Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? (29968 Views)

Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun / 4 Types Of Candidates You Will Find In WAEC Exam Hall / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by branhampaul: 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Its Unfair For Peps Like Me Who Burn The Midnight Candle To Score Same With Those Who Dont Even Read Because They Paid an Amount To The Invigilator.. This Is Corruption.. How Can I Report Such Sch?

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by dominique(f): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
If you report your center, you will also be affected as your center will be cancelled and your results will be withheld. You can report the supervisor by sending an anonymous email to WAEC.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by calmdude(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Those with any idea should share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by just2okworld(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmmmm

it is well
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by datguru: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
My friend if you know too much, when they give you chips REJECT IT then allow the people who needs it to use it.

You really think you can change the world ?? How funny...

90% of secondary schools in Nigeria cheat in WAEC exams

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by CACAWA(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Icpc.

OP, see the paper here http://icpc.gov.ng/submit-petition/

Also, you don't need to use your name, you can use your uncle or neighbours name with their permission though. It's so easy

Hope you have a bit of evidence

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Whatever you report here gets to the appropriate body/quarters In few minutes.

Oya wetin happen? Waec officers full NL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by tboyO2: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mind ur biz

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by mosho2good: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ask Buhari to go and vigilate d school

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by ayatt(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
You see dats the problem with nigerians...instead of You to write ur own jeje..

go and tell my sai buhari

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Stuntkid172(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
space for rent

inform me if u have anything important to say about this.
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
my broda, i'll advice u to write Ur Paper And Wait 4 Ur Result. Becuz U No Dey Compete With Anybody.

Na Only U Waka Come

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by 4nobody4every1: 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
cool
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Izecson3D(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Brother, pass na pass. Them no dey carry 1st position for waec. And mind you, you fit fail maths or english while the so called cheats scale through.. Just be focused, that's all

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Over shabi dey worry dis boy.

My question is that, why did you choose to attend such school when you already know they harbour exam malpractices.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by ednut1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
omo if u report i can assure u dem go withold all of una results o. dicey ethical situation

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Kgdavid(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Its Unfair For Peps Like Me Who Burn The Midnight Candle To Score Same With Those Who Dont Even Read Because They Paid an Amount To The Invigilator.. This Is Corruption.. How Can I Report Such Sch?

Those who undertake to pursue a just cause must be prepared to pay the price. @ OP based on your complaint i sense you are seeking vengeance and justification but not justice. I therefore advice you to continue to face your midnight oil as life is no competition. Doesn't matter what others are doing.

35 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
@op forward me ur full name and exam no...lemme help u to report them if u ve a valid point cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by martineverest(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
So sad... My nephew is also writing waec; he'd never opened his books to read... My first of seeing a student going to exam hall without reading

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by adedam007(m): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Chanchit: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
I pity your life. That candle you burnt this year would be burnt next year too. You think they would cancel their result and leave your own!? Hell no! You still have a long way to go, I pity the people that would cross your path in the future cos people like you would hurt yourself just to hurt others.

The only thing you should think of getting from all this is bragging right, that you did the exam on your own not reporting right.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Their cheating does not affect your destiny,so learn to mind your business

29 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
back then when i wrote same exam, such happened.
my advice to you is just never to give up in your reading.
continue with that hard work and do not give room for their evil acts.
just hold unto your god fully in prayer and for justification

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Senorprinz(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
you never see anything, you'll see worse when you get admitted into a higher institution, better mind your business and continue burning whatever you're burning, it's like you want to become a news reporter when you graduate

35 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by sheunsheun(m): 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
U beta leave dem nd stop dey mumu abt, if u report ur result will nt only b withheld. Ur peeps go beat hell outta u too grin

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by Mopolchi: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
branhampaul:
Use their twitter handle: @waecnigeria. Sharp sharp dem go reply you and start full investigation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by tonjeola(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Better do your best and leave the rest!
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by AfroKnight: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
You need pictures or videos to back your claim. After that, head to twitter. But no candidate is allowed to bring mobile phones into the exam hall (I guess. In my time gsm was just a few months old so students didn't even have phones enough to bring in). Also, you have to lose your anonymity for your claim to be taken seriously.

One more thing, if WAEC cancels your school's results you will be affected.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by porrigeyam(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeew aproko, itk, werey... what's your own, if u don't like what they are doing keep ur eye off na u read pass abi.... Albert Einstein ii.....maybe na rubbish u dey write sef wai u dey here dey claim ajayi... go to EFFC sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by parzdor(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gj
Re: How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? by vickertony(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
over sabi de worry you

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTMinna Orders 100-Level Students To Withdraw / Simple Looking But Difficult Pattern, Only Geniuses Can Get This / I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.