Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Video! Funny Drama At Gtbank Over ATM Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Video! Funny Drama At Gtbank Over ATM Card (635 Views)

9 Reasons Why The ATM Swallows An ATM Card. / Watch Viral Video : Nigerian Lady Going Crazy At Halifax Bank UK Over ATM Issues / Viral Video: Nigerian Lady Causes Scene At UK Bank Over ATM Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video! Funny Drama At Gtbank Over ATM Card by shorxynla(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is the gist!….. Okay, so i was at GTBank in Lagos (Branch name withheld) on Wednesday to resolve an issue with my account.
Not quite long then this guy join the queue and was at my back.
Like 5 mins later the bank security men came after him and told him to leave the queue, then the drama follows.
Meanwhile i later learnt that the guy usually comes to the bank and start asking for his ATM Card every 3 days and they will give him 200 naira and he will take his leave.
An Aboki even want to beat the guy.
But wait it seems the guy is not okay sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RKJWiMSOb0

SOURCE: http://ekiti247.com/funny-drama-at-gtbank-over-atm-card-94215/#sthash.xK1vxBFV.dpbs
Re: Video! Funny Drama At Gtbank Over ATM Card by shorxynla(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
I was having issues with the link before sorry.
Re: Video! Funny Drama At Gtbank Over ATM Card by chevkosticks(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
U will call it funny,but the day dem go rob dat bank u go know its not funny..

2 Likes

Re: Video! Funny Drama At Gtbank Over ATM Card by shorxynla(m): 3:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
chevkosticks:
U will call it funny,but the day dem go rob dat bank u go know its not funny..

(1) (Reply)

Buy Antiperspirants/deodorants In Small/large Quantity / Anybody Having This Problem With Interswitch Nigeria? / All Building Contractors. Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.