Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ (1825 Views)

Employment For Java/php Program instructors(70-150k salary) / Is It Advisable To Learn Java As My First Programming Language? / Learn Java EE With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by geosilbert: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello house I want to learn any of the above as am new here can anyone put me through on what I need and how to do d installation for any of the above pls. Thanks
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2016
Please find or look for any whatsapp group thread because creating ur own thread no one will answer or tutor u. Visit w3schools. com the best online web tutorial site on programming that u will find.
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by trytillmake(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
go to http://www.homeandlearn.co.uk/ home and learn.com as the name implies u sit in yr home and learn java, php, c# basics from there u can move on to learn new stuff
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by futureroyal(m): 2:16am On Apr 09, 2016
Hello to everyone in the house. if you're interested in learning C# C and C++ programme online with Coursera.org and earn certificate. I can help you pay for the programme at a discount rate of the total price. I will register for the course for you before payment and any other courses with coursera. I'm currently doing a programme with them

1 Like

Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by iyb(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Check out lynda.com or plurasight for video tutorials if you don't want to subscribe download the videos from torrent sites then get the ebooks for the languages and I will recommend deitel their "how to programme " books are very good for beginners
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by iyb(m): 2:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Check out lynda.com or plurasight for video tutorials if you don't want to subscribe download the videos from torrent sites then get the ebooks for the languages and I will recommend deitel their "how to programme " books are very good for beginners to
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by NigAmbassador: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
futureroyal:
Hello to everyone in the house. if you're interested in learning C# C and C++ programme online with Coursera.org and earn certificate. I can help you pay for the programme at a discount rate of the total price. I will register for the course for you before payment and any other courses with coursera. I'm currently doing a programme with them

Am in..... C#
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by AkinseteK(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
geosilbert:
Hello house I want to learn any of the above as am new here can anyone put me through on what I need and how to do d installation for any of the above pls. Thanks

I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by futureroyal(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
Kindly send me an email simmsm72@yahoo.com with your name and means of identification for proper registration
Name:
Means of identification:
Preferred course:
NigAmbassador:

Am in..... C#
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by summerflame(m): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Inbox me your whatsapp
Re: Help A Friend To Learn Java, Php, C#, C And C++ by africanman85: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
AkinseteK:

I can take you Website Development on a one on one training. Courses includes HTML, HTML5, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, JQUERY PHP, BOOTSTRAP, WEBSITE HOSTING AND MYSQL, and FOR CMS courses includes JOOMLA, WORDPRESS, Opencart and Magento and also on Programming Languages I can take you on VB.NET, JAVA, C# with sql server . U can call me on 08034089466 for more discussion.
how about pple who are not in lagos ? Am in Abia state now.

(1) (Reply)

All You Will Ever Need To Learning Web Development The Right Way / Pin Code Generation In Php / Help A Confused Aspiring Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.