Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Death (4093 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

Re: Death by johnydon22(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2016
cloudgoddess:

It absolutely blows my mind that an adult man can utter this, and confidently. How zombie-like, mindless, I don't even know how to call it. How willing humans can be to relinquish all sense of self-autonomy, independent thought, self-trust, to an idea. A very shakey, unsubstantiated, 20 century year old idea. It's incredible.

And yet the person who says, "my existence is worthwhile simply because of the experiences in life that I find worthwhile", HE is the one who is messed up? He is the one who is weak-minded and wasting his life?

Fear & indoctrination can truly do a number on the human mind.

It was at the infancy and ignorant age of humanity that it once thought the universe and everything in it was made for it and revolves around him.

Too bad some people would rather remain in that unparalleled act of willful ignorance in this 21st century...

I am sure he has been give a bitter lesson here

even though primitive humans may be excused as theirs were acts of ignorance that of a 21st century human is nothing less than willful lunacy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death by TheHarbinger(m): 1:23am On Apr 13, 2016
johnydon22:

It was at the infancy and ignorant age of humanity that it once thought the universe and everything in it was made for it and revolves around him.

Too bad some people would rather remain in that unparalleled act of willful ignorance in this 21st century...

even though primitive humans may be excused as theirs were acts of ignorance that of a 21st century human is nothing less than willful lunacy
lol. Bitter lesson? I don't blame you shaa. We all think highly of what we say.

I don't have the zeal I used to have before.

"my existence is worthwhile simply because of the experiences in life that I find worthwhile"

I would have elucidated how this foolish statement does not even answer my question, but only paints you as someone who has comprehension problems.

I did so to an extent in my hidden post, I don't have time or zeal to repeat myself.

Keep patting yourself on the back and happily receiving pats from your fellows. Feel yourself very well. You're the boss! Lol.

I've had a conversation like this with a smarter more balanced person, one who didn't type long nonsense laced with childish insults.
Re: Death by johnydon22(m): 9:10am On Apr 13, 2016
TheHarbinger:
lol. Bitter lesson? I don't blame you shaa. We all think highly of what we say.

I don't have the zeal I used to have before.

I would have elucidated how this foolish statement does not even answer my question, but only paints you as someone who has comprehension problems.

I did so to an extent in my hidden post, I don't have time or zeal to repeat myself.

Keep patting yourself on the back and happily receiving pats from your fellows. Feel yourself very well. You're the boss! Lol.

I've had a conversation like this with a smarter more balanced person, one who didn't type long nonsense laced with childish insults.

Lmao.. cheesy .. k grin
Re: Death by johnydon22(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
edogho:

See ehn, I know what u"ll think o
But for this comment, May Lord Ra, Horus Jesus, Ishtar, Krishna and all the demons bless u

hahahahahaha .. Iseeeeeee!!!... add amadioha, ekwensu, ani, ugwu, fijioku etc smiley
Re: Death by johnydon22(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2016
McSterling:
If there is an afterlife for humans, then there should be an afterlife for chimps, dinosaurs, radiolarians, trilobites, fungi, viruses and even bacteria.

Gbammmm!!!!..

cc. lalasticlala mynd44 why not push this to the front page, its worth a discussion.
Re: Death by otemanuduno: 2:37pm On May 16, 2016
HIbreed:
we are the universe, we worship what we don't know,the universe might be littered with trillions of "gods" who knows.Am not an an atheist,because i believe someone created me.No one knows the real god of the earth,yes. Too many gods out there!!! But you must be spiritual and believe in something,i chose to believe the god of the bible, and it works for me.I believe in afterlife.Human death is irrelevant.

You are totally on point... the spirit of Domino Reverad, the God who created the universe with Big Bang, is already living in the brains of the true seekers of truth and JEHOVAH(SATAN) his disobedient son should be ready to lose the evil kingdom he has acquired for ages through deception.

Read DEORUM 1:1-19 from the BOOK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS(a.k.a Doctrine of the UFOs)

