Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy (8729 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by mustymatic(m): 12:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:
Because of inability to refute the OP, islamists here have resorted to all sorts of other unrelated issues to draw people's attention from the real subject of the thread. Diversionary method. Self deception.

Beaten grin

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by firstking01(m): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
They won't come here and defend this their mumu quran nowundecided...it still beats my imagination why somebody will delibrately chosed something that will lead you to eternal damnation over something that will give you life eternal, smh.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by firstking01(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
true2god:
Oh your allahh. As truthman rightly said, your allahh is a fake and a confusionist god who says 'A' in the morning and says 'B' in the afternoon and say 'C' at night. No consistency, why? This is because mohammed=allahh and allahh=mohammed. Whatever mohammed wants to do, he just enter his room and come out and say 'allahh has given me another revelation'. Unfortunately his stupid sahabas fell for this crap.

When will muslims start seeing that mohammed was a fraud, a con-man and a criminal that ever lived on the face of the earth?
lol @ criminalgrin
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Demmzy15(m): 1:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Yet one analice goat will come here to tell you that he was created in the image and likeness of Yahweh.. The dumbass said Yahweh has mouth, teeth, he can't eat and pass out faeces.. Hehehe what a God? sad grin
Lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *rolling on the floor*

*using his head to hit the wall* grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

You need deliverance from lying spirits.

Lol.. You need deliverance from the spirit of stupidity because you are extremely stupid and at the same time daft. I knew you were going to come up with another dumb assertion. That's is your thing I know. sad

Where did you see God ordering crucifixion of people of other faith?

Really? Aren't idol worshipers people of other faith? Why did your God ordered for their killings?

Yahweh ordered his jihadist to exterminate all the inhabitants of Canaan (men, women, and children) and to take their land yes or no? Fool undecided
Okay here, read for yourself dumbass..

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Revisited, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.

The God of the Bible threatened the people of Palestine/ Canaan with catastrophe (nakba ):

Exodus 15:14 The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestine.

Killings! Killings!! And continuous killings!!!
21:3 The LORD heard the voice of Israel and delivered up the [b] Canaanites; then they utterly destroyed them and their cities. [/b]Thus the name of the place was called Hormah [Utter Destruction].

Deuteronomy 2:24 Then the LORD said, “Now get moving! Cross the Arnon Gorge. Look, I will hand over to you Siphon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and I will give you his land. Attack him and begin to occupy the land.
2:25 [b] This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble and be in anguish because of you.”

Why cry cry

2:33 The Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army.
2:34 At that time we took all his cities and [size=18pt] completely destroyed them men, women and children. We left no survivors. [/size]

I am sorry I couldn't articulate my post, I just couldn't withhold the water flowing down my eyes cry cry

What is said is kill people who want to lure other people to worship strange gods.

What is the different? Aren't they people of other faith? Why kill them? And did you just said only those who want to lure people to other strange gods? Are you sure of this? I have other verses to show that you are indeed lying.

Why are you this a liar?

Muhammad committed a more serious offence by not luring but forcing people to worship a strange god, allahh. allahh is a strange god because he was not known when Yahweh was God of Israel, Muhammad only introduced him about 650 years after Jesus had come and gone.Where is allahh from?

So you deem Allah to be a strange God yet don't want us to see Yahweh as a strange God? Who does that? You wanna eat your cake and have it at the same time? Impossible impossicant tongue

What prove do you have for this blood thirsty biblical God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:
Because of inability to refute the OP, islamists here have resorted to all sorts of other unrelated issues to draw people's attention from the real subject of the thread. Diversionary method. Self deception.

You said we are under Islamic spell, don't we also have the right to show you that you are under the biblical spell?

You see all those atrocities of Yahweh yet you are here defending him? Remember you had to run away from that thread where we discussed about his love for burnt sacrifice, isn't this enough to show that to believe the Bible you must be a really daft fool under a very powerful spell?

Don't tell me you are one nah sad

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
They won't come here and defend this their mumu quran nowundecided...it still beats my imagination why somebody will delibrately chosed something that will lead you to eternal damnation over something that will give you life eternal, smh.

I presume you have never for once sat down on your own and read your Bible in between lines from Genesis to at least 1 kings.. I lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You said we are under Islamic spell, don't we also have the right to show you that you are under the biblical spell?

