Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (59408 Views)

Do Female Lecturers Harass Male Students Sexually? / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / Violence In Crawford University As Male Students Protest Against Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by VickyRotex(f): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2016
IYANGBALI:
No wonders our students like osusumustflow VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe eleko1 msglobalwonder and lalasticlala cannot spoke simple English. They goes to schools to bribes and settles lecturers,that is why you sees people writing bad English on nairaland. I just doesn't know where we are heading to in this country.

I think sey Yaba Left go fit contain you before, but I was wrong. cry cry
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by rafcrown(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2016
These are the future Accountants that we need to make things right in the country.Corruption and economics woes from scratch. 1000 Naira may one day exchange 1 US DOLLAR,IF WE ARE NOT SERIOUS generally.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by OneManLegion(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2016
kadith:
angry do u blame the students? they can't report. because it will come back to bite them in the ass. its like a person who goes after molesting kids and threatening them. do u think those kids will report the issue to their parents when their lives are at stake? of course not. u've read what one of them said. the rector won't do anything. meaning she may likely be getting something from the randy lecturers to be quiet. what boldness and utter rubbish. I feel sick to my stomach. education in our tertiary institutions have indeed changed. they ought to set these randy men up with CCTV or hidden cameras and expose them to the world. I'm sure some of them are married. oh I so pity their wives who will end up with God-knows-what. if the proper authorities know this and are waiting for students to come forward and report, then they are a bunch of useless people who really don't have the welfare of the students in their schools in their minds at all. I'm sure they are also in on it. these schools are the ones breeding students who are gonna be corrupt later on, down the road of life. because they have been taught how it goes from these lecturers attitude. government o, this needs to be nibbed in the bud before it blossoms into ALL Polys and universities. we have a brewing national crisis in our hands people. I'm not saying its a new thing. its a hidden under the table kind of a thing before. but now its blowing out of proportion. something has to be done to these lecturers and fast too as a deterrent to others everywhere. so these present generation of undergraduates don't hold us to Ransome when they start working and demand our arms and legs for any forms of payments.

Welcome to Nairaland.

How long have you been a guest.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Missmossy(f): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Too bad. Everything in Nigeria is messed up. These lecturers don't even think about the future nor their own kids going through same.

Anyways karma is a naughty lady striking when you least expect it. Imagine going to school and finishing with a third class or pass despite the hardship and terrible ordeals one undergo while in school. I weep for this country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by OlujobaSamuel: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2016
Senorprinz:
hmmmmmm, i get your point.
thanks for your understanding and wisdom in relating to unknown persons having views that differs to yours.

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by horpilow(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2016
LMAyedun:
Its quite sad but i don't blame them jare.. Anything goes just to survive under this Buhari's Gov't.
The hardship is so much...
All the years that was quoted from the write up look like Buhari led admin.....lets try and reason on a neutral ground not with sentiments....they were mentionig 2013,2014...yu ar talkin of Buhari admin
I shake my head for u
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by dalambusu(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2016
Well, I am graduate of Auchi and I graduated with 3.44 without paying a dime to any lecturer. I know it happened though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Senorprinz(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

thanks for your understanding and wisdom in relating to unknown persons having views that differs to yours.
yeah, thats what makes the world tick, we'd all be zombies if we subscribed to only one point of view.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by IYANGBALI: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2016
VickyRotex:

I think sey Yaba Left go fit contain you before, but I was wrong. cry cry
E pain am tongue
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Senorprinz(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
dalambusu:
Well, I am graduate of Auchi and I graduated with 3.44 without paying a dime to any lecturer. I know it happened though.
clap for yaself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Hakeem3(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
This is so true.. I'm from Auchi nd even got my ND there.. Just yesterday my girlfriend reported a lecturer to me that was making sexual advances towards her .. It's so unfortunate that there's nothing I can do.. ..! That's why most of them die mysteriously..! God help us from the hands of these evil nd insane lecturers who sees sex as their number 1 priority
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by samuelson06(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
glossy6:

So Universities are exempted from this practice ehn?

Hmmm! You ain't wrong my sister. God would help us.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by kayttah(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
omusiliyu:
This can never happen in private universities.

