Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy (8722 Views)

How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan / A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2016
Allahh is a deceiver, he is the Devil. It takes the Devil to say something today and deny it tomorrow. He said people should practice the religion of their choice and later deny it. He said Muhammad should fight the people till everybody accepts islam. Can God be that inconsistent? Look at allahh's further inconsistencies as documented in the quran:

www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

May God deliver the muslims from their enemy who claims to be their God.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Ken4Christ: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2016
The truth is that quite a few Muslims have found out the falsehood of their religion but they are afraid of persecution if they renounce their faith. If you are a Muslim, don't gamble with your life. You will end up in hell if you don't embrace the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Even Sura 3:55 says that God shall make those who follow Jesus to be supreme.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by HomoSapiien: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Well, I just hope you won't later change the theme cool

The premise is not pointless. You are the one that need to read with an active brain. The guy said" when you kill for yahweh, it isn't murder, rather it is obeying his commandment" do you agree with this?

We've been discussing something before this post, so I expect you - in a bid to clear truthman's mess- to do it clearly. You've evaded a question here and I will like you to go back and answer it.

Now to your alleged lie. Are you really telling me that Yahweh didn't order the extermination of caananite including WOMEN AND CHILDREN?

You, as an old fella like truthman.. One would think you at least do read your Bible very well, it is now evident that you are just another sheep following those pastors like a feather head.

I will give you the grace to go and reread your Bible then come back here to tell me that I am lying about Yahweh ordering his jihadis to kill WOMEN MEN AND CHILDREN.

Lol.. We shall see who is copying.

Lol.. Mr. Wisdom.. cheesy grin

The question then is -in the first place - what led to the war? Who started it?

To make it clearer let me analys this for you since you are trying here to mash everything together in other to confuse us..
According to
Deuteronomy 20:10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. <<<< the question is, why March up to attack a city in the first place? Why bossttdiamonds?

Deu 20:11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to FORCED LABOUR and shall WORK FOR YOU. <<<who does that please? Invade my city and force me to work for you? Why? Isn't this wickedness? Use your head bostt isn't this wickedness?

Deu 20:12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. << in the first place would you expect them to accept such offer? Do you think Nigeria would accept such offer if Ghana and her soldiers try it? Wouldn't you expect Nigeria to beat the hell outta them?

Deu 20:13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. <<< You see.. For even trying to protect your land, the Bible God ordered his foot soldiers to kill you cry embarassed what a god?

Deu 20:14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies. <<<< he is both bloodthirsty and at the same time a caravan thief.. What's your take?

Now I will further this, since you think I am being biased in the selecting parts of the Scripture which you actually did above.. Don't worry I will help you to finish it..

11-14 shows how they are to treat cities that are not even near the Israelites i.e cities that are not even a threat to them. shocked shocked

Deu 20:15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

How about those that are near to them? What would be their fate?
We read on:

Deu 20:16 However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, [size=15pt] do not leave alive anything that breathes. [/size] <<<< I am expecting your views on this. cry embarassed

Deu 20:17 [size=15pt] Completely destroy them --the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you. [/size] <<< "do not leave anything alive""? Doesn't this tell you that this includes women and children? Please answer this question because you alleged that I was lying up there..

Well this describes the deception you tried to use up here by quoting verse 11-12 and ignoring the rest.. Every reasonable reader will see who is unjust and biased at the same time here.. cool

Can you please quote the preceeding and the latter verses and tell us how it expose the deception in the statement I am seriously waiting

The Aradites were one group of peoples that inhabited Canaan. The Israelites marched towards them:

Numbers 33:40 At that time the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev in the land of Canaan, heard that the people of Israel were approaching his land. <<<<it is evident that the Israelites were marching towards them to destroy as they have been commanded by Yahweh in Deuteronomy 20 yes or no? What would you have done if you were the king? Sit down and laugh? grin grin smh cry

Indeed he - instead of sitting down and laughing as you would have done - attacked and captured some Israelite num 21:1

The Israelites responded by even more brutality cry

21:2 Then Israel made this vow to the LORD: “If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy their cities.”

21:3 The LORD heard the voice of Israel and delivered up the Canaanites; then they utterly destroyed them and their cities. Thus the name of the place was called Hormah [Utter Destruction]. <<<< smh

It didn't explain anything sir. The verse only made it clear that they are not to attack the Ammorites.. I think you need to start reading the context before talking rubbish here.. You are not reading it and you are here claiming that I am being biased undecided

Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin this guy is even more foolish than truthman2012..demmzy15 here is truthman oga at the top.. Lol.

Bossttdiamonds, seriously bro, when did you become like this? You used to be a very knowledgeable person, what happened to you? OMG! The bible! The Bible has turn your brain to something else?