You see all those atrocities of Yahweh yet you are here defending him? Remember you had to run away from that thread where we discussed about his love for burnt sacrifice, isn't this enough to show that to believe the Bible you must be a really daft fool under a very powerful spell?

Don't tell me you are one nah sad

I am Christian and not a Jew. I don't run from any thread, after showing you the truth and the evil spirit inside you would not allow you to see reason, I have to leave you to your folly.

It takes a fool to call another person a fool. The god of islam is indecent and so are his adherents. They have no moral and can say and do anything unholy. Muslims are the worst of all beings. They can't live in peace with their fellow muslims, the Shi'ites and Shi'a. They can live in peace with other non-muslims. Doesn't that show Satan is your god. How can a merciful God have wicked people (muslims) as His faithfuls? Satan is the god of islam.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I am Christian and not a Jew. I don't run from any thread, after showing you the truth and the evil spirit inside you would not allow you to see reason, I have to leave you to your folly.

It takes a fool to call another person a fool. The god of islam is indecent and so are his adherents. They have no moral and can say and do anything unholy. Muslims are the worst of all beings. They can't live in peace with their fellow muslims, the Shi'ites and Shi'a. They can live in peace with other non-muslims. Doesn't that show Satan is your god. How can a merciful God have wicked people (muslims) as His faithfuls? Satan is the god of islam.

You haven't shown any truth Mr. Man. Your alleged truth were questioned and you haven't provided any answer them, can you please do that undecided
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 2:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You haven't shown any truth Mr. Man. Your alleged truth were questioned and you haven't provided any answer them, can you please do that undecided

I had better spent my time on someone else since you have made your mind up for satan (allahh).
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by firstking01(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I presume you have never for once sat down on your own and read your Bible in between lines from Genesis to at least 1 kings.. I lie?
the later killeth but the word gives life 2cor 3 vs 6, we don't cram sciptures cos it will benefit you nothing, and we do not just read the bible as novel nor story book...we study the bible, ask me any question and by the help of the holy spirit i 'll answer you...i'm sure you dnt know who i am.

2 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
the later killeth but the word gives life 2cor 3 vs 6, we don't cram sciptures cos it will benefit you nothing, and we do not just read the bible as novel nor story book...we study the bible, ask me any question and by the help of th holy spirit i 'll answer you... 'm sure you dnt know who i am .

Do I need to ask you any other question aside the one that the clueless old man couldn't answer?

Who are you please? I am curious.. Who are you? grin
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
truthman2012:

I had better spent my time on someone else since you have made your mind up for satan (allahh).

At least he is better than Yahweh cool
He doesn't eat burnt offerings like Yahweh wink
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by firstking01(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Do I need to ask you any other question aside the one that clueless old man could answer?

Who are you please? I am curious.. Who are you? grin
giving you an answer to that question is like throwing punches in the air, so, i 'll just jug and pass cool
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
giving you an answer to that question is like throwing punches in the air, so, i 'll just jug and pass cool

Perhaps I would be weaving your punches.. Hehe grin
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by firstking01(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

i 've already passed young man...and i 've drop a word for you, if i were you i 'll take the word home...have a blessed night cool
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by firstking01(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

i 've already passed young man...and i 've dropped a word for you, if i were you i 'll take the word home...have a blessed night cool
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
firstking01:
i 've already passed young man...and i 've drop a word for you, if i were you i 'll take the word home...have a blessed night cool

Smh... You shouldn't have boasted in the first place undecided

Goodnight anyways.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

At least he is better than Yahweh cool
He doesn't eat burnt offerings like Yahweh wink

Yahweh had been God before allahh surfaced long time after Jesus had come and gone. You cannot deny this fact. Where was allahh when Yahweh was ruling in Israel?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by malvisguy212: 9:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

was kjv wrong when it translated it to be "thou shall not kill"?

And so what Does that give Yahweh the excuse of killing them for what they choosed for themselves?

So killing them is a good thing to do? If you happened to be in yahweh's shoe, would you do that? grin lipsrsealed
Yet you fools come here to criticize Allah for this same thing.. Goddamnit angry

Yet you and the belligerent op find it hard to apply this to those verses of the Quran he quoted..

what if I tell you it is your duty to go to mosque instead of allowing you father to lure you to worship Jesus, for this reason you are to kill your father for enticing you.. What would be your perception?

