Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* (37513 Views)

Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo* / Celestial News Online Honours Mobiyina Oshoffa With Meritorious Award (photos) / Life And Times Of Samuel Oshoffa, Founder Of Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Melancholy(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2016
The founder of celestial church of christ Oshoffa and Obasanjo having good time together.This trend has been precedent till today between prophets of God and politicians cos everybody needs God!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2016
Is that really obj!?
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by johnydon22(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2016
..see the man hair style, Obj na Ramsey Nouah where this man deh grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by peteregwu(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2016
So oshofa is also a prophet of God? Can't stop laughing with my teeth clenched. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Stevebamdex(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2016
Issorite..I will comment when I see fuel buy.

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Melancholy(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2016
peteregwu:
So oshofa is also a prophet of God? Can't stop laughing with my teeth clenched. grin
its conspicuous that someone here is discursive. Am so proud to be member of this great fold; celestial church anyways. Thanks

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Joagbaje(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2016
peteregwu:

He was.I was there .I've been to his miracle Crusades.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by analice107: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Joagbaje:

He was.I was there .I've been to his miracle Crusades.
Really?

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Melancholy(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2016
analice107:

Really?
yes o even lalasticlala sef no fit deny am sey him no know

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Joagbaje(m): 12:53am On Apr 10, 2016
analice107:

Really?

Well I was still a child then . But I saw blind eyes open and lame walk.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by RobinHez(m): 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Recycled thread! this thing was on Frontpage before na.. undecided

Lalasticlala, there are more than enough insightful threads to push to Fp. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Berrylite: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
Okkk
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by oloriooko(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
Obj ko se'ku ko se'ye, anything goes for Obj, he eats with angels and demons alike

3 Likes

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by gohzieh(m): 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
From where do you get this pics from? You sabi who snap am
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by lollmaolol(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
TBS..nice
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wow.. smiley
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by sczeska: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by mcprince32(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
You! Yes you! Where will you be in 5years time if Jesus tarrys.

2 Likes

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by kennysteve77: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
So e don tale when pastors don dey eat like kings...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by SincereBigot: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
when our refineries were working and there was fuel

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Ratello: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wao very cool.

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by femi4: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na Osofa leg I wan see

4 Likes

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by freshness2020: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm. Contents don finish for NL.
Abeg who kill snake? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by yomalex(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmm oshoffa
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by roqrules04(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=gracehope162 post=44575751][/quote]

This ur credit no dey finish shocked
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Funjosh(m): 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Baba
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by omenka(m): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
johnydon22:
..see the man hair style, Obj na Ramsey Nouah where this man deh grin
Rotflmao!! gringrin
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by opeoluwa2(f): 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
peteregwu:

A lot of things have changed in the Christian folds. At the start of pentecostal movement in Nigeria, the pastors were real, fire brand and burning for christ.

But after their death, followers brought their own doctrines and polluted everywhere with fetish,diabolical practices.

PS: I am not a whitegarment member.

4 Likes

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is like the 13th time this pix is making front page since nairaland inception.... Probably mods dn run out of ideas of what to put on fp
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
seconded
RobinHez:
Recycled thread! this thing was on Frontpage before na.. undecided

Lalasticlala, there are more than enough insightful threads to push to Fp. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.