Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) (29964 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Finish This Building Please? (pics) / Please Help Criticze This Building Plan. / What Is Wrong With This Building Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by squirrelmail: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2016
This is a 2 units of 2bedroom flats, all rooms ensuit. It will be a storey building of 4 flats. can i get a rough estimate here plz as block molding is ongoing at the site now.

@Lalasticlala help plz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Is that a mother board circuitry ?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:

but the diagram is clear and explanatory

9 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by holicalpha(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
hd

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
One trillion naira

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by adesegun121(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
tongue tongue

Op 5m

Call now for your original stone coated roofing tiles...

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
N6mil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by ejamahrandy: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
roughly 23 milli

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
angry where the engineers
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by realomonile: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin grin

op try to budget 5million you know the situation of the country now

A plot of land located at Akesan Lagos state Along Lasu iyana iba going for 1.5m negotiable

Direct seller...

Serious buyer should call/whatsapp 08085310359, 09054800167

Hello Nairalanders, i have this land facing Lasu iba express way all round fenced for sale at rate of 70million Naira Negotiable,

Available document: Family Receipt, survey plan,

Side attract: facing expressway, close to Lagos state university, close to Iba New site estate and alot more

NOTE: This is dry Land...

Good for filling Station, churches, shopping mall,event center,schools and lot more..

Serious Buyer should contact Whatsapp 08085310359 For inspection or call 08033588797

1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by madenigga2dcore(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
100 0000

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by jaybee3(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
durocity:
One trillion naira

Must you display your idiocy?

34 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by olapluto(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
It depends on the location. Currently know of a similar construction ongoing. So far, 3m spent and building ready to be decked. I estimate another 5m to complete the building.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Civil Engineers, Architects, Builders , Bricklayers, Omonile etc, over to you embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by WebSurfer(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Lol
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by samclet(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
I wonder why some people ask fullish questions

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by helphelp: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
Depends
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by papauju(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
durocity:
One trillion naira
lol embarassed
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
jaybee3:

Must you display your idiocy?

Economy harsh now nau... #Inflation

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Between 20 to 30 million but could be more than that depending on finishing taste, accessories, soil type and location of the intended property

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Cy995: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
A whole lot of things comes into play, like quality of materials and building structure. Tell us how much you get make we tell u wetin you fit get. Shikina.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by decub: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
BiafranNigerian:
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Nonsua30(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
14m can finish it
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by macaranta(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Op it's hard to estimate given the fact that..quality and finishing materials take bulk of the sum.
So depends on your taste
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by decub: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
squirrelmail:
This is a 2 units of 2bedroom flats, all rooms ensuit. It will be a storey building of 4 flats. can i get a rough estimate here plz as block molding is ongoing at the site now.

@Lalasticlala help plz
I believe you want to use this for commercial purpose. Depending on the facilities you want inside, the type of roof and what standard you want, you can budget between N18-40m due to the current market prices of materials and labour. That doesn't mean you might not achieve that at a lesser cost if you want to compromise specs and you can as well spend more if you want to maintain high degree of professionalism. This is just a guide as the details of the drawing are not available.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by brunofarad(m): 9:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Why not engage a competent quantity surveyor to be on safe side
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2016
squirrelmail:

@Lalasticlala help plz
2bilion dorllas thank you
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
300 billion..... angry
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by Slymonster(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2016
depends on the finishing taste and materials use...24-40mil....things have gone up...u just will not understand that till u start building.Forget all this people telling u 3 to 5mil..When you enter and see that it can even carry you anywhere,you abandon the building.Thats why so many uncomplicated building this days..Housing depends on finishing,SO TELL US WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR HOUSE AND WE ESTIMATE?
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by yomz1e(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
I can bet that you didn't complete Primary school!

BiafranNigerian:

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by ikachi1: 9:34am On Apr 08, 2016
The level you have gotten to if the attached picture tells the story, you must have spent over 3 million. You will need further 15 to 20 million depending on your taste to see this through.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Develop This Building Plan To Roofing (photo) by mrnuur(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
Op don't be stingy engage a Quantity Surveyor so u get good value for your money not come on here seeking advise from quacks. PM if interested

I can see Ground floor nd first floor so that's not a flat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of Building An Upstairs / Fire Engulfs Mikano Office In VI Lagos (Photos) / TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.