It isn't wrong, however, the law must be clear and applicable to all.
The king james was translated 400 years ago during the england medieval period, In the last 400 years, the English language has changed significantly.
So many people are unqualified to know what the text really mean. The N.I.V translated "You Shall not Murder"these translations represents the real meaning of the Hebrew text.

The punishment for murder was the
death sentence. However, to be convicted,
there needed to be at least two
eyewitnesses. So let me ask you, did God kill without a cause ? Killing without a cause is murder. Answer this question and I will show you what your prophet did.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by malvisguy212: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

have you read the quran ?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol.. You need deliverance from the spirit of stupidity because you are extremely stupid and at the same time daft. I knew you were going to come up with another dumb assertion. That's is your thing I know. sad

You also came up with a quite pointless premise. Be careful to point hands/fingers

Really? Aren't idol worshipers people of other faith? Why did your God ordered for their killings?

Yahweh ordered his jihadist to exterminate all the inhabitants of Canaan (men, women, and children) and to take their land yes or no? Fool undecided

This is a lie, the bolded is clearly not true. Showed you didn't actually read of the scripture but copied or heard of lies from your muslim folks who feed nothin' but lies to you all..

Okay here, read for yourself dumbass..

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Revisited, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.

You talk once again without wisdom..
You forget that in the perceptions of the war that went within' the Israelite and the other parties, they we're actually at war

But then God gives a way out in Deut 20:11-12 "11. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then shall it be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. 12. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:"

This acts of yours deceptively selectin' parts of the scripture to prove your claim - reveals every of your premise would be unjust and biased.

The God of the Bible threatened the people of Palestine/ Canaan with catastrophe (nakba ):

Exodus 15:14 [b] The people shall hear, and be afraid: sorrow shall take hold on the inhabitants of Palestine.

This was clearly quoted out of context.. the preceding and latter verses clearly exposes the deception in this statement.

Killings! Killings!! And continuous killings!!!
21:3 The LORD heard the voice of Israel and delivered up the Canaanites; then they utterly destroyed them and their cities. [/b]Thus the name of the place was called Hormah [Utter Destruction]

Somehow, you clearly missed the part in Numbers 21:1, where king Arad fought the Israelite and took some of them prisoners.

Deuteronomy 2:24 Then the LORD said, “Now get moving! Cross the Arnon Gorge. Look, I will hand over to you Siphon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and I will give you his land. Attack him and begin to occupy the land.
2:25 [b] This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble and be in anguish because of you.”

Why cry cry

The preceding verse 19 explains why this was.. The land had been given of Lot. I won't explain any further, since you never read the verses but quoted them out of context..

2:33 The Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army.
2:34 At that time we took all his cities and [size=18pt] completely destroyed them men, women and children. We left no survivors. [/size]

I am sorry I couldn't articulate my post, I just couldn't withhold the water flowing down my eyes cry cry

What is the different? Aren't they people of other faith? Why kill them? And did you just said only those who want to lure people to other strange gods? Are you sure of this? I have other verses to show that you are indeed lying.

The preceding Verse 32 disples this argument, It reads "Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz "

"I'm sure you understand the English language and can discern what the embolden texts above means.. Sihon clearly brought the fight to the Israelite.

Why are you this a liar?
You're clearly the liar in this context... Untruthful and deceptive

So you deem Allah to be a strange God yet don't want us to see Yahweh as a strange God? Who does that? You wanna eat your cake and have it at the same time? Impossible impossicant tongue

What prove do you have for this blood thirsty biblical God?

This Blood thirsty God you refer to, your unholy prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him) in his unholy book made specific reference to this same God you call blood thirsty... Unless you'd deny specific reference to the Torah (tawra), the Psalms (zabûr) and the Gospel (injîl), revealed respectively to Moses (Wrote the books Exodus, Numbers and Deuteronomy you've quoted), David and Jesus.

Can you see exactly how slow you have gone in essence to argue...

Use your brains bro...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Well, I just hope you won't later change the theme cool

BossTtdiamonds:

You also came up with a quite pointless premise. Be careful to point hands/fingers

The premise is not pointless. You are the one that need to read with an active brain. The guy said" when you kill for yahweh, it isn't murder, rather it is obeying his commandment" do you agree with this?

