Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea (877 Views)

Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Temporarily On Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sund / BREAKING: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Temporarily Closed For Four Days / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut 12am Thursday - Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Egyptian President Abdul-Fattah al-Sisi said the bridge would be named after the Saudi king. President Sisi is a close ally of the Saudi government.

“I agreed with my brother his Excellency President Abdul-Fattah al-Sisi to build a bridge connecting the two countries” the king said.

“This historic step to connect the two continents, Africa and Asia, is a qualitative transformation that will increase trade between the two continents to CLICK HERE FOR FULL STORY http://vidi360.com/saudi-arabia-announces-plan-to-build-bridge-to-egypt-across-red-sea/
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Cutehector(m): 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2016
Waitn for my country's name to be mentioned grin
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Agrico1: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oshogbo weed has gone international.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:03am On Apr 09, 2016
I wait to c dat happen
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by abduldope(m): 12:11am On Apr 09, 2016
op i knw u smoked Adultrated Weed
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Flyingngel(m): 12:29am On Apr 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Funjosh(m): 5:05am On Apr 09, 2016
Some people enh
Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Explorers(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
Saudi Arabia to build a 30-mile bridge across Red Sea to Egypt and invest $4billion in building projects to bolster its neighbour's struggling economy.

King Salman has announced that a bridge connecting Egypt and Saudi Arabia would be built across the Red Sea following a meeting with Egypt's President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi. April, 2016.

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by Explorers(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2016
There has been long-held suggestions of the construction of a 30 mile bridge, stretching from Ras Nasrani, close to the Egyptian resort of Sharm el-Sheikh to Ras Hamid in northwestern Saudi Arabia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530177/Saudi-Arabia-build-huge-30-mile-bridge-Red-Sea-Egypt-invest-4billion-building-projects-bolster-neighbour-s-struggling-economy.html

Re: Saudi Arabia Announces Plan To Build Bridge To Egypt Across Red Sea by aminho(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2016
very good hajj by road

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senegal Airport Entry Requirements for Migrating Nigerians / Why You Should Verify Before Relocating To A New Vicinity / South African Man "High On Weed" Spotted Unclad At An Airport In Malawi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.