Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,550 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (46904 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by BossWike(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
During NAIJ.com’s recent trip to Ondo state, an unnamed young man expressed his frustration over the lingering fuel scarcity in the country.

The young man who spoke with our correspondent in his native Yoruba language, condemned the Nigerian government and its leaders, saying that the only solution to the scarcity was for everybody to die the same day, simultaneously.

This unnamed man sitting on his car wants President Buhari and every Nigerian dead. Photo: Emmanuel Osodi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4C1AaaeZE
Sitting on his car at the NNPC filling station in Oke Aro area, along Idanre road, the man, who said he had been unable to get fuel for the three consecutive days, ranted:
“The only thing I am after right now is for Nigerians to die together, everybody at a time.

“We don’t have leaders, all of them are good for nothing and unfortunate people. They are self-centred and fight only for their pockets.

“Me, Buhari and every Nigerian just have to die the same day. Not just for us to die one after the other, I mean everybody should die suddenly and the world should come to an end.

“I have been at the NNPC filling station and I have slept for two days without getting fuel. At the end of the day, I came back to sit on my car as I have spent all that I have on food.

“Let everything just end and Nigeria should also end because with the way this country is going, there is no righteous person again.”
Some residents of the area also expressed their disgust at the multiple queues experienced at the various filling stations, especially at the NNPC where they said is the only place they could get petrol at the normal N87/litre pump price.

https://www.naij.com/792234-shocker-man-wants-president-buhari-nigerians-dead-photos-video.html?source=index_featured

Pls I don't want to die cheesy

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by benedictnsi(m): 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=14pt] Lol..... I'm not ready to die.....

May be you and your president should go ahead and die..... cheesy
[/size]

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by kossyablaze(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari must die...Atiku woulda bn better for my APC...

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by BossWike(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Frustration can cause a lot

The guy never work since three days ago, not that his taxi is bad but because he can't get fuel, now he has been spending the little savings he had made so far. Really terrible!

Buhari is finally a disappointment

Mimiko warmed them against the dullard but they never listened, now they are lamenting... You are on your own boy; the Buhari I knw will never die soon neither will you nor any other Nigerian, so brace up and enjoy the change you voted for!

241 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Nebuchadnezar: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
die baba die die die die die die die die Insha'Allah amin die by bomb Insha'Allah amin

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Luckylife(m): 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol!
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by BossWike(m): 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
kossyablaze:
Buhari must die...Atiku woulda bn better for my APC...

For the numerous souls that have been lost so far as a result of Fulani herdsmen's barbaric killings without any action from him, I say a big AMEN to you prayer!

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by marshalcarter: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lwkmd...and maybe he myt be 1 of the zombies dat voted a cow rearer as a fresident ni grin

Omoh the guys frustrate no be small

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by LesbianBoy(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by BossWike(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
marshalcarter:
Lwkmd...and maybe he myt be 1 of the zombies dat voted a cow rearer as a fresident ni grin

Omoh the guys frustrate no be small

cheesy cheesy

Waiting for the day the likes of NgeneUkwenu, omenka, PassingShot, and other renowned zombies will have a rethink

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by vedaxcool(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
And the fowl brains laughing didn't read the part the man wished everyone in Nigeria dead ..... that is fowl brains for you laughing to the gallows.

6 Likes

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Die alone please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Integrityfarms(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
Well I don't want to say what I have in my mind.
#Buharimustlive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Bluffly: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
BossWike:
During NAIJ.com’s recent trip to Ondo state, an unnamed young man expressed his frustration over the lingering fuel scarcity in the country.

The young man who spoke with our correspondent in his native Yoruba language, condemned the Nigerian government and its leaders, saying that the only solution to the scarcity was for everybody to die the same day, simultaneously.

This unnamed man sitting on his car wants President Buhari and every Nigerian dead. Photo: Emmanuel Osodi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5u4C1AaaeZE
Sitting on his car at the NNPC filling station in Oke Aro area, along Idanre road, the man, who said he had been unable to get fuel for the three consecutive days, ranted:
“The only thing I am after right now is for Nigerians to die together, everybody at a time.

“We don’t have leaders, all of them are good for nothing and unfortunate people. They are self-centred and fight only for their pockets.

“Me, Buhari and every Nigerian just have to die the same day. Not just for us to die one after the other, I mean everybody should die suddenly and the world should come to an end.