[b]
DEORUM
CHAPTER ONE

1. And while Nymphidis(Jehovah) was away in the bottomless pit, many rulers began to emerge. And the sons of God which are called gods and their wives which are called goddesses took over all the lands. And the lands were split into different fragments. And there were villages and towns and cities and countries and tribes.
2. For each god taught his own people how to speak in the language he had chosen.
3. And Vishinus was he who taught many of the languages spoken by those in the countries which were in the land of Largas. And also was Mazda and Bajang , Jing, Barong , Basuki , Caishen, Batara Gura , Paradjartbut and thousands others.
4. And the gods in the land of Chichaleb were Tatji, Wondjina, Papang, Namorodo, Julana, Goanna, Gnowee, Bobbi and thousands other. This continent of Chichaleb were two continents before, until the two sons of God called Chaleb and Chimides became bossom friends and made decision to come together permanently.
5. And the gods in the continent of Nymphidis were Jupitus, Bragi, Loki, Venomus, Janus, Apollyon(also called Apollo), Sol, Odin, Bacchus and thousands others.
6. And the gods in the continent of Euchlydes were Mango, Chia, Eldorado, Colo, Jurupari, Sigo, Abe, Tamula and thousands others.
7. And the names of the gods in the continent of Ephradite were Coyote, Bototo, Xena, Sin, Gaol, In and thousands others.
8. And the gods in the continent of Murmoh were Moloch, Anubis, Oghene, Apophis, Geb, Aje, Chuku, Olorun, Abassi, Faro, Gamab, Mulungu, Mbere and thousands others.
9. And the gods and goddesses ruling on the surfaces of the waters were Eartum, Osun, Gong Gong, Poseidon, Lotan, Idemili, Yemoja, Kuraokami, Watatsumi and thousands others.
10. And some of the gods in the rivers and oceans and seas also went to the moon where Earthus herself had made her permanent abode because of the trouble of Nymphidis and the homo of his land.
11. And many of the goddesses of the waters had fins to swim, according to that which Mother Earthus herself had, for they were her children and friends.
12. And all these gods and goddesses taught the people about themselves, hiding in the invisible rays and having some homo representatives. And these representatives were those who made rituals to the gods. And these representatives made a monstrous pictures of the gods before their worshippers to put fear in their minds and to make sure they earned the trust of the people.
13. And some representatives of the gods painted the pictures of their deities as lions. And some painted them as dragons and some as crocodiles and some as creatures with ten eyes.
14. And as soon as the homos had heard such, they began to picture them as such indeed and had nightmares.
15. But Eartum and the other four sons of God which were in the earth at the beginning of the earth’s discovery did not make themselves well-known to the homo-erectus, but busied themselves with the activity of making researches even as God has commanded them.
16. But the owner of the continent of Murmoh, which was Murmoh himself, had left his own people to themselves. And they had no one to teach them anything.
17. Then as time went by, the homo erectuses all over the surfaces of the earth began to change in their appearances, because the remainder of the first homos went to lie with them.
18. And they had babies of them.
19. And they ate meat in abundance, because the animals in
all the lands were many

[/b]
Re: Death by chacoonder(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2016
johnydon22:
..Humanity is so vulnerable that we leave that which is in front of us to chase after that which we do not have or know but a figment of our imaginations, thoughts and wishes.

the above quote of mine holds true for our perception of death.

Haven't you noticed how the word "Death" gives rise to different philosophies of hopeful realities to many.

-On one hand some speculate we do not really die but transcends and then gets reborn and live again and so it goes in a circle.

-Another suggests we do not get reborn but some thinking formless needless part of us continues somewhere else.

-Plato suggests the body is a prison for the soul.

Where as all these philosophies are profound and hopeful, i also call it greed, selfishness and a product of an unmatched ego wielded only by the human mind.

Humans have that egoistic tendency of deluding themselves to be the most important part of the universe..

That is why in this deluding ego they see themselves as deserving to live again but not every other animal or living thing in this earth that also live as they live and feel as they do.

-Just how important are we in this universe?

More important than the stars? Without the stars we won't be here but without us they were, are and will be.

More important than the plants ? without them we won't be here but without us they were, are and will be.

We are so concerned by what we want to be, by what we wish for that we forget and pay little mind to what we have which is [b]NOW

So isn't it better and more noble we forget all these stories and focus on what we have and where we are which is Now and Here

Here and Now are the most important, certain aspect of it all, make them count and don't waste them chasing after a vague shadow of an uncertain wishful fantasy.
You've hit the nail on the head with this....good one.
Re: Death by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 16, 2016
You should lay out that bible definition of death that you find faulty and dissect it, shows us why it cannot be an authority, and why yours can. Sell yours,

frank317:
There is never a convenient time for any of us to die. How can I make my theist brothers who 'think' they are in intimate relationship with a creator to realize that death defeats these existence of a 'known' creator.

Death implies imperfection, inconsistencies, disorderliness of everything seemingly orderly.

Order is just a perception. Man could have had four eyes (two front, two back. or six: Two front, two back, two sideways.) We rally have no means to determine perfection. Therefore, we really cannot explain our existence.

Bible explanation of death is completely faulty. Hence cannot be an authority. With our natural brains, a better reason on why we die is required..

To me, death can only imply nothing but, imperfection and disorderliness.

A creator can never have a rival? The existence of devil can therefore never be possible.
Re: Death by Anas09: 11:53pm On May 16, 2016
frank317:
There is never a convenient time for any of us to die. How can I make my theist brothers who 'think' they are in intimate relationship with a creator to realize that death defeats these existence of a 'known' creator.

Death implies imperfection, inconsistencies, disorderliness of everything seemingly orderly.

