Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,488 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Grow Your Business Online - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Grow Your Business Online (404 Views)

Get Your Business Online This Year. For As Low As 25k And Even Lower. / Get Your Business Online This Year. For As Low As 25k And Even Lower. / Great Mobile Apps That Will Grow Your Business ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Business Online by amJoe(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2016
Are you looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales or get the phones ringing to keep customers coming back for more?

I can help you promote your ads on my Facebook page, the page has 73,000+ fresh/human likes, my page is very active entertainment page. Each of my posts get reached to an average of 11,000 people, interesting ones can get reached to 30,000+ people.

If reaching large potential audience is what you seek, reaching your target is a child's play when you advertise on my page..

How to advertise?
To advertise on my Facebook page, you'll have to pay N3,000 for three days with a maximum of three posts everyday or pay N4,000 for 6days with one post everyday...

I will give you the link to my Facebook page; you'll view and confirm it yourself before you make commitment.. Note that i don't promote adult contents or adult related contents on my page..

If you're interested in promoting your ads on my page, send an email to AdCityNg@yandex.com

Thanks for reading..

(1) (Reply)

Linux Web Hosting | Wordpress | Cheap SSL & Much More - Prewebhost.com! / Fully Managed & Cheap US Linux VPS Hosting From TEMOK / We Will Develop Shopify Marketing Or E Commerce Marketing Live At YEMLAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.