Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) (1974 Views)

Excess Intake Of Soft Drink Can Lead To Erectile Dysfunction -experts / Effect Of Bad Economy On Our Health Care System...9ja Doctors' Perspective. / Taking Soft Drink(coke) After Eating Mango, Does It Really Kill ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by tola9ja: 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oh My!!! I am so glad I have been able to give up soft drinks.... After reading and seeing this I think you will be ready!

Take a bottle of coke...pour in a little milk, replace the lid and wait about 6 hours. when you come back, you will see it now looks like sewer water.

But look at the bottom!!!! that is like gravel, sand, sludge...The coke is so acidic that when combined with the proteins in the milk, it causes a

bizarre chemical reaction.

This makes me think of the root beer floats I do enjoy so much. Another thing to note is that your body is made up of proteins And imagine what it

does to your body. Next time when you drink soda remember this.

1 Share

Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by tola9ja: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
cocacola cotain up to 21 cube of sugar
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by Aminat508(f): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by Tallesty1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice Info.

But I ain't given up fanta.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by nnachukz(m): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2016
You wan cast coke abi? One thing I know is that God created digestive system in us which you didn't take into consideration in your little experiment. You should be hammering on excessive consumption of anything being bad as it weighs down our system.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by MzPecs(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nice info buh I can't stop drinking coke embarassed
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by flokii: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
@OP not just soft drinks

we have chemicals everywhere around us.. and they get into our bloodstream/body system in so many ways..

the foods we eat now contain deadly toxins (fertilzers, DDTs, herbicides, pesticides etc.) even worse than coke sef..

buh thanks to our Liver which helps detoxify the system..

bottom line.. the world now is a world of chemicals (harmful chemicals).. we should just try to minimize contact with them
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by flokii: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
tola9ja:

yeah.. so I heard

the sugar content is enof to make you vomit uncontrollably within minutes of intake.. buh thanks to the strong acid (hydrochloric acid or so) that tricks your system and make you feel like you're enjoying

whereas you're dying slowly... smart people take water. it's safer & healthier

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by Obamina(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
And u think the 21cube will go inside the body and remain there? We still burn calories.
tola9ja:
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by Terry68: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
If you want to focus on science especially in aspect of food, you might never be happy and free all your life.

Dont you know every food one takes contain some amount of toxins/chemicals which might disrupt functions of many hormonal coordination thereby creating potential default to Healt.

We live on... by miracles and faith.

Forget all these new researches, it even weakens our faith more.

Our ancient grand parents lived longer than our great grand parents of today.
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by ademasta(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Panama coke grin
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by UIA04(f): 4:39am On Apr 08, 2016
See as someone is wasting fresh milk
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2016
As long as it is approved and certified by NAFDAC (a congregation of over 1000 Pharmacists, Pathologists, Microbiologists, Biochemists, and Pharmacologists), I will continue to drink.

Btw, I've never read about any complication associated with coke, La casera, fanta, or milk, intake in Nigeria. Coke is even older than many people here, and yet, none has died, at least none that we know about.

I don't think I know more than NAFDAC, so I will continue to take all.

You mix two reagents and allowed it react for 6 hours, and you expect to see nothing? Can you eat fermented/spoilt beans? Can you stand the sight or odour? Does it make BEANS bad for the system?

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by cbravo2: 7:55am On May 04, 2017
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by Majesticniyi(m): 5:44am On May 05, 2017
flokii:

yeah.. so I heard

the sugar content is enof to make you vomit uncontrollably within minutes of intake.. buh thanks to the strong acid (hydrochloric acid or so) that tricks your system and make you feel like you're enjoying

whereas you're dying slowly... smart people take water. it's safer & healthier

Have you ever been told you are just simply an idiot? The amount of sugar in Coke is way below our required daily intake (even if you take two bottles daily). Moreso, how can HCL be added to a food product? A simple search on Google would have educated you that CO2 is added and why it's added.

Half educated fools will come and be forming intelligent online. When they say youths are the leaders of tomorrow, I pray people like you aren't one of those referred to...I really fear for the future of this country

In other news...if them like make them add urine for coke, I go still dey drink am everyday grin
Re: Effect Of Soft Drink (pics) by johnsmitthen: 7:17am On May 05, 2017
Surprising pictures.It would be better to avoid these soft drinks as it contains huge amount of sugar.

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Dont Know About Using Baby Oil As Lubes / What Are The Early Signs Of Pregnancy Before A Missed Period? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.