Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? (9266 Views)

The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? / 10 Types Of Male Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Yes, why?
1. Female virgins are desired by most men for marriage( although, some don't care) but majority of we ladies are not interested in a guy's virginity...infact most of us don't like them. embarassed

2.Growing up, my parents have spoken to me severally about the goodies attached to being a virgin till marriage ( if it exists undecided) but i have never seen or hear them tell my brother the same. Why do people attach virginity to we ladies alone?
Moreover, it is easier for a lady to keep her virginity than it is for a guy...their libido is quite high.
Why are they not appreciated?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by falconey(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2016
cry
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by slim19(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2016
Because we were never born a virgin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:
cry
Cry on my shoulders baby embarassed
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2016
slim19:
Because we were never born a virgin
Why? No hymen?...i dig undecided
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by falconey(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Cry on my shoulders baby embarassed

most guys do experience wet dreams during the puberty years before they actually do it , does that count?

I mean is it only when we do it with girls? I don't really get this male virginity crap.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Sister i just tire, nobody has even appreciate and give me atleast kudos for keeping my virginity 4 more than 20years. anyways team virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:

most guys do experience wet dreams during the puberty years before they actually do it , does that count?

I mean is it only when we do it with girls? I don't really get this male virginity crap.

Wet dreams are natural aren't they? If they are, i don't think they count
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Sister i just tire, nobody has even appreciate and give me atleast kudos for keeping my virginity 4 more than 20years. anyways team virgin.
You?? I bend cheesy
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
You?? I bend cheesy
lol abeg bend make i give u doggy.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Alubosa: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by falconey(m): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

WTF MORE THAN 20 YEARS?

GOOD CRAP!!!!!
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by kestolove95(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2016
falconey:

WTF MORE THAN 20 YEARS?

GOOD CRAP!!!!!
Broda im keeping it 4 my future wife. as the bible commands.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by KingRex1(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Why u too dey lie like this??
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
KingRex1:
Why u too dey lie like this??
JOKE APART IM NOT LYING.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
lol abeg bend make i give u doggy.
Hear a virgin talk...smh
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
No male virgins...male are dis virgin by spiritual girl in dia dream.. Called wet dream..and dey masturbate a lot..
Lool @ spiritual girl cheesy
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Hear a virgin talk...smh
LOL just kidding but im indeed a virgin, if u want to confirm. u can confirm.
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2016
it is easier for a girl to keep her virginity?

LoL grin I beg to differ o!
Do You know what girls go through? she becomes a prey... Only waiting to be eaten by hörny predators. and chances are she gives in to their advances.
So, saying guy Virgins deserves some kind of ceremonial celebration because of their somewhat high libido is pure fallacy. I also have the high libido thingy working for me too tongue

well, I think The Virginity tag is overrated.. it most definitely do not define YOU. and it shouldn't be some kind of Crown if You are one. it's not an accomplishment. it's irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by KingRex1(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
You might have been som1s spiritual girl.. Hope u know
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Tedassie(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2016
kestolove95:
And u happen to knw dis cos u're a monitoring spirit?
or u have a camera hidden in every guy's room? Moreover, wetdreams is not exclusive 2guys alone durhh,neither is masturbation #itk

Come to think of it,girl on ur dp looks like one of such 'spiritual girl(s)' wey dey kolobi me 4nyt
#lordsavemefrmKarashika
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Do You know what girls go through? she becomes a prey... Only waiting to be eaten by Hot predators. and chances are she gives in to their advances.
So, saying guy Virgins deserves some kind of ceremonial celebration because of their somewhat high libido is pure fallacy. I also have the high libido thingy working for me.. tongue

Naah, i still maintain most guys are weaker when it comes to sex. Majority of ladies still have 100% control over themselves in this department

well, I think The Virginity tag is overrated.. it most definitely do not define YOU. and it shouldn't be some kind of Crown if You are one. it's not an accomplishment. it's irrelevant.

Nah, i still maintain most guys are weaker when it comes to the issue of sex..they are very visual beings. Most ladies can still be in control no matter what they see.
Not saying virgins should be crowned or anything...i'm not one either. Just what i've noticed and my opinion

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by EastanPower(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:
Yes, why?
1. Female virgins are desired by most men for marriage( although, some don't care) but majority of we ladies are not interested in a guy's virginity...infact most of us don't like them. embarassed

2.Growing up, my parents have spoken to me severally about the goodies attached to being a virgin till marriage ( if it exists undecided) but i have never seen or hear them tell my brother the same. Why do people attach virginity to we ladies alone?
Moreover, it is easier for a lady to keep her virginity than it is for a guy...their libido is quite high.
Why are they not appreciated?

It is obvious you have lost your virginity despite all your papa & mama told you. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
EastanPower:

It is obvious you have lost your virginity despite all your papa & mama told you. embarassed

Lool, so that's the only lesson you learnt here ehn??
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Nah, i still maintain most guys are weaker when it comes to the issue of sex..they are very visual beings. Most ladies can still be in control no matter what they see.
Not saying virgins should be crowned or anything...i'm not one either. Just what i've noticed and my opinion
Fair enough. undecided

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by EastanPower(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2016
layla129:

Lool, so that's the only lesson you learnt here ehn??

Nah, but I like you.

Can we meet? smiley
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Tedassie(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2016
What's the moral lesson of this thread,someone remind me
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Surfboard(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Estharfabian:

Do You know what girls go through? she becomes a prey... Only waiting to be eaten by hörny predators. and chances are she gives in to their advances.
So, saying guy Virgins deserves some kind of ceremonial celebration because of their somewhat high libido is pure fallacy. I also have the high libido thingy working for me too tongue

I agree with the last paragraph of your comment. Wouldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by Bunker1(m): 9:57am On Apr 08, 2016
virginity call is for everyone, but since male pay to marry a lady, their deserve...
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by layla129(f): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2016
Bunker1:
virginity call is for everyone, but since male pay to marry a lady, their deserve...

I guess you mean "they deserve a virgin" are they paying for the virginity? How much are they paying? undecided
Re: Why Are Male Virgins Not Appreciated And Desirable? by joey150(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2016
EastanPower:

Nah, but I like you.

Can we meet? smiley
she can't say yes or no.

I double dare her too anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Broke Guy Has No Right To Have An Erection. / . / See How Mum Rapes 4 Year Old Boy, Broadcasts Live Video..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.