Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Have U Been Stranded Before Dat U Had To Sell Ur Phone Or Gadget? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have U Been Stranded Before Dat U Had To Sell Ur Phone Or Gadget? (494 Views)

Make sure u find out the 4g band ur phone supports before buying any 4g simcard / Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Hilarious pics. That Moment Some1 Borrow Ur Phone To See 1pics. (2) (3) (4)

Have U Been Stranded Before Dat U Had To Sell Ur Phone Or Gadget? by makapella(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
I hv been stranded so many times n iv sold so many of ma gadgets..
But d one wey pain me pass was wen i went to visit one gal in lag n on getting there frm onitsha,her phone was switched off.

Funny thing is dat she was supposed to gv me t.p back..had to sell ma ipad for a chicken change to pay hotel n t.p....still carry olosho joinangry

Share your experiences
Re: Have U Been Stranded Before Dat U Had To Sell Ur Phone Or Gadget? by Dygeasy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
You must either be proud or have a really huge stroke of badluck to do such thing.

You can try and seek favors from people first before thinking of such.

Re: Have U Been Stranded Before Dat U Had To Sell Ur Phone Or Gadget? by Xhaka(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
I've been stranded, that i had to use my c8 to borrow money.

Re: Have U Been Stranded Before Dat U Had To Sell Ur Phone Or Gadget? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Nope. Never. I plan my journeys beforehand and create up to 5 options when visiting Naija girls from state to state - everyone knows they can stone you disgrace at the worst of times.

I can't sell my phone no matter how stranded I get, my phone is my number one source of communication and entertainment. I'd rather sell my clothes or shoes for cheap, most're of high quality so've resale value.

Needs Help On Latest Tweak / Iphone 4s Icloud Activation Unlock / Free Alcatel Phone

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8