Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* (37517 Views)

Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo* / Celestial News Online Honours Mobiyina Oshoffa With Meritorious Award (photos) / Life And Times Of Samuel Oshoffa, Founder Of Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Elebiju1: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
peteregwu:
So oshofa is also a prophet of God? Can't stop laughing with my teeth clenched. grin
how old are you?
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by tunde82seidat(f): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
Saheed88:
Obj handsome here sha wetin come make am ugly now. Na old age or too much of voodoo.

I wan talk m too o

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Elebiju1: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
sage50:
ur founder had over 12 wives. He is nt a true Christian
The word, Christian, comes from the Greek word, christianos, which is derived from the word, christos or Christ, which means "anointed one." A Christian, then, is someone who is a follower of Christ. Who are you to judge? He is far better than you prosperity preaching pastors and in case you don't know, he was married to mama yamah only.. Moreover the Bible says all earthly relationship including marriage will end here, it won't guarantee your place in heaven. If after 69yrs the church is still waxing strong then you need to learn not to comment when you know nothing, halleluyah will always be our song.

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
peteregwu:
So oshofa is also a prophet of God? Can't stop laughing with my teeth clenched. grin

Ignorant child.

What do you know about God?
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by sunrothyme: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
Proudly Celestian.
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by sunrothyme: 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
I remain Celestial Church Of Christ member for life.What about u?
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by GenOrumov: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2016
nnadychuks:
[size=24pt]back then when there was fuel in abundance[/size] sad
And back then the refineries were working and ......

You guys weren't 170million + then.
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by Saheed88(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2016
tunde82seidat:

I wan talk m too o
I just dey wonder why the sudden ugliness.
Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by AFCcares(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
he his a God sent prophet from God after orimolade Moses was sent but he couldn't listen n received the concrete message of the church so God decide to send oshoffa the great man

1 Like

Re: Oshoffa Sharing His Meal With Obasanjo *throwback* by iamrealdeji(m): 8:03am On Sep 07, 2022
opeoluwa2:

A lot of things have changed in the Christian folds. At the start of pentecostal movement in Nigeria, the pastors were real, fire brand and burning for christ.

But after their death, followers brought their own doctrines and polluted everywhere with fetish,diabolical practices.

PS: I am not a whitegarment member.
So,this Oshoffa that claimed to wake the dead is real? Where is the evidence that he raised dead people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At US Embassy Celebration With PM Netanyahu In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.