Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) (2980 Views)

DISTRESS SALE.....A 2002 Tokunbo Mercedes Benz 230 Kompressor...1.2m / A 2002 Tokunbo Honda Civic For Sale....850K / Land Rover Freelander. Unbelievable Price for a 2002 Landrover Sold Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by blackedwin: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
I SERIOUSLY WANT TO BUY A SUPER CLEAN 2002 TOYOTA AVALON XLS, KINDLY LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH TO GET IT IN COTONU

CHECK THE ATTACHED FOR SAMPLE

EMAIL ME OR REPLY THE AD
dreamguy764real@yahoo.com
REGARDS
EDY

Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by Carshopper(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2009
Nice ride, i have an 03 toyota avalon XL trim, clean titled mileage @ 109k+, jus incase u want that i can let it go @ 2.2mil
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by ayodeji1(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2009
Chief,u never still buy this ride since all these days.why now?
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by jamace(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2009
Wow! I like these rides men!
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by blackedwin: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2009
@ ayodeji1
My padi,no be small thing,i come divert d money tek buy land wey i wan build small crib,no vex 4 ur bros,how u dey now.

Regards
Edy
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by KunleA2(m): 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2009
Why dont you pre-order it from any of the dealers in the house. Cotonou car might be giving issues with customs later. especially since its a 2002. it can come thru Lagos. No problem for u later. undecided
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by MrNiceGuy5: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2009
i can get that car for you with full option for a cheaper price but if you are ready call on me and we will go and get it together and cotonue cos that is where you will get it cheaper and clean and also different varieties, here is my number 08068964837
Mr Nice
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by ayodeji1(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2009
@kunle-A,
chief there are so many things you dont know about cotonou.fine,when u fly a car in without paying the duty,its adviceable to stay away from customs check points for a while.since the car and the registration number will still look new.but when you pay the duty at seme border,u can even drive it to there office in ikeja without plate number and ask of their oga.NO SHAKING.lol!

@blackedwin,
chief why i go vex for you when u do better thing.atleast very soon now we go come do house warming.abi u no go invite me?cos na dat one i go vex for o!

ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI OHA, of nairaland
OTUNBA/SERIKI of nairaland autos.your secured link to all automobile transactions.
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by KunleA2(m): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2009
ayodeji1:

@kunle-A,
chief there are so many things you dont know about cotonou.fine,when u fly a car in without paying the duty,its adviceable to stay away from customs check points for a while.since the car and the registration number will still look new.but when you pay the duty at seme border,u can even drive it to there office in ikeja without plate number and ask of their oga.NO SHAKING.lol!

ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI OHA, of nairaland
OTUNBA/SERIKI of nairaland autos.your secured link to all automobile transactions.

Well understood sir. However, may be i am beside myself or learn slow. Theres only a reason to take a car to Cotonou. That is if it cant enter Naija in the first palce cos of the year. The cost of buying them here will be same. The cost of shipping is ALMOST the same (The same ship that offload in Lagos will offload in Cotonou first on same trip).

That leaves us with the cost of Customs. You will actually be paying Customs twice on same car. Once for Cotonou and the other at Seme if you dont "fly" it in. So the question is why not just brave the Lagos wahala and be done with in the first place.

I am not sure the price difference from taking to Cotonou and Lagos. But if the car enter Lagos, why hussle backwards?  undecided

I know that Cotonou may be faster in Clearing and stuff but if you ship RORO and use a good agent, u should be fine. May be i am wrong. As a matter of fact, I HOPE I AM WRONG but you can shed a little more light on that.
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by buchulz: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2009
Yes, me I de highly interested in the reply to Oga Kunle's question
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by ayodeji1(m): 1:15am On Aug 03, 2009
[b]chief,you are really getting somethings wrong.although,some of your highlighted points are right.Now,ur statement that Theres only a reason to take a car to Cotonou. That is if it cant enter Naija in the first palce cos of the year. The cost of buying them here will be same"that is if you are buying it yourself overseas and you want to ship it into nigeria.it is better to ship in dutable cars directly through the nigerian port.but if you are to talk of comparing buying in cotonou with that of nigeria,the difference is clear if you know the market well.the white sellers in cotonou often get these cars at a more cheaper rate that if you are to calculate the cost of purchase and shipping into cotonou,and then u as a buyer buys from them and bring into nigeria.whether by paying the duty or not,you will still record a noticeable margin compared to buying it in nigeria.should i aslo point out that not all auto dealers have good link in this business.attimes if you hear the cost price of some cars beign shipped into nigeria(even without exagerating on the price),u will be amazed.Fine,u spend more when shipping a dutable car into nigeria through cotonou cos of the double clearing and stuffs,but the truth is you will find out that the cost price of that same brand of your car down to cotonou is not same with that of the white seller.already,theres a difference which will make yours higher when it lands into nigeria.

ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI 1,of nairaland
[/b]
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by KunleA2(m): 1:26am On Aug 03, 2009
ayodeji1:

[b]chief,you are really getting somethings wrong.although,some of your highlighted points are right.Now,ur statement that Theres only a reason to take a car to Cotonou. That is if it cant enter Naija in the first palce cos of the year. The cost of buying them here will be same"that is if you are buying it yourself overseas and you want to ship it into nigeria.it is better to ship in dutable cars directly through the nigerian port.but if you are to talk of comparing buying in cotonou with that of nigeria,the difference is clear if you know the market well.the white sellers in cotonou often get these cars at a more cheaper rate that if you are to calculate the cost of purchase and shipping into cotonou,and then u as a buyer buys from them and bring into nigeria.whether by paying the duty or not,you will still record a noticeable margin compared to buying it in nigeria.should i aslo point out that not all auto dealers have good link in this business.attimes if you hear the cost price of some cars beign shipped into nigeria(even without exagerating on the price),u will be amazed.Fine,u spend more when shipping a dutable car into nigeria through cotonou cos of the double clearing and stuffs,but the truth is you will find out that the cost price of that same brand of your car down to cotonou is not same with that of the white seller.already,theres a difference which will make yours higher when it lands into nigeria.

ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI 1,of nairaland
[/b]

Understood. Thats why this is a forum.Its for exchanging of ideas. What's a "white seller" have to do with this i dont know. U.S is U.S unless of course you are comparing the prices of a european spec and a U.S spec of the same car, then there may be a difference in prices.

"White Seller" or not, if you are looking for a US spec car, it has to have been bought from the US. Set aside if its salvage or not. Compare apple vs apple. What i am saying is that the price of the cars will be almost same. Shipping almost same etc. So why get it from Cotonou if you can ship to Lagos.

I will attend the same dealer's auction here as whoever else is selling anywhere but going round and round thru cotonou beats me undecided
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by FARAMADE(m): 2:07am On Aug 03, 2009
Kunle A, you are right, I also buy from the auctions In NY PA MA and CT, regardless of who the dealer is we all buy from the same place and there is no big man syndrome here, these are very transparent auctions, so I have also argued that it is better to ship directly to Nigeria if you are buying a 2000 up cars you can test this out, if you find any car in Cotonou give me the price, and I will give you a price on a car here that I can ship or have shipped to Nigeria or Ghana for a lot less than Cotonou price. I can assure you that my price including clearing in Lagos port will be less than yours that you buy from cotonou if you add your clearing to Lagos.

Anyone want to take me up on this?
Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by elektra80: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2009
I have the avalon 2001 model, tokunbo clean with all the options like side airbag, 6 loader, leather seat, gps and very low mileage (13,000 miles). The price is only 1.7m. call me if ur interested, i have attached the pics.

Re: To All Cotonue Dealers In The House(want A 2002 Toyota Avalon Xls) by elektra80: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2009
I have the avalon 2001 model, tokunbo clean with all the options like side airbag, 6 loader, leather seat, gps and very low mileage (13,000 miles). The price is only 1.7m. call me if ur interested, i have attached the pics.

(1) (Reply)

2004 Model Toyota Highlander Forsale (4wd) / 2008-2009 Toyota Yaris For Sale: (american Spec): / Tokunbo Opel Vectra 2000 @ N690,000.00 Call 08023416552, 08139040039

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.