Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:55 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo (40354 Views)

Soldiers And Armed Herdsmen Clash In Benue, Scores Killed [PHOTOS] / Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Herdsmen Clash With Farmers In Benue, 15 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
saw it on the news knew it wasnt over when the brother of the deceased said they had gone to the fulani camp and met it deserted

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by HirstMOG(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Edo nor de carry last.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by mars123(m): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
classes have been cancelled but I did a ppp on in situ combustion this morning undecided

worth a mention grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 2sexycom(m): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
pet4ril:
I swear, them go hear am... They shouldn't try any nonsense in edo state because those niggas no dey hear ooooo
Its going to be gun for gun, charms for charms, and knife for knife
when I look at other regions and think of Edo or Benin people, it's just sound Greek to me when I hear fulani did so and so with no resistance. If what happened in Agatu should happen in Edo state, Benin in particular, Buhari will have to come to Benin and settle the fight.

Thos niggas got no chill. Na dere u go see person go tell u say hold on. He will first uncloth himself to remain penis.. then una go start the fight. Crazy people I tell u.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Kgdavid(m): 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Once i saw Edo, i only came here to read how many fulani's were slaughtered. When that Yoruba-Hausa clash occurred in Lagos i could only shake my head in amazement and wonder how? Such things cannot happen on Edo soil.

Finish em boys!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by HirstMOG(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
maxit2:
Really i don't understand these clashes.
All the cattle herders I've seen seems peaceful in executing their duties.
I hope the news from other regions of the country is not used to victimize the fulanis.
I am not saying they are or not guilty. Am only concerned because of the recent clashes. Perhaps the host communities themselves are being instigated ?

Btw: Am a southerner. So no stupid quotes from very stupid people. Oba gha tor kpere.

southwest I guess. let me tell you, Edo state has never be and will never be a slave to anybody. since Bubu can't control his fellow cattle rearers, he will hear the scores.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 2sexycom(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
cekhoe:
saw it on the news knew it wasnt over when the brother of the diseased said they had gone to the fulani camp and met it deserted
you mean it was aired on TV?

@sagamite, can you see this shiit is reall now? Bro something is wrong... this isn't conincidence.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by benzema8(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Bini People na toy guys..
Na only winch dem sabi..
if u get mind go there

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by ceejay80s(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
After una go say na only igbo people dey every where, fulani herdsmen too dey everywhere,

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
maxit2:
Really i don't understand these clashes.
All the cattle herders I've seen seems peaceful in executing their duties.
I hope the news from other regions of the country is not used to victimize the fulanis.
I am not saying they are or not guilty. Am only concerned because of the recent clashes. Perhaps the host communities themselves are being instigated ?

Btw: Am a southerner. So no stupid quotes from very stupid people. Oba gha tor kpere.

My thoughts exactly. These cattle rearers have been moving around for years without disturblig anybody. All of a sudden we started hearing of violent attacks from them. I'm starting to suspect that anotger terroirist sect is disguising as herdsmen and spreading accross the country. I hope the government rise up against this and put a stop to them before they gain full grounds like BH

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by ceejay80s(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
This Fulani Things Is Getting Worse everyday...
Let Our Goverment Do Something About It Before It Get Out Of Hand
This is not a govt thing, the fulanis no plenty pass edo people in their state, they should slaughter all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by shamecurls(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:

You need deliverance!

Please don't miss the next Redeem Holy Ghost Crusade
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
2sexycom:
respect bro, I trust my mama people to the core!

Those guys dey craze I swear. When I was growing up and most my uncles stayed with us... nobody dare touch any member of our household I swear.

that is it bro

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by APCcrimes: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
pet4ril:
i dey tell you..... My body just dey do me jelelele because I know say the outcome no go be here cry cry

Kie kie kie..My own body dey do me 'mie mie'.. grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Btruth: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Edo state too....? "Oga fun awon Fulani yii ooo"

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Jacko1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
APCcrimes:
I trust my Edo brothers.. No time..

