Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:41 PM

NTEL Fans Read First - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NTEL Fans Read First (1606 Views)

Ntel And Their Weird 4G LTE Network!! / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTEL Fans Read First by somehowpenis(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2016
I am part of the coming NTEL fan and glad to be user but i was happily going through their site and came across this under their policy .

At peak periods each day, any customer who has used a total volume of 3GB will be slowed down to 512bps

I don't know if they meant 512kbps or 512mbps but i think it is 512kbps since they promised their total speed would be around 230mbps, 512kbps is equal to 64KB/s hmm so if users subscribe to an unlimited plan and use up to 3Gb in a day they will throttle the speed down to 64KB/s ? Is that what they mean? If its like that, let me remain where i am ooo..

Source

http://www.ntel.com.ng/fairusepolicy.php

Re: NTEL Fans Read First by donholy28(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
everything 4 Nigeria dey always get k leg

1 Like

Re: NTEL Fans Read First by 123CarZ(m): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
So wia can i get d sim card
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by datola: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
It baffles me when people are hailing ntel for the promised unlimited data speed download as if they are father Christmas who manufacture their own data.

It should be too good to be true.
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by DY20: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
i suppose mbps means mega byte per second..

or am i being wrong here?
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by somehowpenis(m): 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
DY20:

no it means megabits

lalastica
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by emorse(m): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
DY20:

Its actually mega bits per second.
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by georgeben205(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
maybe this guys would do better than our mtn fellow here, claiming they re the owner of 4g LTE network in Nigeria but downloads @ 3.5kps/4.5kps ... lol mtn no go fit kill me.......

1 Like

Re: NTEL Fans Read First by Lagusta(m): 2:10am On Apr 09, 2016
See Nigerians. .

They said they will give you 3GB to download EVERYDAY, now you are still complaining.....

Make we see how much their unlimited go cost first nah

1 Like

Re: NTEL Fans Read First by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2016
Lagusta:
See Nigerians. .

They said they will give you 3GB to download EVERYDAY, now you are still complaining.....

Make we see how much their unlimited go cost first nah
They are never satisfied.
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2016
somehowpenis:
I am part of the coming NTEL fan and glad to be user but i was happily going through their site and came across this under their policy .

At peak periods each day, any customer who has used a total volume of 3GB will be slowed down to 512bps

I don't know if they meant 512kbps or 512mbps but i think it is 512kbps since they promised their total speed would be around 230mbps, 512kbps is equal to 64KB/s hmm so if users subscribe to an unlimited plan and use up to 3Gb in a day they will throttle the speed down to 64KB/s ? Is that what they mean? If its like that, let me remain where i am ooo..

Source

http://www.ntel.com.ng/fairusepolicy.php

Guy u will be throttled because if they don't do that people will misuse it. When u are getting an average speed of say 30mbps, and u use 3gb everyday for 30 days... That is 90gb. Unless u can afford to pay up to 20k a month for unlimited LTE then they will not throttle u.
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by kajoula(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2016
512bps Is their available speed as at now which is Convert 512 Kbps to kB/s = 64 kB/s
........that's the scope and lies they are starting with
grin
........anything can happen in Nigeria as nothing is in check,what a pity.
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by somehowpenis(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
greenhulk:

Guy u will be throttled because if they don't do that people will misuse it. When u are getting an average speed of say 30mbps, and u use 3gb everyday for 30 days... That is 90gb. Unless u can afford to pay up to 20k a month for unlimited LTE then they will not throttle u.
_fuck off my mention!
Re: NTEL Fans Read First by sherifos: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2016
Their fair usage policy is of concern and interest
For those in need of ntel plan check here http:///ntel-tariff-plans-ntel-data-plans-plus-must-know/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Introduces Facebook Free Data(snapshots) / Samsung Note 3 Explodes In His Pocket, Catches Fire While On Top Bike (photos) / How To Spot A Fake Nokia 3310 - 2017 (latest Brand Of Nokia 3310 Unboxing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.