Errhmm.. I think you are really not doing what you keep asking me to do. Here again Deuteronomy 2
30 But Sihon king of Heshbon refused to let us pass through. For the Lord your God had made his spirit stubborn and his heart obstinate in order to give him into your hands , as he has now done. <<<first of all, it was Yahweh the wicked God that hardened his heart so as for him to have excuse for committing his atrocities. Unfortunately because you are under Yahweh spell, you couldn't see this. Now that I have shown you are you going to find another excuse? shocked

31 The Lord said to me, “See, I have begun to deliver Sihon and his country over to you. Now begin to conquer and possess his land.”

32 When Sihon and all his army came out to meet us in battle at Jahaz, 33 the Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army. 34 At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed[a] them—men, women and children. We left no survivors.
<< cry cry cry cry nawa for Yahweh o..

I think we now know who the liar is. I know you will still not want to admit this but every reasonable reader will see who the liar really is.

Bros you can lie for Africa angry

Lol so Moses wrote torah while Jesus wrote injeel.. Hehe and you think they are both what we have as Bible today? Hehehehe grin grin I can't stop laughing.

I haven't gone out of my boundary.. wink

You are the one that need to start using your brain.. You are more educated than to be thinking like malvisguy and other retards on this bOard.. You see clearly the atrocities of Yahweh yet you are here defending his dirty works.. Goddamnit angry

firstking01, I hope you are reading this? This post is for you to see how atrocious Yahweh is.

I rest my case angry

you will burn in hell for exposing our God this much %6
dear lord, please accept this bastard as a burnt offering. $ cry

2 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Demmzy15(m): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Empiree: 1:34am On Apr 13, 2016
HomoSapiien:

Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon Date delivered: 632 A.C., 9th day of Dhul al Hijjah, 10 A.H. in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat.

After praising, and thanking God, he said: "O People, listen well to my words, for I do not know whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Treat others justly so that no one would be unjust to you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. God has forbidden you to take usury (riba), therefore all riba obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital , however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer inequity. God has judged that there shall be no riba and that all the riba due to `Abbas ibn `Abd al Muttalib shall henceforth be waived.

Every right arising out of homicide in pre-Islamic days is henceforth waived and the first such right that I waive is that arising from the murder of Rabi`ah ibn al Harith ibn `Abd al Muttalib.

O Men, the Unbelievers indulge in tampering with the calendar in order to make permissible that which God forbade, and to forbid that which God has made permissible. With God the months are twelve in number. Four of them are sacred, three of these are successive and one occurs singly between the months of Jumada and Sha`ban. Beware of the devil, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights over your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under God's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Treat your women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. It is your right and they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste...

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship God (The One Creator of the Universe), perform your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your financial obligation (zakah) of your wealth. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God (The Creator) and you will answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR MESSENGER WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I am leaving you with the Book of God (the QUR'AN*) and my SUNNAH (the life style and the behavioral mode of the Prophet), if you follow them you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people.

*The Qur'an: Revealed to Prophet Muhammad during the period from 610-632 AC. The first five verses revealed are: (1) Read in the name of your Lord, Who created. (2) Created man out of a clot that clings (in the womb). (3) Read and your Lord is the Most Bountiful. (4) Who taught by the pen. (5) Taught man that which he knew not.

3 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 7:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Empiree:
Prophet Muhammad's Last Sermon Date delivered: 632 A.C., 9th day of Dhul al Hijjah, 10 A.H. in the 'Uranah valley of Mount Arafat.

After praising, and thanking God, he said: "O People, listen well to my words, for I do not know whether, after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Treat others justly so that no one would be unjust to you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. God has forbidden you to take usury (riba), therefore all riba obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital , however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer inequity. God has judged that there shall be no riba and that all the riba due to `Abbas ibn `Abd al Muttalib shall henceforth be waived.

Every right arising out of homicide in pre-Islamic days is henceforth waived and the first such right that I waive is that arising from the murder of Rabi`ah ibn al Harith ibn `Abd al Muttalib.

O Men, the Unbelievers indulge in tampering with the calendar in order to make permissible that which God forbade, and to forbid that which God has made permissible. With God the months are twelve in number. Four of them are sacred, three of these are successive and one occurs singly between the months of Jumada and Sha`ban. Beware of the devil, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights over your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under God's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Treat your women well and be kind to them, for they are your partners and committed helpers. It is your right and they do not make friends with anyone of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste...

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship God (The One Creator of the Universe), perform your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your financial obligation (zakah) of your wealth. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God (The Creator) and you will answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR MESSENGER WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I am leaving you with the Book of God (the QUR'AN*) and my SUNNAH (the life style and the behavioral mode of the Prophet), if you follow them you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people.

