Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. (1469 Views)

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU / CGPA Of OAU Best Graduating Engineering Students From 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by omowolewa: 9:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer..

When people like BORA die, you are forced to ask yourself if life really deserves all our struggles, hard work, sacrifice, good deeds and all the impact we made even when it was not convenient CGPA booster. His project students were usually the luckiest. Even when students inevitable got him angry, he forgave and forgot and was seen smiling in no time. He so much believed in the ability of his students to succeed. He was a perfect definition of a GOOD LECTURER.

He couldnt stop talking about Chelsea, an Ardent fan.

Your death is a great loss to OAU, and most importantly, Management and Accounting department.
In all, you have finally left this stressful world and we pray GOD forgive you all your sins and grants you eternal rest. We also pray that GOD gives your family especially your wife the strength to bear the loss and raise your kids(his kids are still small). We love you but GOD loves you more. ADIEU MR AKANDE A.k.a BORA ('B' or 'A') a lecturer of OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE/ Department of Management and Accounting.

Odunayo

On behalf of MANAGEMENT AND ACCOUNTING STUDENTS, OAU

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/04/students-of-oau-write-touching-tribute.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by youngsahito(m): 10:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
a rare gem is gone in management and accounting...Rip to my former lecturer may u rest in peace.amen

1 Like

Re: Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by oluwayimika123: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2018
I was one of d studs he was supervising his' project b4 his' demise.

Rest on BORA
Re: Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by omowolewa: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2018
oluwayimika123:
I was one of d studs he was supervising his' project b4 his' demise.

Rest on BORA

He was my teacher both in secondary school and he taught me in 3L and 4L project mgt. MAC/2006/.......
Re: Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by oluwayimika123: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
omowolewa:

He was my teacher both in secondary school and he taught me in 3L and 4L project mgt. MAC/2006/.......

Oh really!
That is really interesting permit me to call u Snr Omolewa.
Can I send u a mail.
Re: Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by omowolewa: 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
oluwayimika123:

Oh really! That is really interesting permit me to call u Snr Omolewa. Can I send u a mail.
omowolewa@gmail.com
Re: Students Of OAU Write Touching Tribute To Lecturer.. by omowolewa: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
oluwayimika123:

Oh really! That is really interesting permit me to call u Snr Omolewa. Can I send u a mail.
omowolewa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Good Reasons To Study In Northern Cyprus With Low Tuition And Scholarship (pics) / Re: Someone Please Help Me Before I Kill Myself - What I Went Through In 2016 / Uniport Most Brilliant Medical Student Shares His Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.