Stats: 3,150,147 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T (3733 Views)

Laptops That Can Play Fifa N Pes Games Smoothly / modify12Am 16/07/10 free Us Proxy And Other,first Come First Serve.go Get Yours / Pls I Solicite Help From Everyone I'm Trying To Connect My Wifi Enabled Laptop (via Wifi) With Anoth (2) (3) (4)

I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T by authur(m): 2:19am On Nov 12, 2006
I'm trying to play FIFA Manager 07 on my PC, but whenever i try to play it all that comes up is "FIFA Manager requires at least 768MB free swap file space. Please free the required space and re-run the game."
Please, how else can i free up this space cos I've got more than enough space on my PC. I've used up only 6.89GB and I have 21.7GB free but this rubbish still comes up thus restraining me from playing my ultimate FIFA Manager 07. Please Help me!!!!!!.

Re: I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T by cyprianjr(m): 10:29am On Jan 27, 2007
hi authur,pls do you have the fifa 07 installation key?
Re: I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T by sbucareer(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2007

I can send you one for =N=7000 with the DVD disk
Re: I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T by naijafan(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2007
una no even wan try solve authur's problem. lol
dont knw if he will need this as his question was dated november last year.

right click on my computer and select properties
goto the advanced tab and click on 'settings' in the performance frame. click the advanced tab again

now click settings on the 'virtual memory' frame. now set the paging files to as much as you want. just be reasonable when doing it tho. the initial size should be 1.5 times your physical memory size. so if you've got a 512MB ram, the value should initially be set to 768MB. if not, you can make this setting urself.

Your game should play right nw but could run slowly since ur system obviously doesnt meet minimum system requirements.
Re: I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T by irfan121: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2007
hey naijafan,

i did all that you said and i still get the same message coming up, do u have any idea??
Re: I'm Trying To Play Fifa Manager 07 On My Pc, But Whenever I Try To Play It All T by Maleeq(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2007
@irfan121

The procedure described by naijafan should work just fine. I guess what you are doing wrong here is setting the Pagefile size to the stated minimum for the game: 768Mb.

Remember, the swap file space is not going to used only by the game, thus before the game even starts up, some other process would have taken out a chunk in it.

Try increasing the size to, for example, 800 - 900Mb: of course if your Hard disk has that much available. Everything should go on finely I hope.

Audio drivers for hp g6000 vga / Download MTN Simple Server (Latest April 2015) Here / A Laptop Technician Is Here To Provide Solution To Any Of Your Laptop Fault