This is a lie, the bolded is clearly not true.

We've been discussing something before this post, so I expect you - in a bid to clear truthman's mess- to do it clearly. You've evaded a question here and I will like you to go back and answer it.

Now to your alleged lie. Are you really telling me that Yahweh didn't order the extermination of caananite including WOMEN AND CHILDREN?

Showed you didn't actually read of the scripture

You, as an old fella like truthman.. One would think you at least do read your Bible very well, it is now evident that you are just another sheep following those pastors like a feather head.

I will give you the grace to go and reread your Bible then come back here to tell me that I am lying about Yahweh ordering his jihadis to kill WOMEN MEN AND CHILDREN.

but copied or heard of lies from your muslim folks who feed nothin' but lies to you all..

Lol.. We shall see who is copying.

You talk once again without wisdom..

Lol.. Mr. Wisdom.. cheesy grin

You forget that in the perceptions of the war that went within' the Israelite and the other parties, they we're actually at war

The question then is -in the first place - what led to the war? Who started it?

But then God gives a way out in Deut 20:11-12 "11. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then shall it be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. 12. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:"

To make it clearer let me analys this for you since you are trying here to mash everything together in other to confuse us..
According to
Deuteronomy 20:10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. <<<< the question is, why March up to attack a city in the first place? Why bossttdiamonds?

Deu 20:11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to FORCED LABOUR and shall WORK FOR YOU. <<<who does that please? Invade my city and force me to work for you? Why? Isn't this wickedness? Use your head bostt isn't this wickedness?

Deu 20:12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. << in the first place would you expect them to accept such offer? Do you think Nigeria would accept such offer if Ghana and her soldiers try it? Wouldn't you expect Nigeria to beat the hell outta them?

Deu 20:13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. <<< You see.. For even trying to protect your land, the Bible God ordered his foot soldiers to kill you cry embarassed what a god?

Deu 20:14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. <<<< he is both bloodthirsty and at the same time a caravan thief.. What's your take?

Now I will further this, since you think I am being biased in the selecting parts of the Scripture which you actually did above.. Don't worry I will help you to finish it..

11-14 shows how they are to treat cities that are not even near the Israelites i.e cities that are not even a threat to them. shocked shocked

Deu 20:15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

How about those that are near to them? What would be their fate?
We read on:

Deu 20:16 However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, [size=15pt] do not leave alive anything that breathes. [/size] <<<< I am expecting your views on this. cry embarassed

Deu 20:17 [size=15pt] Completely destroy them --the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you. [/size] <<< "do not leave anything alive""? Doesn't this tell you that this includes women and children? Please answer this question because you alleged that I was lying up there..

This acts of yours deceptively selectin' parts of the scripture to prove your claim - reveals every of your premise would be unjust and biased.

Well this describes the deception you tried to use up here by quoting verse 11-12 and ignoring the rest.. Every reasonable reader will see who is unjust and biased at the same time here.. cool

This was clearly quoted out of context.. the preceding and latter verses clearly exposes the deception in this statement.

Can you please quote the preceeding and the latter verses and tell us how it expose the deception in the statement I am seriously waiting

Somehow, you clearly missed the part in Numbers 21:1, where king Arad fought the Israelite and took some of them prisoners.

The Aradites were one group of peoples that inhabited Canaan. The Israelites marched towards them:

Numbers 33:40 At that time the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev in the land of Canaan, heard that the people of Israel were approaching his land. <<<<it is evident that the Israelites were marching towards them to destroy as they have been commanded by Yahweh in Deuteronomy 20 yes or no? What would you have done if you were the king? Sit down and laugh? grin grin smh cry

Indeed he - instead of sitting down and laughing as you would have done - attacked and captured some Israelite num 21:1

The Israelites responded by even more brutality cry

21:2 Then Israel made this vow to the LORD: “If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy their cities.”

21:3 The LORD heard the voice of Israel and delivered up the Canaanites; then they utterly destroyed them and their cities. Thus the name of the place was called Hormah [Utter Destruction]. <<<< smh

The preceding verse 19 explains why this was.. The land had been given of Lot. I won't explain any further, since you never read the verses but quoted them out of context..

