Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,490 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Does He Want From Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Want From Me? (1893 Views)

When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does He Want From Me? by eyonigger(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2009
DaudaAbu:

All this advice. i tire ooohhh.

If a man keeps coming back it means jst 1 thing. He culdnt fiond what u guyz had b4 with any1 else.

4get those telling u dat all he want is **x. if he is a player as u said then its not hard for him 2 com across gals 2 lay.

and bliv me playaz dnt think any gal is worth coming back 2 xcept she's got somtin xtra which they couldnt get any where els. if he keeps coming back it means he like u enuf to wana b with you and if u realize u did have what makes him comin back then girl, u can make the RULES.

Dnt throw what u guys have away just like that. u keep runnin out to c him, so u lov him still. work on him.

Bro u have a very good point there. If the dude just want sex, he could have gotten it from the other girls calling her, but bro the poster's sex might be sweeter than the others yanno. But if its ur loving and all that existed in the relationship is what the dude is missing that he cnt get from other gurls, I feel he truly wants u back, and I also think the rest of the girls calling him are the ones he has been or trying to hook up with while u guys broke up. Really they dnt mean shyt to him right now, but u are!!! Advise is, let go of all those thoughts of him calling other girls baby, and try to reconstruct what has been demolished.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2009
Moreover, i think, if he's a player then you know this b4 you guyz start dating so get past it.

A playa would definitely settle down somtim or the other. if u cant bear it then quit but if u like as your mind is telling u right now then work for it. b open with him bout his playa status. if he want you enuff he only wants to be sure u are stil availabl b4 he comes back to you.

Make the rules, go out with guyz too 4 him to knowhat he is missing.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Youngpo413: 6:03am On Nov 27, 2014
Winnergal:

u're not sleeping with him, sure . . . But he's using u for something u urself might not know: It could be money, emotional support or as a side kick  . . .

yeah side chick...rather
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Youngpo413: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Recoverd:
4get abt hm. Hes a player.

will you forget about him just like that?for your info ladies love players...forget all these bla bla bla cheating stories you heard from most of them,deep within they value players alot...a typical example is the OP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Scared Of Human Beigns? / Even Love Needs Money / She Left Me When I Was ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.