*The Qur'an: Revealed to Prophet Muhammad during the period from 610-632 AC. The first five verses revealed are: (1) Read in the name of your Lord, Who created. (2) Created man out of a clot that clings (in the womb). (3) Read and your Lord is the Most Bountiful. (4) Who taught by the pen. (5) Taught man that which he knew not.

What has this got to do with the fact that allahh was inconsistent, saying something today and changing it tomorrow to deceive the muslims?

Nobody has been able to defend allahh's contradictions but instead islamists here have been saying irrelevances.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by HomoSapiien: 9:30am On Apr 13, 2016
Empiree:

can you please summarize the above rubbish?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Empiree: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2016
HomoSapiien:

can you please summarize the above rubbish?
See How You Brought Injustice Upon Yourself?. You Havent read It But You Called It Rubbish?. By The Way, How Did You Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, Etc If You Cant Read This Simple Note?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 5:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Empiree:
Aba rilwayne, you don finished the dude na. I doubt he has anything reasonable to say after this. That was a big knockout.
As for rilwayne & agba man, self proclaimed truthman, I wonder how you guys would look if you were to meet in person. Agba man makes no sense anymore.

if I happened to meet truthman in person? The old man will probably strangle my neck grin grin lol..

I will definitely meet in. He is my in-law in case you don't know grin
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:
Allahh is a deceiver, he is the Devil. It takes the Devil to say something today and deny it tomorrow. He said people should practice the religion of their choice and later deny it. He said Muhammad should fight the people till everybody accepts islam. Can God be that inconsistent? Look at allahh's further inconsistencies as documented in the quran:

www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

May God deliver the muslims from their enemy who claims to be their God.

you obviously have no shame undecided
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Empiree: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Rilwayne001:

if I happened to meet truthman in person? The old man will probably strangle my neck grin grin lol..

I will definitely meet in. He is my in-law in case you don't know grin
Loool....Your Case Would Be That Of Aki, Pawpaw And Sam Loco grin

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Empiree:
Loool....Your Case Would Be That Of Aki, Pawpaw And Sam Loco grin

grin grin
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Rilwayne001: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
HomoSapiien:

sad shocked Yahweh can't have me as burnt offering. He can always take one of his retarded children.. Malvisguy212 Annunaki parisbookaddict truthman2012 etc etc

Btw I thought with your awesome effort in the education section you appear to be a reasonable person. I am highly disappointed in you. Really disappointed in you sad

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
GloryIsaac:
Lets be realistic.... The aim is to maintain a one world religion at all possible costs, and thats why all the popular terrorists are from one religion. i hope that one day, their senses will be returned to them.

Glad you see it as I see it now.
I once was in this army, as a commander in chief when I talked, they said I insult muslims. My own is grin I say it how I feel like! I will come back soon and make sure I say more truth to ear of muslims.

Hence they stop me by asking me to pay jizya before I talk @Blackfire abi na lie?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Visitor700: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Peace be upon those who are rightly guided.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Visitor700: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:
[Quran 109:6] Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

The above verse seems to give people freedom of religion

When allahh revealed that verse, the Jews and Christians must have felt relief from impending attacks by Muhammad's jihadists. But characteristic of allahh, it didn't take long before he swallowed his words and revealed the contrary. He said he didn't abrogate any of his revelations but was replacing them with better ones (Quran 2:106). I think the below are the better ones he came up with:

Quran (8:39) And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

Here allahh wanted only islam as the religion in the whole world after he had said people could practice the religion of their choice.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Allahh's problem here is religious and not financial (taxes). The statement "feel themselves subdued" shows it is a religious oppression.

Islam/Quran is the height of hypocrisy anyone can ever imagine.

Mislims what do you say?

Read the commentaries first before you draw your conclusions.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
Visitor700:

Which commentaries ?

What commentaries do you need to interpret ",Quran 109:6] Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion?

Is that not simple and self - explanatory?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by HomoSapiien: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Empiree:
See How You Brought Injustice Upon Yourself?. You Havent read It But You Called It Rubbish?. By The Way, How Did You Pass WAEC, JAMB, NECO, Etc If You Cant Read This Simple Note?

I read meaningful things.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by kowalsky: 3:51am On Apr 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Do I need to ask you any other question aside the one that the clueless old man couldn't answer?

Who are you please? I am curious.. Who are you? grin

you come off as more of an aetheist than an islamist.
talk to me
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Visitor700: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
truthman2012:

Which commentaries ?

What commentaries do you need to interpret ",Quran 109:6] Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion?

Is that not simple and self - explanatory?

You quoted (Quran 8:39) and (Quran 9:29) out of context.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Annunaki(m): 3:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
Visitor700:

And what is the proper context
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Visitor700: 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
Annunaki:

And what is the proper context

As for (Quran 8:39), fighting was ordained because the muslims were killed for refusing to renounce islam. (Quran 9:29) sanctions muslims to recover jizyah from non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Annunaki(m): 6:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Visitor700:

As for (Quran 8:39), fighting was ordained here because the muslims were killed for refusing to renounce islam. (Quran 9:29) sanctions muslims to recover jizyah from non-muslims.

