest in a pamm trader. Let me know if you need more info on this.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by BrownChima212(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buy a nigerian used car and resell.....keep doing it till the one year elapse. Thank me later
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by egopersonified(f): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fix that money gegely, before it will turn to thin air.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Dokitadotun: 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Look for Fembizz investment program in the investment section of NL and follow him.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
bransonbig:
Search for a good forex trader/broker and invest in a pamm trader. Let me know if you need more info on this.

Forex is similar to bet9ja...All na gambling
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by akanniade10(m): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pig farming
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by oludarekehinde(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
sayusuf:
Please sports betting will be the last thing I will do. Remember the money is not mine. So I can not go for beting
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by oludarekehinde(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
dotcomnamename:
Don't thank me.[/size]
grin
How does this work
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by hopewealth: 4:22am On Apr 08, 2016
google any reputable investment company in nigeria that can guaranty you the security of the money you would invest with them for one year,and please make sure you see them in camera to sign all necessary paper before putting down the money,wish you all the best.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Moneyfem: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Do 1-year fixed deposit with ur bank. U may get betwn 70k and 100k on d 1m, depending on ur bank. As simple as that.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by ewuoso2002(m): 4:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
Moneyfem:
Do 1-year fixed deposit with ur bank. U may get betwn 70k and 100k on d 1m, depending on ur bank. As simple as that.
whats banks fixed deposit rate. GTB said 5% skye said 6%.
which other one do u know.
After d 30 days will i collect my interest with capital or wat
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by omooloye: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
@poster, you can invest in agro product supply to companies here in Nigeria. For detail explanation you can send your email contact to lekas1974@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Basii: 3:12am On Apr 16, 2016
sauceny:

Forex is similar to bet9ja...All na gambling
forex is risky and gambling to the novice/amature, but a playground for the professionals. We can managed your personal account if you want us to. our recent test account after modifying our already successful forex trading strategy: www.fxblue/users/ambitious (before modifcation), www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious2 , www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious3 (after modification) ambitious2 strategy is derived from ambitious3. You can follow the ambitious2 and ambitious3 performance test next week but it can be discontinued. ambitious2 is what we will use to manage your funds for high returns and low risk. Note the risk of riun in the performances. Call us for more info 07086435413
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Basii: 3:19am On Apr 16, 2016
Basii:
forex is risky and gambling to the novice/amature, but a playground for the professionals. We can managed your personal account if you want us to. our recent test account after modifying our already successful forex trading strategy: www.fxblue/users/ambitious (before modifcation), www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious2 , www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious3 (after modification) ambitious2 strategy is derived from ambitious3. You can follow the ambitious2 and ambitious3 performance test next week but it can be discontinued. ambitious2 is what we will use to manage your funds for high returns and low risk. Note the risk of riun in the performances. Call us for more info 07086435413
[quote author=oludarekehinde post=44492884]A friend of mine kept one million naira with me & he will not collect it now until after one year from now because if he keep it to himself he will touch the money.
Please what business can I do within a space of one year that will bring quick return on the in
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 16, 2016
Basii:

So like how much can i be making every month if i invest like $5,000?
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by BackMeUp: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2016
Treasury bills is better than fixed deposit. Your capital is secured.
You can also buy into a mutual fund that trades on bonds, treasury bills without equity. It has a very low risk and capital is preserved. Eg from ARM, FCMB, FBNH etc.

Goodluck
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Basii: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
sauceny:

So like how much can i be making every month if i invest like $5,000?
we guarantee not less than 10% to investors monthly with a capital protection set at 20% and we also trail the account equity by 30% to lock in profit. Investors should be ready to accept loss of 30% of capital. In the history of our forward testing of our trading strategy we have not gone beyond loss of 20% account balance while making profit. We close all open position by 9pm nigeria time daily. We will be using the strategy use for this performance www.fxblue.com/users/ambitious2 to managed investors account, so you can this performance to check how much you can make in a month. Feel free to follow the performance of the account.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by osheiduchris: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
We rent filling stations and sell petrol and AGO.you can join us to be doing the business pending when you will need money. Is an open business,we have to be involve in the day to day running if you so wish. we prefer you to be doing the runny with us because of trust.if you are interested call me or SMS me on 07033263390 Chris
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by rainmaker12(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Don't thank me.[/size]

grin
840,000 not 3,200,00 haba!
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by OwoMILLION: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Let him join the Global Telecom Business.For detailed report,mail me at adekunleowoseni8@gmail.com,tnks
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by honestpoju: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
oludarekehinde:
A friend of mine kept one million naira with me & he will not collect it now until after one year from now because if he keep it to himself he will touch the money.
Please what business can I do within a space of one year that will bring quick return on the investment for me, I don't want such money to just remain idle for this period of one year
Remember I only have one year to use the money & I don't want to disappoint my friend whenever he call for his money, so one year investment only.

Pls advise me

Hello kehinde, I need just 350k from that money ans will give you double in six months. I.own a productio. Business that.requires funding . Reach me on whatsapp pls 08027569011
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by paradoxy(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2016
Yam supply business... I can make you 1.2 million by February next year. All I just need is 250k... Pm me for details.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by emilluck1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello investor, my name is Emeka i live in calabar. I have a business ideal that i seek investors for. It is all about calibration service in oil and gas sector. Most of the machines have been bought but we seek investor to enaible us get other materials needed, get an office and get registered by CAC, DPR and other agencies. What we seek now to kick off is 800k. Your profit is negotiable. Please you can call with this number 09096435299 or write me on emilluck7@gmail.com
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by Oluwaiye2016: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2016
I PRESENT TO YOU ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES YABA. WE ARE A FINANCIAL COMPANY THAT TAKES CARE OF YOUR FINANCIAL NEEDS. OUR FUND PLACEMENT GIVES YOU AN INTERESTING INTEREST RATE. OUR FIXED DEPOSIT ACCOUNT GIVES YOU AS HIGH AS 14% ON ANY PLACEMENT ABOVE 1 MILLION. OUR SAVES ACCOUNT GIVES YOU 8.5% PER ANNUM ON ANY FUND PLACEMENT ABOVE 100,000. AND LASTLY, OUR PROMO ACCOUNT GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO WIN 250,000 AND OTHER 9 PRIZES MONTHLY ON DEPOSITING 20,000 OR MORE ON THIS ACCOUNT AND IT STAYS 30 DAYS WITHOUT WITHDRAWAL. WHAT A WAY OF TRANSFERRING YOUR FINANCIAL STRESS TO US. WE HAVE BEEN OPERATING FOR THE PAST 23 YEARS. VISIT www.rosabon-finance.com FOR MORE DETAILS. whatapp me on 0**8**1**0**8**3*5**4**5**0**3
Email... o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net.
Re: What Profitable Business Can I Do With One Million Naira Within One Year by nwarosa: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
oludarekehinde:
Pls advise me
Pm me so i can email you an investment presentation

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Latest News On MBA Forex (investment Platform) / Massive 8 Bedroom Penthouse Architectural Design / Diesel Trucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.