It didn't explain anything sir. The verse only made it clear that they are not to attack the Ammorites.. I think you need to start reading the context before talking rubbish here.. You are not reading it and you are here claiming that I am being biased undecided

The preceding Verse 32 disples this argument, It reads "Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz "

"I'm sure you understand the English language and can discern what the embolden texts above means.. Sihon clearly brought the fight to the Israelite.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin this guy is even more foolish than truthman2012..demmzy15 here is truthman oga at the top.. Lol.

Bossttdiamonds, seriously bro, when did you become like this? You used to be a very knowledgeable person, what happened to you? OMG! The bible! The Bible has turn your brain to something else?

Errhmm.. I think you are really not doing what you keep asking me to do. Here again Deuteronomy 2
30 But Sihon king of Heshbon refused to let us pass through. For the Lord your God had made his spirit stubborn and his heart obstinate in order to give him into your hands , as he has now done. <<<first of all, it was Yahweh the wicked God that hardened his heart so as for him to have excuse for committing his atrocities. Unfortunately because you are under Yahweh spell, you couldn't see this. Now that I have shown you are you going to find another excuse? shocked

31 The Lord said to me, “See, I have begun to deliver Sihon and his country over to you. Now begin to conquer and possess his land.”

32 When Sihon and all his army came out to meet us in battle at Jahaz, 33 the Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army. 34 At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed[a] them—men, women and children. We left no survivors.
<< cry cry cry cry nawa for Yahweh o..

You're clearly the liar in this context... Untruthful and deceptive

I think we now know who the liar is. I know you will still not want to admit this but every reasonable reader will see who the liar really is.

Bros you can lie for Africa angry

This Blood thirsty God you refer to, your unholy prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him) in his unholy book made specific reference to this same God you call blood thirsty... Unless you'd deny specific reference to the Torah (tawra), the Psalms (zabûr) and the Gospel (injîl), revealed respectively to Moses (Wrote the books Exodus, Numbers and Deuteronomy you've quoted), David and Jesus.

Lol so Moses wrote torah while Jesus wrote injeel.. Hehe and you think they are both what we have as Bible today? Hehehehe grin grin I can't stop laughing.

Can you see exactly how slow you have gone in essence to argue...

I haven't gone out of my boundary.. wink

Use your brains bro...

You are the one that need to start using your brain.. You are more educated than to be thinking like malvisguy and other retards on this bOard.. You see clearly the atrocities of Yahweh yet you are here defending his dirty works.. Goddamnit angry

firstking01, I hope you are reading this? This post is for you to see how atrocious Yahweh is.

I rest my case angry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by firstking01(m): 8:49am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=44595079]Well, I just hope you won't later change the theme cool

The premise is not pointless. You are the one that need to read with an active brain. The guy said" when you kill for yahweh, it isn't murder, rather it is obeying his commandment" do you agree with this?

We've been discussing something before this post, so I expect you - in a bid to clear truthman's mess- to do it clearly. You've evaded a question here and I will like you to go back and answer it.

Now to your alleged lie. Are you really telling me that Yahweh didn't order the extermination of caananite including WOMEN AND CHILDREN?

You, as an old fella like truthman.. One would think you at least do read your Bible very well, it is now evident that you are just another sheep following those pastors like a feather head.

I will give you the grace to go and reread your Bible then come back here to tell me that I am lying about Yahweh ordering his jihadis to kill WOMEN MEN AND CHILDREN.

Lol.. We shall see who is copying.

Lol.. Mr. Wisdom.. cheesy grin

The question then is -in the first place - what led to the war? Who started it?

To make it clearer let me analys this for you since you are trying here to mash everything together in other to confuse us..
According to
Deuteronomy 20:10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. <<<< the question is, why March up to attack a city in the first place? Why bossttdiamonds?

Deu 20:11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to FORCED LABOUR and shall WORK FOR YOU. <<<who does that please? Invade my city and force me to work for you? Why? Isn't this wickedness? Use your head bostt isn't this wickedness?

Deu 20:12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. << in the first place would you expect them to accept such offer? Do you think Nigeria would accept such offer if Ghana and her soldiers try it? Wouldn't you expect Nigeria to beat the hell outta them?

Deu 20:13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. <<< You see.. For even trying to protect your land, the Bible God ordered his foot soldiers to kill you cry embarassed what a god?

