Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Would You Be There - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Would You Be There (1288 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Be There by Chanchit: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Everyone at some point need someone to look in the eyes and ask "would you be there" if everything goes wrong. Such is the scenario with "Would you be there", a fusion of slow unconventional ballad with the popular soft rock genre, to give a nostalgic feeling when most lovers pop the 'please promise me' question.

Fast rising soft rock sensation, Bosun has once again pulled off another heart warming, emotional piece after releasing his debut comic-emotional, soft rock"Don't you dare" in 2015, making it his second single in a calendar year.

"Would you be there is produced by Qasebeatz. Pls Rebroadcast and share
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/888a145e

Press release (C)Sanchez01
Cc- lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Would You Be There by Chanchit: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sanchez01,empress2014,jefferyjamez, modiken , cutehector, obiorathesubtle, tommyfrench, refiner, rockstation, estharfabian, sugeneris93, midolian, martyns303,classcaptain, Iamsynord, Dickator, hatux, jyde89, Bukola,yourmain,monalisa185,rexmania,amtaken,ronal4lif,naijaboiy, Laveda,adaure4ever,kingnvalhalla,africanapple,mynd1,davep,mrsphyno,timidapsin prestige234,Evathyst Jojolizo and Basille, frankdivine

Airmax

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Be There by onyekaegbo: 5:28pm On Apr 08, 2016
Wow! Oh boy grin grin grin The soft rock is kinda nice. Your vocals killed it. Well done, op grin

Airforce1, come see ya mate angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be There by Sanchez01: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
gringrin So I get a mention to witness the second single. I'm honoured! smiley. Without bias, the song is a beautiful one. The chorus does it for mesmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Be There by bukola: 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
I heard the first one and now this!?

Lalasticlala if this one no enter fp na set up, If you download and you do not like it just delete my nl account.angryangry
Re: Would You Be There by refiner(f): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
since dere are good testimonies abouh it,den I ought to download it!smiley
*runs to download it!*

1 Like

Re: Would You Be There by Sanchez01: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
bukola:
I heard the first one and now this!?

Lalasticlala if this one no enter fp na set up, If you download and you do not like it just delete my nl account.angryangry
gringringrin The set up partgrin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Be There by Jyde89: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2016
ok, alright, e de dia.
What else can i say about this guy, from "Dont you dare" to "Would you be there", back to back hit; Bosun is original and talented; which is a trait few artiste posses in Nigeria. Good luck bro 2day naija 2moro d world.

Lala!lala!!lala o!!!
Ngbanu 4ront page sharp sharp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Be There by buzreal(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Hmmm, I've listened for the fourth time now, the vocals reminds me of aerosmith and he's not forcing it. Unlike many nigerian rock artists faking vocals to sound rock.
Kudos Bosun.

Btw who's is lalasticlala everyody seems to be calling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Be There by Jojolizo: 1:30am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Chanchit post=44523907]Everyone at some point need someone to look in the eyes and ask "would you be there" if everything goes wrong. Such is the scenario with "Would you be there", a fusion of slow unconventional ballad with the popular soft rock genre, to give a nostalgic feeling when most lovers pop the 'please promise me' question.

Bros bros. Maybe you no go remember me sha, I'm one of dem 1st fans cheesy .
Anyway, its been more than a year since I came on NL, no be my fault sha, no vex.

Meanwhile, "don't you dare" has been rocking my phone since ooh. Only for me to log in today now (31st May '16) and see a mention from my oga cheesy
I dn play the song. Bros you too much, I just dy listen for pleasure sha, not with the ear of a critic, and even when I do, def I'm sure I will find cool observations. Buh rock fans will love this

But the concerns I expressed in "don't you dare", you addressed them, I can actually hear the electric guitars cheesy and the drumming was fantastic towards the end. Your vocals do improve too. You good bros (y)

Eh hen o, Oga Chancit , no be "sometimes" be dis wey u re-record so?
Re: Would You Be There by Chanchit: 11:26am On May 31, 2016
[quote author=Jojolizo post=46126179][/quote]

ofcos I know you. you aee one of the few people that heard the two versions. thanks.
Re: Would You Be There by Isholaoni: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

June Promo For All Upcoming Artiste

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #9000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,bbm and whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for bookings.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by tomorrow 30th of June,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 or ping 2915230E for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9,naijaloaded,notjustok and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by ‪#‎Ebenzmedia
Re: Would You Be There by Chanchit: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2017
Sanchez01,empress2014, modiken , cutehector, obiorathesubtle, tommyfrench, refiner, rockstation, estharfabian, sugeneris93, midolian, martyns303,classcaptain, Iamsynord, Dickator, hatux, jyde89, Bukola,yourmain,monalisa185,rexmania,amtaken,ronal4lif,naijaboiy, Laveda,adaure4ever,africanapple,mynd1,davep,mrsphyno,timidapsin prestige234,Evathyst Jojolizo and Basille, frankdivine Airmax

Hi guys. I just want to use this opportunity to announce that I would be dropping my 4 tracks acoustic EP on 3rd of march.
For those that have heard "don't you dare" and "would you be there" I just recorded the acoustic versions and never recorded tracks like "Sidi" and "like a bird"

march3rd!

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Would You Be There by Jojolizo: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
Chancit baba I greet you.
Lol.
I took another year off ooh. (final year ish, don graduate sha: phew!) I know I'd come back to meet something grin
Meanwhile, "would you be there" is the ish! playing that shii on speaker or headphones get this kind elevating effect ehn, You go just dy recite am passionately lol. No be lie, I stil dy play am till date. for the past one year plus, any of my music junkie friends that heard liked it and asked for it to be sent sharply.

Anyway I see the mention, make I listen. I go drop observation as usual.
Success in your music career. cool

Biggest fan,
Josh!

(1) (Reply)

Davido “if” Now #1 Chart On Southafrica Radio Stations Gat him Mad (see Photos) / Download Sinach - Matchless Love / Hilarious Video: Oghene Hip Hop Killed Davido's 30 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.