Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,028 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need Verification On Car Loans. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Verification On Car Loans. (2673 Views)

Pls Advice Me, I Want To Buy Car On Jiji Or Olx Or Cheki, Pls How Safe It Is / Americans Owe N400trillion In Car Loans / Who Offers The Best Car Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Verification On Car Loans. by lebete3000: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2016
I've been in touch with them after seeing their adverts and have been given the conditions and all which i very much fulfill but i still wanna check it out and confirm with my ever informed and indispensable Nairalanders to help confirm if this cheki car loan guys are real or a scam cos things are quite hard now and it might be very difficult if not impossible to detect a scam especially for Naija...

So has anyone heard about these cheki car loans and if they can confirm their authenticity cos I'm yet to even see any of their adverts here on Nairaland. Thanx.
Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by lebete3000: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2016
lebete3000:
I've been in touch with them after seeing their adverts and have been given the conditions and all which i very much fulfill but i still wanna check it out and confirm with my ever informed and indispensable Nairalanders to help confirm if this cheki car loan guys are real or a scam cos things are quite hard now and it might be very difficult if not impossible to detect a scam especially for Naija...

So has anyone heard about these cheki car loans and if they can confirm their authenticity cos I'm yet to even see any of their adverts here on Nairaland. Thanx.

Hello guys still expecting people with any info on these guys.
Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by OgbaOghene(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2016
Hello, did you still go through with it? I'm also considering it too.
Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by bimpy24(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Waiting for answers..
Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by mechco: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
get a auto Technician to help you check it b4 you buy a car. for more info call 08096895925
Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by sultaan(m): 4:24am On Jun 08, 2016
If anyone ask you to put any money down to get a car loan , it isa fraud even if the money is to register.

Only banksgive out car loans so you can guess whet the answer to cheki is.

If you have any opposing view to my answer, then you are asking question when your mind is made up to be defrauded.

1 Like

Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by bimpy24(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2016
is real and they deal with financial institution, they also give conditions that banks will give you. 5.5% monthly on what you are to pay back. You can go through with it. Visit their office in lagos.
Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by b2212(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2016
bimpy24:
is real and they deal with financial institution, they also give conditions that banks will give you. 5.5% monthly on what you are to pay back. You can go through with it. Visit their office in lagos.

5.5% monthly translates to over 60% p.a. if not on reducing balance. i will advise you consider this before putting your signature on the dotted lines.
Re: I Need Verification On Car Loans. by sultaan(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
For those who missed arithmetic class if you borrow N1m you pay 55k a month as interest which means you can pay 650k a year on the loan so if you pay it off in 1 year you pay N1.65m if 3 yeats more

What happens if you wreck it in the first month

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Replacement Engine For 02/03 Rav 4 / How Much Does A Car Immobilizer Cost??? / Car Cranks But Not Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.