Order is just a perception. Man could have had four eyes (two front, two back. or six: Two front, two back, two sideways.) We rally have no means to determine perfection. Therefore, we really cannot explain our existence.

Bible explanation of death is completely faulty. Hence cannot be an authority. With our natural brains, a better reason on why we die is required..

To me, death can only imply nothing but, imperfection and disorderliness.

A creator can never have a rival? The existence of devil can therefore never be possible.
You mumu oo. So death create God so it is above God ba? Stan don chop your brain finish?
Re: Death by Anas09: 12:00am On May 17, 2016
The serpentine seed. Satan is indeed proud, your rewards awaits...
Re: Death by Nobody: 12:07am On May 17, 2016
FROM LION KING LOVE THIS
Mufasa : Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. Young Simba : But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope? Mufasa : Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
Re: Death by Hond: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

And how did u know this? Have u died before?
Let me introduce myself before I humbly engage the dialogue on this topic. I was born into a wealthy influential atheist family. My mother is Atheist, My father is Atheist. My brothers and sisters are all Atheist. Our large circle of friends are all Atheists. We refuse to believe there is a God.

My father is a mean leader that I lookup to. He would beat up any atheist that disrespect other religions. He would really beat them and throw them off his property. He did not care if they were of family or friends or business, he would beat them because he had rules for his children.
He would point his finger and shout, "Dont you fuxcking have nothing better to talk about, you coward."

I find it strange and disgusting when I come across so-called Atheists that trash others holy doctrines, as I see happening here.

All I can say for now is that my father will beat you up ! Frank317 you are what my father called "Coward Atheist"
Re: Death by Hond: 8:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:
Let me introduce myself before I humbly engage the dialogue on this topic. I was born into a wealthy influential atheist family. My mother is Atheist, My father is Atheist. My brothers and sisters are all Atheist. Our large circle of friends are all Atheists. We refuse to believe there is a God.

My father is a mean leader that I lookup to. He would beat up any atheist that disrespect other religions. He would really beat them and throw them off his property. He did not care if they were of family or friends or business, he would beat them because he had rules for his children.
He would point his finger and shout, "Dont you fuxcking have nothing better to talk about, you coward."

I find it strange and disgusting when I come across so-called Atheists that trash others holy doctrines, as I see happening here.

All I can say for now is that my father will beat you up ! Frank317 you are what my father called "Coward Atheist"

Why do you use childish imaginary logic when responding to biaframnigeria on death ?

Your stupid, lame, lazy counter attack was, "were you there ?" and "were you dead? "

Damn ! you are giving true atheists a bad name. You are an embarrassment to sincere Atheists.
Re: Death by Hond: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2017
BiafranNigerian:
There is no such thing as death, but there is a transition called death. while soul exist outside the time-space paradox, it must go through the cycle of birth and re-birth to experience earth life, humans are universe experiencing existence in earthly body.
Hi Biafrannigerian, I am new here, but not new to Atheism. I was born into a large well known family of Atheists. I can easily recognize the two important character types that clearly distinguish "Cowardly Atheists" from the "Brave Atheists" so I know quickly how to deal with them appropriately.

My father is a mean, no nonsense Atheist and would not tolerate most Atheists on this platform. I have witnessed how he would not hesitate to beat up family, friends or even business partners that behave the way these "Coward Atheists" behave. He hated what he always referred to as "Coward Atheists" because he said no sane Atheists would belittle, insult, destroy decent peoples holy doctrines and their way of life.

I am forever grateful for my fathers example of what a true Atheist should be.

I was often invited to Atheist meetings by Atheists that dont know my father. They would encourage me to speak and to destroy the sacred doctrines of other religions, especially targeting Christianity. I always said to them that I am not insane. Yes sir, I am not insane !

Thousands of Cowardly Atheists including the modern day Prophet of Atheism, the mentally sick Asshole prof Richard Dawkins have all tried to indoctrinate me into hatred for others holy doctrines with their poorly written books and videos.

Thanks to my fathers example, I am not a "Coward Atheist."
Re: Death by Hond: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2017
johnydon22:

Take it easy assholes, I know the type of Atheists you are. So stand at attention ! I demand that you apologize to these decent people that you are insulting, but especially for the disgusting childish logic you use to engage them in dialogue. johnydon22, Damn you !

You Coward Atheists embarrass me !
Re: Death by Hond: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2017
chacoonder:
You've hit the nail on the head with this....good one.
Hey asshole, you should have written, " you hit the nail on my head."

I cant resist correcting the comment made above.
"Coward Atheists" have that egoistic tendency of deluding themselves to be the most important part of the universe..

Fasting To Pray To God, Is It Advisable To Brush Ones Teeth In The Morning? / Apostle Johnson Suleiman 2018 Prophecies / Atheism: If There Is Satan There Must Be God

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56