Madonna
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2016
loyal gf ke?? can't allow another man touch my bae's bwest sef tok more of sleeping wth. I go kee pesin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by possibilita(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
Its about time the world knew about this. Auchi poly should be investigated properly,this rubbish usually happens in sch of Biz coz the ration of girls to boys in school of business is about 80:20,it happens @ school of ICT too,Its barely happens @ sch of Engineering as ratio of boys to girls is 95:5 ,in my department my HOD has warn and even disgraced a lecturer cos of this but this money option still dey roll,Buhari should prob the lecturers especially that English lecturer k.Ekun.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by ayindejimmy(m): 12:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
kadith:
angry do u blame the students? they can't report. because it will come back to bite them in the ass. its like a person who goes after molesting kids and threatening them. do u think those kids will report the issue to their parents when their lives are at stake? of course not. u've read what one of them said. the rector won't do anything. meaning she may likely be getting something from the randy lecturers to be quiet. what boldness and utter rubbish. I feel sick to my stomach. education in our tertiary institutions have indeed changed. they ought to set these randy men up with CCTV or hidden cameras and expose them to the world. I'm sure some of them are married. oh I so pity their wives who will end up with God-knows-what. if the proper authorities know this and are waiting for students to come forward and report, then they are a bunch of useless people who really don't have the welfare of the students in their schools in their minds at all. I'm sure they are also in on it. these schools are the ones breeding students who are gonna be corrupt later on, down the road of life. because they have been taught how it goes from these lecturers attitude. government o, this needs to be nibbed in the bud before it blossoms into ALL Polys and universities. we have a brewing national crisis in our hands people. I'm not saying its a new thing. its a hidden under the table kind of a thing before. but now its blowing out of proportion. something has to be done to these lecturers and fast too as a deterrent to others everywhere. so these present generation of undergraduates don't hold us to Ransome when they start working and demand our arms and legs for any forms of payments.

i think the students have reported it by making public online . Now , its up to the law enforcement agencies to carry out a covert investigation to determine the veracity of this allegation . Police shouldnt just sit back and say there is no proof . They should get up and look for proofs
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
HAHAHA SO U GO JUST DAY CLASS DAY LOOK THE LECTURER DAY VEX FOR UR MIND "SEE THE EDIOT WAY SLEEP WITH MY GF angry"
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by danidee10(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2016
omusiliyu:
This can never happen in private universities.

Sit down there....things are going down in private uni's too
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2016
6digitscomrade:
where are u from sir/madam?dis is a norm ...blocking as its normally called has come to stay take it or leave it even in so called private entities..
in as much as i pray for good things to happen to people i also pray for d worst for them... Telling me it has come to stay is sickening... At old age many of these lecturers will surely experience strange ailment... Tooth for tooth, eye for an eye.. They will sure not go unpunished...
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Fourwinds: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
ayindejimmy:

i think the students have reported it by making public online . Now , its up to the law enforcement agencies to carry out a covert investigation to determine the veracity of this allegation . Police shouldnt just sit back and say there is no proof . They should get up and look for proofs
nigerian police don't work the way u think...Even when a report is placed in front of them, they are reluctant to do anything
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
mccoy47:
10,000 ~20,000 to pass one course In a Polytechnic?

Chai! Op lie small small oo angry
bro, he's saying d truth....I graduated from that poly some years back..
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by habsydiamond(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
Guy sorry to say this, no be schl una go ooo. Na MOJO industry una dey.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by FILEBE(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:
This is one of the reasons my children will school outside Nigeria. Even Nigerian private schools, I don't want.

God please visit Nigeria as soon as possible.
A

hehe. where will they go to? udegbe? some schs at Benin and Ghana? at least you know the problems of Nigerian schools and also which is fair and worse. out there is another world o. I know guys out there who came back as Junkies and world class harlots and strippers
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Damfostopper(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2016
Auchi na school?
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
There is a lot that can be done, there are so many victims n witnesses that are now alumni.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by derecho(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
Which kain medicine after death be dis?So non of the students in these departments can expose these lecturers?No video recordings of their incessant boasts in class,no revolt at all?So all girls and guys who got As in those courses fulfilled their demands?
Something is amiss ...
Meanwhile,this is bad publicity for the school especially graduates of the aforementioned departments
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by iamord(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2016
FILEBE:
A

hehe. where will they go to? udegbe? some schs at Benin and Ghana? at least you know the problems of Nigerian schools and also which is fair and worse. out there is another world o. I know guys out there who came back as Junkies and world class harlots and strippers
This is hypocrisy I'm it's grandeur state. So who begged you to be a stripper on junkie.? I can assure you that what ever is happening here will not go on like this in the international schools. At least to a large extent

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by lonelydora: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Are you insinuating that indecent act like this happens in Madonna university.

100% Yes but codely, not open like this. My cousin told me stories so i know what I'm saying.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by lonelydora: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
FILEBE:
A

The only place I take as outside Nigeria in terms of education is US and Canada. Not even UK.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by InvertedHammer: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
/
Good to know.

Any prospective female employee from Auchi Poly with 2.1 will have a lot of explaining to do. Virginity, tensile and vaginal walls stress tests will not be ruled out.
\
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by chrish2i: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
most of the lecturers in top positions in the higher institutions of learning and part of the mess. how can a student report a lecturer when the lecturer happens to be the dean or the HOD of the department? its just like saying police are your friends in Nigeria. its a pity nothing is being done to this issue in our institution. that's why half beak breads now graduate with upper and best students pass.
Re: Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
lonelydora:

100% Yes but codely, not open like this. My cousin told me stories so i know what I'm saying.
This is serious ooo... Thank God I never experienced sorting in my years in school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl In Uniben / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies / Chemical Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.