Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards (26599 Views)

Oshiomhole Drives Iara To Obaseki's Inauguration Ceremony / Photos Of Iara Oshiomhole At Obaseki's Campaign With Okorocha & Others / PHOTO: Iara Oshiomole With Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Osyxcel(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
Who she epp? undecided
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Benbelor(m): 8:13am On Apr 09, 2016
But she is not the only one on blue na, Baba is also on blue yet no acknowledgement......Everyone be looking at Baba Oshio but this one be stretching to sneak at Lara
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Allina: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2016
she's so beautiful and well dressed unlike all those fat half unclad celebrities we celebrate here on nairaland (killer curves,pours curves into jeans lol)

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by ipreach: 8:18am On Apr 09, 2016
is this front page worthy?
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Bozzy001(m): 8:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Hope d man dey service her well :PHope d man dey service her well
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by ogastone(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2016
Chai ! May God bless her with pregnancy. Quite stunning.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by iamrealdeji(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2016
teebaxy:
Only if oshomole love his late wife like this, like dis man has been praying for her death since
I've never even seen his late wife that suffered with him. He probably wasn't proud of her. He doesn't show her off like this. This man is very wicked. No remembrance of his late wife,nothing. How would people suspect he used her for sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Philinho(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2016
osho should better activate that flat tommy before his tenure end .don't say I did not worn uuuu
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by christinie(f): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2016
Why?

osesology:
Our beautiful fost lady.
I like to date fair girls but I'll like to marry a dark-skinned girl.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by osesology(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2016
christinie:
Why?

I cant really say why. I just like them black beauties. I just find them irresistably sexy and naturally beautiful, esp if they've got height to go with it, that will just kill me!
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2016
mcee1:
Good.
God bless Osho baba.
God bless PMB/PYO

God bless APC

God bless Nigeria.
And May God Bless you too my brother.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2016
imohchard:
In the long run its what happen when osho leaves government house and can't win a senate sit thaat matters...
That is what will proove whether ists true love
If there is a 3rd term in Nigeria's constitution, Oshiomole will still easily win as Gov if he contest.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by klassicview: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2016
you mean the woman that was bought with Edo state allocation?
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2016
missyQween:
Hihihihihi.....Laughing in Chinese grin
Go and marry your Quran interpreter, Shekau.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Forwetinnah: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2016
...her beauty wanes by the day, the only thing she's been able to keep is her colour. She's slowly looking like the imp she's married to. undecided

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Tedassie(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2016
missyQween:
congratz undecided
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 09, 2016
iamrealdeji:
I've never even seen his late wife that suffered with him. He probably wasn't proud of her. He doesn't show her off like this. This man is very wicked. No remembrance of his late wife,nothing. How would people suspect he used her for sacrifice?
Ask questions from people that knows before posting trash on a public forum.
Clara Oshiomole when she was alive (may her gentle and kind hearted soul continue to rest in perfect peace) was the introverted type who was also media shy.

When she was alive, it was even the deputy governor's wife. Deaconess Endurance Odubu, who was seen at events, social functions and in the media representing the First Lady and her office.

The love Oshiomole had for his late wife, Clara, was and still incomparable.
That's why it took him years to remarry and he had to remarry because the office of Edo's first lady became vacant for long.
Oshimole for the first time shed tears on TV because of the death of his late wife.
There is a foundation oshiomole opened for his late wife just to immortalize her, etc.
So bro, always get your facts right so that you don't end up deceiving the gullible online.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2016
klassicview:
you mean the woman that was bought with Edo state allocation?
No, with your allocation.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by christinie(f): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Then date a black beauty since that's your spec. If you keep dating fair ladies you will most likely marry one.

osesology:

I cant really say why. I just like them black beauties. I just find them irresistably sexy and naturally beautiful, esp if they've got height to go with it, that will just kill me!
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Tedassie(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
Osho does not have firepower between his legs or he is shooting blanks.

Osho, we are losing patience, we want to see belle! angry

grin
i tire o,d guy juz dey miss free-kick anyhw. Mk we no hear sey Iara don bench am o
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by LoveJesus87(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2016
AishyWemsy:
Won't she give us a baby. If baba Osho don get pikin, she should have her own too
Maybe it was not included in d contract of d "marriage" grin
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by LoveJesus87(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2016
missyQween:
Y na. At least she don get husband u neva get grin
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by owanedo: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2016
AishyWemsy:
Won't she give us a baby. If baba Osho don get pikin, she should have her own too
if you dey find baby go and take yours, benin no far. Osho is ok with her.aproko kobo kobo.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by missyQween(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=LoveJesus87 post=44545451]Y na. At least she don get husband u neva get grin [/q

Na time na....We dey prepare
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by missyQween(f): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2016
[quote author=LoveJesus87 post=44545451]Y na. At least she don get husband u neva get grin [/q

Na time na....We dey prepare cool[quote author=LoveJesus87 post=44545451]Y na. At least she don get husband u neva get grin [/q

Na time na....We dey prepare
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by missyQween(f): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2016
Tedassie:
congratz undecided

Thanks cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by missyQween(f): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Go and marry your Quran interpreter, Shekau.

Thank you :-
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by sinistermind(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2016
Iara is just the celebrity while Oshiomole is like an assistant husband.
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Crieff(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2016
nawtyme:
The only foreign investment Oshomole brought to Edo state

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by myfantasies(f): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Saturday/Sunday
To me it's Sunday /Monday

I have my reasons
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by MrPresident1: 11:43am On Apr 09, 2016
myfantasies:
To me it's Sunday /Monday

I have my reasons

No joor. Sunday/Monday, U worry about work/school resumption morning so you might hurry things up and as you can see Iara was not created in a hurry, Obatala really took his time cheesy.

Bhet Saturday/Sunday U laze all day grin
Re: Iara Oshiomole Stuns In Blue At Vanguard Awards by Tedassie(m): 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
missyQween:

Thanks cheesy
u're welcome as long as u don't fa*t in Chinese too tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Nollywood: "Cunning Man Die, Cunning Man Bury Am!" - APC UK Mocks / US Ban Was Disinformation- Atiku Opens Up / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.