Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (45317 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Some ladies have been warned to be careful with men especially when their proposal has been turned down as some are known to go on a vengeful mission and could be dangerous.
Some Guys can't take NO for an answer when they want a lady and when they get the NO, they become cruel beings on a revenge mission.
Sometimes, I do categorise those guys as "Immature" buh believe me, most of them are mature enough.
Here are Some Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down..

1. Destroying Her Image In Public

He stalk her and does everything possible to spoil her image in public.
Some go on social media to write false things against the lady whom turns the them.

2. He Goes With Classic guys

Simply To Make Her Feel She's Lost A Loaded Man
He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

3. He Acts Like She Does Not Exist

On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Badmouth Her

To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

5. He Gives Her Telephone Number To His buddy, Who's great at wooing women.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her

6. He Quits Asking Her Out

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

8. He Makes Buddy Along With Her Pals

I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

9. He Hangs Around With Other Women
:
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

10. Discourage Other Guys From Wooing Her

Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

NB
If a lady turns you down doesn't mean you can't find a suitable Lady better than her..
Just move on with your lives and stop being immature..

List compiled by:
DanceVille

Feel free to add yours.
Comments and Bashings are highly welcome..

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by dharay99: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
yhu try,
so no lie, which do
yhu belong to 0p...Tell us

9 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Real guys don't brood over denial of sex, all we do is focus on the next victim. or better yet, we use our hands to Fap it off ! .. Lol..

this reminds me of a girl I'm trying to screw, the biatch come dey tell me that she is reserving her virginity for one dude named "Happy" ..

I just bone her

"Who happy don EPP!'

all the crazy bitches denying us sex .. I have one question..

"WHO YOU EPP"

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
dharay99:
yhu try,
so which do yhu
belong to 0p...
Thanks dude..
Me? Doesn't belong to any.
I'm Clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DaZion(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Make I no carry last. Op...this is a bitter truth. #SheddingTears

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
DaZion:
Make I no carry last. Op...this is a bitter truth. #SheddingTears
Hmm.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by ireneony(f): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
They cry indoor
They call women beeches

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Smellymouth: 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Because men have an ego issue and getting rejected hurts their confidence.

In their mind, everytime they see the girl that rejected them, they remember only the rejection, and nothing else. So, to compensate for this when they get rejected, they pretend that the other person isn't there or pretend that they never were interested in them as a way to "save face." You'll find this is especially true when they are around other males. It's strictly an issue of ego. By "forcing themselves to dislike you", it helps them..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by jaymejate: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
[size=18pt]You want us to stop those habits? Then tell them to dey gree for us.[/size]

Modified*

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Calebosko(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
They wil be uploading and changing dp with beautiful girls urpandan,online

9 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by dantenny(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Rush to nairaland and create topic on how a crush turned him down
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]You want us to stop those habits? Then tell them to dey free for us.[/size]
lol! Tell them yourself.They are listening.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Calebosko:
They wil be uploading and changing dp with beautiful girls urpandan,online
So So true.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by 2dice(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Counter thread loading 0.05%

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by ClassCaptain(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
True
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DaZion(m): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Prof lalasticlala.

This is true..
Many guys do this including me..
What did u think sir?
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by vjsmiles: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Thanks dude.. Me? Doesn't belong to any. I'm a plain Jane.
angry
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by nuggarito: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
Many guys do this, but not an adonis, theyve got nothing to loose. Like me grin grin grin
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Maxi112: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
me dey do some for there oh especially 3 and 6
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
me dey do some for there oh especially 3 and 6
Buh, me don't think it appropriate.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Maxi112: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Buh, me don't think it appropriate.
why?

very appropriate.... U just need to switch over to ur another plan of action
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by yemajiteru(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by BUSHHUNTER: 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
T
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Flexherbal(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
There are so many fishes in the river.
When 1 girl says no, move on to another. There is a woman for every man.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Barselonia(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Okay oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by seyema(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Ndkings1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. mM mommy........... mmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm.

that's all I got to say
ND Kings The Don
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Chidizman(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
We are talking Fuel you are talking nonsense undecided Who wooing epp

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by cold(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians need jobs. Too many people with too much time on their hands..sigh

11 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by donziller(m): 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
Humm

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by centyboy: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by kinmarax: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
How will you enjoy the s*x without light? Have you ever hammered kpekus in dark hot weather and under the influence of mosquitoes? Try it and give us feedback, you will know is a blessing to Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Lifts Her Man In Cute Pre-wedding Pictures / Man And His Friend Bare Their Butts At Ex's House Because She Broke Up With Him / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.