Deu 20:14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. <<<< he is both bloodthirsty and at the same time a caravan thief.. What's your take?

Now I will further this, since you think I am being biased in the selecting parts of the Scripture which you actually did above.. Don't worry I will help you to finish it..

11-14 shows how they are to treat cities that are not even near the Israelites i.e cities that are not even a threat to them. shocked shocked

Deu 20:15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

How about those that are near to them? What would be their fate?
We read on:

Deu 20:16 However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, [size=15pt] do not leave alive anything that breathes. [/size] <<<< I am expecting your views on this. cry embarassed

Deu 20:17 [size=15pt] Completely destroy them --the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you. [/size] <<< "do not leave anything alive""? Doesn't this tell you that this includes women and children? Please answer this question because you alleged that I was lying up there..

Well this describes the deception you tried to use up here by quoting verse 11-12 and ignoring the rest.. Every reasonable reader will see who is unjust and biased at the same time here.. cool

Can you please quote the preceeding and the latter verses and tell us how it expose the deception in the statement I am seriously waiting

The Aradites were one group of peoples that inhabited Canaan. The Israelites marched towards them:

Numbers 33:40 At that time the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev in the land of Canaan, heard that the people of Israel were approaching his land. <<<<it is evident that the Israelites were marching towards them to destroy as they have been c...stop trying to understand God cos you can't...HE's a spirit, and if you are not a spiritual person you might be misinterpreting or understanding HIM...except God reveals who HE really is to you, you will be judging HIM wrongly...HE is way bigger than us....if i start to tell you how HE has been dealing with me, this cyber space won't contain it...

Peace...
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=truthman2012 post=44528133][Quran 109:6] Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

The above verse seems to give people freedom of religion

When allahh revealed that verse, the Jews and Christians must have felt relief from impending attacks by Muhammad's jihadists. But characteristic of allahh, it didn't take long before he swallowed his words and revealed the contrary. He said he didn't abrogate any of his revelations but was replacing them with better ones (Quran 2:106). I think the below are the better ones he came up with:

Quran (8:39) And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

You mean just like Christianity is for the worst possible hypocrites? cheesy[quote author=truthman2012 post=44528133][Quran 109:6] Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

The above verse seems to give people freedom of religion

When allahh revealed that verse, the Jews and Christians must have felt relief from impending attacks by Muhammad's jihadists. But characteristic of allahh, it didn't take long before he swallowed his words and revealed the contrary. He said he didn't abrogate any of his revelations but was replacing them with better ones (Quran 2:106). I think the below are the better ones he came up with:

Quran (8:39) And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

You mean just like Christianity is for the worst possible hypocrites?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2016
Annunaki:
It still beats my imagination how any sane person would read the quoran and remain a muslim. Just too many contradictions and inconsistencies in the useless contraption.
Does it also beat your imagination how any sane person would read the Bible and remain a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Funny how human beings can detect fairy tales that come from other faiths, but they cannot detect the fairy tales that underpin their own faith. Funny how they do believe their chosen fairy tale with unrelenting passion and reject the others as nonsense. You, as a non-muslim, saw the muslims' faith for the utter crap it is, yet when you look at your religion, all of a sudden you become BLIND... WHY?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Annunaki(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Ayomikun37:
Does it also beat your imagination how any sane person would read the Bible and remain a Christian?

And do you know my religious beliefs
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Annunaki:

And do you know my religious beliefs
I think that was a question... Knowledge of your religious beliefs isn't a prerequisite for asking that...
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Demmzy15(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
My bros Rilwayne001, see as you finish the guy grin grin I'm waiting for his reply to see the rubbish he'll spew.

2 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Demmzy15:
My bros Rilwayne001, see as you finish the guy grin grin I'm waiting for his reply to see the rubbish he'll spew.

Unlike truth man and malvisguy (a school drop out) bossttdiamkns is a Ph.D holder.. cool
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Empiree: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aba rilwayne, you don finished the dude na. I doubt he has anything reasonable to say after this. That was a big knockout.

As for rilwayne & agba man, self proclaimed truthman, I wonder how you guys would look if you were to meet in person. Agba man makes no sense anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Dutifulness To Parents (infograph) / Effects Of Masturbation And Its Cure In Islam.. / Time To Stop Eating Sahur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.