Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! (34712 Views)

Glo 4G LTE - First Speedtest & Review / Ntel Internet Speedtest Abuja / See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by moonraker(m): 12:56am On Apr 11, 2016
oyb:

It's not 24/7 it's 4pm to 6am

dogggg where the Bleep have you been??
Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2016
moonraker:

dogggg where the Bleep have you been??

Should ask you the same. smiley

We are reduced to lurking in NL's new iteration as a click bait gossip blog pandering to the demographic of Nigeria's miseducated generation. cheesy

Sup.

1 Like

Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by moonraker(m): 5:23am On Apr 11, 2016
oyb:

Should ask you the same. smiley

We are reduced to lurking in NL's new iteration as a click bait gossip blog pandering to the demographic of Nigeria's miseducated generation. cheesy

Sup.

Ikr? Nairaland isnt the same anymore. I miss the days where ppl like Tex, yourself, Gbyte, etc would argue constructively on things that actually

do matter and not the color of panties Tonto is putting on. angry angry angry angry
Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by guji12(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2016
abumeinben:
Hope dia sim card go come witi pawabank

Nah... e go cum wit plasma
Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by abumeinben(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
guji12:

Nah... e go cum wit plasma

Serious shocked
Plasm TV?

1 Like

Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by adeleye83(m): 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Yomieluv:
All thier predecessors promised more than this,at the end,what happened,disappointment.

Giving them benefit of the doubt sha.

There predecessors never promised this massive speed my guy. MTN, Etisalat never started with this kinda speed. Ntel bought Nitel do you know what that means? They are the new national carrier. They got more band width to themselves that's what they've bought. So enjoy the speed if you can.
Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by aweso: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2016
4G Universal Mifi modem LTE, MTN , Etisalat, Glo, Airtel,

Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by aweso: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Price: N20,000

4G Universal Mifi Compatible with NTEL LTE, MTN LTE, MTN , Etisalat, Glo, Airtel,

Model MF 920

6Hrs battery life
Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by ibawon(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2016
I got their Sim last week and the thing isn't working on my One Plus One. Luckily I found two other OPO Phones and it was still the same but on Canon C8 the thing they fly like fire.
Them try Sha

Re: First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! by purplekayc(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
texazzpete:
Ntel is set to launch today, and I've been intrigued by their promises of ultra fast mobile broadband.

I've just seen the first publicly available speedtest from the network, run by one of the network testers.

Hint: It's FAST!

If this can be sustained (should be possible, they promise a max of 230mbps) this should be great for subscribers.

Now all they need is affordable internet packages

who knows where ntel offices is at ikeja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proxies 2 / MY* Blackberry Z3 Review / 7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.