Kill all those fooolanis!

kill dem all!

Making mouth til you hear say dem kil 100 okada ppl

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Malakh: 2:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
If you people weren't so lost,you'd know why you have these clashes and more clashes are underway
Ifeanyi4491:
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by maxit2(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
HirstMOG:

southwest I guess. let me tell you, Edo state has never be and will never be a slave to anybody. since Bubu can't control his fellow cattle rearers, he will hear the scores.
When you know the meaning of Oba gha tor kpere. You will know if it's SW, SE or SS.
What does it even matter self ?
You don't even know anything about the edo people...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nten: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
sosanova:
[size=13pt]Good, my Edo brothers no dey carry last
Waste all those useless Fulani herdsmen,send dem to hell where they belong.
Dia Fada
Dem go collect bullets tire, e go even affect Buhari their brother wey junket go China
Re-enforcement is on the way from the creeks of Niger Delta.
From Benin to Warri to Port Harcourt to Bonny Island to the Creeks we go chase those Fulani herdsmen with their cows enter water until they all drown.
Dem get fulani herdsmen
we get militants and confra
Na eye for an eye
Tit for tat
u hit one of us, we hit at least 4 fulani herdsmen and their cows
Buhari is a bomboclaat for keeping mute over the incessant killing and harassment by his fulani herdsmen brothers all across the country.
Even the security operatives have not taken any decisive action against the marauding demonic fulani herdsmen.
Dia Fada
God bless Niger Delta Region and the South South.
[/size]
your head they there southman

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by dragonking2: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
You mess with niger deltans your fvck up will be treated..This is not benue. Fulani herdsmen you are warned, respect your host or face our wrath!!! angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by APCcrimes: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jacko1:

Even your abboki military no fit try rubbish... Next, na Abj we dey go go touch the dullard small for aso rock..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by dragonking2: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jacko1:

You think say na ur village be this...wake up

When it comes to violence, north and niger deltans get am...if they want violence, we shall give it to them.

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
2sexycom:
you mean it was aired on TV?

@sagamite, can you see this shiit is reall now? Bro something is wrong... this isn't conincidence.
the diseased was killed yesterday, it was carried by the news,that's what I meant
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by MadCow1: 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jacko1:

Leave all this Bini boys..

Them think say Fulani boys na their mate.

Instead wey dem go dey call their people to pack out run, dem dey cybercafe dey form Jet li.. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by 2sexycom(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
cekhoe:
the diseased was killed yesterday, it was carried by the news,that's what I meant
okay. No problem.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Krismart(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Dem no go near Ekosodin. I believe men

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by LoveJesus87(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin i trust my people, we go deal with them finish smiley
I swear. Dem 4 no try 4 edo, dat 1 na mistake of highest order

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by LoveJesus87(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin i trust my people, we go deal with them finish smiley
I swear. Dem 4 no try am 4 edo, dat 1 na mistake of highest order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by pulsa(m): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
ilawanson44:
Where is FulaniMafia? Come see what edo people have done to your brothers!

The Fulanis think Edo people are like that part across the Niger where cowardice is known to be headquarters or Igbos who are peace-loving people and don't want trouble! I would have been happier if i heard that the Edo youths exterminated some of those vermin and their cattle rather than just raze their settlement down alone!

Edo peeps got no chill at all. The day i respect Bini people was when 2 guys in UNIZIK were quarreling and the one that was a Bini guy just waved his hand and an unbranded bottle just enter the hand from nowhere wey e carry smash him opponent head.

Africa Magic !!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Abeymills(m): 3:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Edo no dey carry last Fulani demons go hear word by force Edo people no b agatu pple

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo by Onezie(f): 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hmmmm! God please bring peace in edo state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Pulp, Stripped Naked For Allegedly Stealing Generators In Bayelsa / Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.