“I have been at the NNPC filling station and I have slept for two days without getting fuel. At the end of the day, I came back to sit on my car as I have spent all that I have on food.

“Let everything just end and Nigeria should also end because with the way this country is going, there is no righteous person again.”
Some residents of the area also expressed their disgust at the multiple queues experienced at the various filling stations, especially at the NNPC where they said is the only place they could get petrol at the normal N87/litre pump price.

https://www.naij.com/792234-shocker-man-wants-president-buhari-nigerians-dead-photos-video.html?source=index_featured

Pls I don't want to die cheesy
He should kill himself first. Only then we will take him serious. Lazy man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by doublewisdom: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
I'm very sure he voted for Dau.ra Du.llard hence the high level of his frustration. The so called 5% people always knew malam Daura had nothing to offer so we were prepared.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by 2rutalk1: 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Is he also an IPOB youth?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by omoijesa(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bullhari is a dead man walking....the empty d2 is confuse

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by knightsTempler: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
(You know that thing inside the skull called a brain? Part of its job is to ask questions... questions APC zombies never seem to ask.)

Adedapo Alonge wrote:

Why go to borrow $2billion in China when:

1) We are expecting $200billion from looted money stashed away in Dubai.

2) America is helping us repatriate $6billion kept by former PDP Governor's and ministers in the USA.

3) Loads of thieves under Jonathan have returned millions of dollars.

4) Trillions of Naira raked in by the Nigeria custom service.

5) Millions of Dollars saved by the TSA and all leakages blocked.

Even if you are very dumb, you must ask questions of this government.

-Ena

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Nwadiala: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
Bros! no quit now
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by LilNetty(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Pls... where can I get fuel

5 Likes

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for an angel, saint or miracle worker. So I never expected a miracle, I voted for change not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in a year so Nigerians let's be patient.......

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere

kristisking

People like you brought us to the level we are now. I keep saying this, a government that means business will sustain what it meets on ground before developing it but what do we have in Nigeria today, everything has crumbled, nothing is working. If PDP misrule is kept Nigeria where she was before APC took over, you can imagin what Nigeria will be in just five year's time going by the sudden hardship Nigerians face in less than a year APC took over.

donbrowser

Guy stop this nonsense, did 16 yrs of misrule push Buhari to monopolize petroleum importation without thoroughly thinking through about the effect it will have on the masses?

Egbon e je ka soro sibi t'oro wa.

egobetatoday

Actually 16yrs misrule cannot be repaired in a year but he should have atleast left it how he met it. For Petes sakes we are retrogressing!

Now, one thing you all fail to remember is ds.....
In Litetature, we are taught something which i wont forget so easily.....

When you've reached climax , that is when resolution is called for.
No one love what is happening, but what can we do now, regret we voted him? Or throw out the baby with the water..... no

If any logic Buhari and his crew are applying aint working.... why dont you come up with yours or support them than this incessant wailing....

We need to be patient, his administration isn't even a year old sef... why are we in a rush.
Most economies that depends on oil are also facing thses challenges..... and why are we oil dependant today.... Courtesy ..... pdp 16 yrs rule

Asebaje ni towun la n wi.... ese buburu tan, eku ara fu...

Hmmm!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Rexphobia(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
K
Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by Checked86: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
Who did you vote for, young man?

3 Likes

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by coldsummer: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
I see

You can die but please leave other people to choose.

Leave me out of your dead wish and plans

Alakori oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by omoakin111: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
The man apparently left home to buy fuel with N2000, and ended up sleeping in the filling station for three days, gradually spending the money meant for fuel on food and drinks now he is left with just [size=28pt]N10 CHANGE[/size]. Sai Baba grin grin grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by dfrank2665: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
He must be one of those that voted Buhari
I feel for you my man!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity by kalushaiyke(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
vedaxcool:
And the fowl brains laughing didn't read the part the man wished everyone in Nigeria dead ..... that is fowl brains for you laughing to the gallows.
You too serious abegiii. Ease up grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliyu Sabi’u Muduru Celebrates His 34th Birthday (photos) / Nigerian Soldier Cries And Sings As He Mourns His Fellow Soldiers Killed By Boko / FG To Reduce Petrol Price To ₦130 From ₦145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.