Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter (4259 Views)

The Handler Of EFCC NIGERIA Twitter Handle Gets A Letter Of Recommendation. / Treasurer Looters Vs Pickpockets: EFCC Posted This On its Facebook Timeline / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by edoyad(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
So I logged into Twitter only to see what my good friend grin bill posted recently. Its a sad statistic though and hope the FG knows this could affect the aid he doles out to this country. Infact some of the responses were urging him review his aid policy. Interesting is that he can see we are rich enough to be a middle income country.
Meanwhile, there's still no fuel where I live in this middle income nation.

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by saintgoogle(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Odd
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by evy1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
Crazy.
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by wordbank(m): 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Even Cambodia is maximising their resources
How long shall we continue to have unproductive seating?
How long will buhari be on the helm of affairs?

7 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by psucc(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
It's an irony that Nigeria is making effort to stop street beggars but her President is begging for foreign aids.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by jaybanfa(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Its because we have our priorities wrong side up....a sorry narrative to see Cambodia way up the index on the right side...while Big Brother Nigeria is way south.
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
We need an overhaul in the political atmosphere.

How do we get rid of this silly politicians that raped us of our future? We also have to understand that they are training their kids to carry on when they retire.
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by SleekMallam: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
psucc:
It's an irony that Nigeria is making effort to stop street beggars but her President is begging for foreign aids.
Buhari is desperately looking for loans to fund his faaji budget .yet, he claims over $200 billion has so far been recovered through his corruption fight. I don't understand!

9 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by jpphilips(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
After Okonjo Iweala falsified our national statistics for Vain glory, now our creditors have an impression of who we are not, Shame on that Rabbit!!

12 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by lawydewy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
SleekMallam:

Buhari is desperately looking for loans to fund his faaji budget .yet, he claims over $200 billion has so far been recovered through his corruption fight. I don't understand!

where did you get your fact?

when and where did he said so?

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by mikolo80: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
edoyad:
So I logged into Twitter only to see what my good friend grin bill posted recently. Its a sad statistic though and hope the FG knows this could affect the aid he doles out to this country. Infact some of the responses were urging him review his aid policy. Interesting is that he can see we are rich enough to be a middle income country.
chei dis man really wan finish us. implant all kinds of stuff via fake vaccination

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by ramdris(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
The truth is no economic theorem works in Nigeria, we are just too unique in all ramifications...Dunno if that is a bad or good thing though..

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
lol Buhari has done it again grin
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by SleekMallam: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
lawydewy:

where did you get your fact?

when and where did he said so?
You mean you've not been keeping a personal records of all the figures buhari and APC keeps manufacturing as recovered monies

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by MrPresident1: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
What is the meaning of 'more than 1 in 10 children die before the age of 5'?
Mr Bill Gates Olowo'gbo, gerrarahere with your voodoo statistic! angry

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by obailala(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
All these strange statistics sef undecided
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by modath(f): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Uhhm lipsrsealed
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Separate Northern Nigeria from the South and see if we won't compete marginally with the West (US and Europe)

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by mars123(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrPresident1:
The man has the data that you don't know about. Moreover he usually doesn't mislead the public. He's probably right.

But our leaders have embarrassed us enough now.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
This is appalling, debilitating and totally unacceptable...... simply preposterous, oh my word!!!

P:S. Tired of lamenting on what's gone wrong and what should be fixed in this country, if Nigeria at this age cannot produce leaders that would do the needful then what's there to yak about??

Alas, ppl like Gates wouldn't have found the voice with which to pass such derogatory remarks on the state of affairs herewith!!!
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by enlightenedmind: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
edoyad:

When they are killing us. They have plans specifically to depopulate Africa. How wont the mortality rate be that. MSTWEEEE!!!! He should sharaaappp and mind his business.
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by Opinedecandid(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
God will help us, only if and when the country's leadership come to itself and seek the face of God.
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by enlightenedmind: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wiat oo. U pple know that there is an on-going project to depopulate Nigeria right? "Nigeria, the giant is unsustainable it must be divided or depopulated" -Kissinger [of course said in a polite white-washed manner, but basically means that]
So yes they have been killing us for a long time. So obviously the mortality rate would reflect that. So Bill gates should sharaappp and carry on with his devilish Eugenics programme and leave us alone. We know they are killing us, we know they have been trying to poison us. They need to get the world population down from 7 billion to 500,000 million people.
That mean wiping out over 90% of the world's population. And they have decided that third world countries like us are infestations occupying space. OH NO!!! "If only we could eradicate the earth of 3rd world people and keep it white and/or rich, life would be great".
Bill Gates the Eugenics Killer.
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Jesus Christ is the code-name for the leadership of black people. He died is the reason Black people world wide are in a mess, rudderless with clueless, classless leadership.

Jesus Christ has reincarnated, and has been baptized with the word; Jesus Christ has arisen from the dead. When Jesus Christ is revealed in only a very short while, all these haters of God will be put in their place.

Because the Big Cat is not at home, all manner of rats are forming don.

You will see RED!
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by DaVinci24(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oh boy
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by Saheed9: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
#fact
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by edoyad(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
enlightenedmind:
Wiat oo. U pple know that there is an on-going project to depopulate Nigeria right? "Nigeria, the giant is unsustainable it must be divided or depopulated" -Kissinger [of course said in a polite white-washed manner, but basically means that]
So yes they have been killing us for a long time. So obviously the mortality rate would reflect that. So Bill gates should sharaappp and carry on with his devilish Eugenics programme and leave us alone. We know they are killing us, we know they have been trying to poison us. They need to get the world population down from 7 billion to 500,000 million people.
That mean wiping out over 90% of the world's population. And they have decided that third world countries like us are infestations occupying space. OH NO!!! "If only we could eradicate the earth of 3rd world people and keep it white and/or rich, life would be great".
Bill Gates the Eugenics Killer.

enlightenedmind:

When they are killing us. They have plans specifically to depopulate Africa. How wont the mortality rate be that. MSTWEEEE!!!! He should sharaaappp and mind his business.

MrPresident1:

It is because of these kind of replies that i regret being born on this on this continent sometimes. Don't be surprised that these faceless hacks are probably advisers to govt at some level

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by omenka(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Those whose primary job for life is to insult Buhari would be dazed by the minimum IQ this demands for comprehension. cheesy

They'd, as expected, still go ahead and shamelessly do what they do best- rant endlessly about the president.

Gates ought to have known better and created a revised edition of the tweet to accommodate our mentally indegent brothers. cry

Funny Yoots we have in Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by enlightenedmind: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
edoyad:

It is because of these kind of replies that i regret being born on this on this continent sometimes. Don't be surprised that these faceless hacks are probably advisers to govt at some level

who is a faceless hack? you think i am joking.. watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYCtYId2JJM
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by 100Cents: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
It starts with you and me

Nigerians are experts in wickedness
Re: Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter by Eeroh95(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Don't bite him coz he only said the truth

The APC leaders should take note

But I doubt that is bill gates twitter account

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Armed Soldiers Place Wike Under House Arrest (pics) / It Will Cost Biafra $15! To Transit A Barrel Of Crude TO Across Nigeria! / 2017 Anambra Election : Polling Units Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.