Al taquiya nonsense, do you think we are illiterates on this forum angry please restrict your lies to your mosques or islam section were you people enjoy deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by truthman2012(m): 7:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Visitor700:

As for (Quran 8:39), fighting was ordained here because the muslims were killed for refusing to renounce islam. (Quran 9:29) sanctions muslims to recover jizyah from non-muslims.

Liar !!!

Bring proof.

What I read is that Muhammad was the first to attack the people for not believing in his allahh.
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by mentorandfriend(m): 7:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Lol. So funny. I stopped talking about Islam and their religion of peace long time ago here.

I wonder how someone can read that Quaran and still remain a Muslim, without seeing the obvious truth.

I also don't understand why the super mods on nairaland here protect them by locking their threads with a caveat; so they all can keep living in denial and hypocrisy of what Islam really is: a highly intolerant, blood thirsty, satanic cult.

1 Like

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by proudkafir: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Empiree:

Where do you get this write-up from? The Quran or the hadith or from one business centre? Muslims can conjure any information to polish the image of their criminal prophet. The same Muslim that will reject non-islamic source that portrayed Mohammad bad will also give us a non-islamic source that polish the image of their prophet.

Muslims can be very difficult.

2 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Empiree: 8:13am On Apr 17, 2016
proudkafir:
Where do you get this write-up from? The Quran or the hadith or from one business centre? Muslims can conjure any information to polish the image of their criminal prophet. The same Muslim that will reject non-islamic source that portrayed Mohammad bad will also give us a non-islamic source that polish the image of their prophet.

Muslims can be very difficult.
You Feel Better With This ?

The song of Isa ibn Miriam (AS) ~~ Jesus The Son Of Mary(Peace)

My meal is fasting,

My standard is awe of Allah.

My clothing is of simple wool,

My prayer in winter is at suns rise.

My lamp is moonlight,

My steed is my legs.

My meal is whatever the earth gives me.

I lay down to sleep at night and have nothing,

I awake in the morning and have nothing, yet there is no one richer than I
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by proudkafir: 8:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Visitor700:

Why must I read any tasfir or commentary to understand the Koran? didn't alahh say the Koran is easy to understand? if any Koranic verse say anything good, then I won't need a commentary to understand it, but if the Koran/hadith say any negative thing about Mohammed, I will need a commentary to understand it. Are you OK at all?

3 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by proudkafir: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2016
Visitor700:

Stop taking we kafir as fools, as Muslims always do. How do you mean by saying that Mohammed's clear instructions were taking out of context? Why is it only the Koran, among all religious books, are always taken 'out of context'? The truth is that Muslims are great liars, even in front of hard evidence, Muslims will still deny facts.

I have studied the meccan verses of Quran 9:29-30, it is nothing but Mohammed's incitement to violence, especially against the Christians and the Jews. That's the simple reason Muslims in Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Somalia, etc go about attacking Christian and killing Jews in their countries.

Dont be deceptive bro.

2 Likes

Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by proudkafir: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Empiree:
You Feel Better With This ?

The song of Isa ibn Miriam (AS) ~~ Jesus The Son Of Mary(Peace)
My meal is fasting,
My standard is awe of Allah.
My clothing is of simple wool,
My prayer in winter is at suns rise.
My lamp is moonlight,
My steed is my legs.
My meal is whatever the earth gives me.
I lay down to sleep at night and have nothing,
I awake in the morning and have nothing, yet there is no one richer than I
Who composed this poem? You or allahh?
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by omoelu1(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2016
Oh boy, see hypocrisy ooo grin
Re: Qur'an 109:6: The Height Of Hypocrisy by Visitor700: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
proudkafir:
Stop taking we kafir as fools, as Muslims always do. How do you mean by saying that Mohammed's clear instructions were taking out of context?

Click here and see for yourself. http://www.alim.org/library/quran/AlQuran-tafsir/TIK/8/38

proudkafir:
Why is it only the Koran, among all religious books, are always taken 'out of context'?

Why do christians complain when muslims interpret the bible literally?

proudkafir:
The truth is that Muslims are great liars, even in front of hard evidence, Muslims will still deny facts.

I have studied the meccan verses of Quran 9:29-30, it is nothing but Mohammed's incitement to violence, especially against the Christians and the Jews. That's the simple reason Muslims in Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Somalia, etc go about attacking Christian and killing Jews in their countries.

Dont be deceptive bro.

You are the one who has been deceived by anti-islam bigots in the western media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Time To Stop Eating Sahur? / Dutifulness To Parents (infograph) / Learn ISLAAM From These Sittings Around You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.