Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones (768 Views)

Please Help Me Choose My Outfit - Clothes, Pants And Underwear / Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) / TV Stand - Wow! Check Out How To Choose A Functional And Stylish Furniture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones by LecciGucci: 12:37am On Apr 08, 2016
guys pls which one should i go for.
seems 3 of then fall on the same price range. 30k - 33k

Infinix hot3 2gb... waiting
Gionee m5 mini
injoo one.

i'm wating for the hot3 2gb ram version to come out.
but recently i just checked gionee m5 mini and injoo one and also discovered that they have some good features too
now i'm confused guys.
for those of that have checked the 3 phones which one do u think is better.
judging infinix hot3 with 1gb version for now, cox it seems the only difference with the 2gb is the ram.
pls help me suggest if u kno abt the 3 of them, thanx.
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones by fistonati(m): 1:14am On Apr 08, 2016
Gionee is the best, rugged, features and performance wise. Infinix will definitely give you issues especially when the follow come charger is faulty, getting hot is iinfinix hobby and battery is another damn problem with it
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones by LecciGucci: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2016
fistonati:
Gionee is the best, rugged, features and performance wise. Infinix will definitely give you issues especially when the follow come charger is faulty, getting hot is iinfinix hobby and battery is another damn problem with it

ok thnkx bro.. but have u check 3 of them befor.?
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones by LecciGucci: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
advise
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones by LecciGucci: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
LecciGucci:
advise
Re: Pls Help Me Choose Btwn These 3 Phones by LecciGucci: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
LecciGucci:
advise

(1) (Reply)

SLIDESHOW: Simple Ways To Rid Your Home Of Cockroaches / See The Massive Tree That Fell In Ikoyi Today (Photo) / 3 Reason Why I Get Tired Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.