Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Need Help On How To Uninstal A Program - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help On How To Uninstal A Program (709 Views)

Pls Do I Uninstal IE9 In Windows7? / Can I Transfer A Program From One Computer To The Next If I Have Lost The Cd-rom / Uninstalling A Program From Ms-dos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Uninstal A Program by ernie1234(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello Computer Gurus,

I downloaded internet download manager( Free Trial for 30 days) for my video downloads. After expiration, I was given a warning to buy its license or uninstal it from my laptop. I have to trying to uninstal but i am unable. Please what should i do to uninstal from my laptop in other to download a new one.

Thanks
Re: I Need Help On How To Uninstal A Program by EngrSeries(m): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
You uninstall a program from the Control Panel:
1) Press Windows and x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
2) Select Control Panel.
3) Select Programs and Features.
4) Double click on the program you want to uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions

Simple as ABC wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Install A Security Camera System For A House / Help!!! / Java Programming And Android Apps Development Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.