Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady (27032 Views)

Muslim Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship With A Yoruba Muslim Guy / Searching For A Good Muslim Lady / Looking For A Muslim Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Adexatom: 9:47am On Nov 12, 2006
How To Win A Muslim Lady's Heart

Please Nairaland users,

I fell in love with a muslim girl. I've been thinking of how to woo and win her heart.

Please help me out! One love.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Seun(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2006
If she's a hardcore muslim or northerner, you will need to convert to Islam and prove yourself faithful.

If she's a secular muslim who lives in Lagos, then you'll just need to treat her the way you'd treat any girl you fancy.

My advice: make friends with her first, and then after 6 months propose a relationship if you're still interested.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by dennylove(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2006
well,it will be hard if the parent is a ALHAJI'S and ALHAJA'S, grin grin grin
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by edmondo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2006
u av to start behaving like a muslim or convert if she is a core muslim.firstly u start by greeting in a muslim way(salam alaykum) wenever u want to greet her.i but if she is really a true and faithful muslim u wuld surely enjoy her cos shewuld be sincere with u.

2 Likes

Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by alexis(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2006
what are your religious leanings? if your religion gives the green light on inter-religious relationships, then you can try. But you also have to find out if it is vice-versa on her side as well, otherwise you guys may love each other buy you may be fighting a lost battle

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by stranger: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2006
am also in the same boat but mine is actually an Egyptian ARAB . So what do i do?
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Oracle(m): 3:52am On Nov 13, 2006
One thing i know for sure is that if a muslim girl loves you, she loves you for who you are.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2006
Watch out bro they get one angry very easily but in other aspect they are the cleanest girl's you could ever imagine getting down with. Bro just treat her with care , show her that you love her by buying her things and she will gel but watch it bro they are very weak when it comes to bed theory.

2 Likes

Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by yeepa(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2006
@ Adexatom

Please if you are not ready to be a muslim, don't manipulate the innocent girls hear. I know people are advising you to entice her with gifts and all that but please leave her alone if you don't intend to change, with enough patience you will get someone with same religious beliefs as yours.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by toyboy1(m): 8:56am On Nov 13, 2006
Sincerity of intention and purpose is the most important thing hia. First be her friend, then try and gain her trust over time, before u know it wat seems impossible will fall in place at no extra effort.
U dont ve to convert to a muslim to marry one! Cases abound of married couples bearing different creeds and beliefs, though a concrete agreement has to be in place anyway.
Love they say transends barrier, obstacle and frontiers like age, religion , race etc

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by abacus(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2006
I think am the best person to talk to you about that, see if this can help u out,

You have to be friendly and like any thing islamic that'z d basic, Am a xtian and i have my moslem name sherrifdeen, i know moslem songs, those 'Awon afa wa ni ilorin, tin won ko wa ni kewu, ' songs, just impress her, dont need to be a 'I go die' b4 u can impress her, just let her see you like everything abt her religion, Have been a victim, but now i can handle things with a moslem chick (i wont use girl), know her moslem name, get it's meaning, discuss that and dont see religion as a barrier, finito!!!!

Oracle, you are very right, i think that works 100%

Life Line: Dont convert!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2006
undecided
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Christino(m): 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2006
A muslim lady is a human, but don't make her fall in love when you can't catch her fall. You know the consequences of going beyond a "normal" relationship, if your plan is sincere - that is you may end up getting married to her, you know what it's gonna cost you, are you prepared to go the extra mile?

Most muslim parents don't support that so you need to think about that too.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Busta(f): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2006
oh my!
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2006
why dont folks stick to the streams/rivers they are used to. undecided

Nahhh! They must go see the ocean sad then they get eaten by sharks tongue
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by diyobdw(f): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2006
I think you didnt tell us enough about u! are you moslem?
But generally the simpliest way of winning any one heart is to be yourself and be honest in your approach.
Not neccessary you wait 6month before you let her know you stand.BUt the truth is if you are not muslim expect barriers
if you are expect to ties loss knot in your faith.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by CrazyMan(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2006
Just keep attending mosque regularly.
and get familar with her parents, greet them in the muslim way and if you continue to do this regularlyi can assure you that they will hand over their daughter to you on a plater of Gold.  co's you know that muslims love their religion so much.
so if they notice that you are a devoted muslim, they would give you their support.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by archbishop(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2006
Hellooooo,
Please be yourself and if she likes you the way you are,
then go on with the relationship and if she don't,it
not worth it.
Please do not change your religion because of a woman.
byeee. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by archbishop(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2006
Hi my guy,
Forget the muslim girl.
grin grin grin
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by olabowale(m): 1:02am On Nov 15, 2006
I see alot of hypocricy here. The Christians should be ashamed of themselves in their open sexual madness. They are now introducing their lurid loodness and toying with innocent hearts of the weak muslim women. If you hate Islam, what do you want with Muslim woman? I for one will come straight pot to Christian woman and ask her to become muslim that I will marry her if she does. In Qur'an, Allah has forbidden Muslim woman to non Muslim man.

Seun, if you know Islam, you will know that there is no secularization in Islam. You are either Muslim or not. The labels, etc are the handiwork of enemies of islam and the unfortunate acceptance of it by the ignorants among the Muslims. I for one is not a scholar, but a muslim who does not carry any hyphenation. A muslim is a muslim, if it is truly Islam the is his/her religion. I am a Yoruba and yet I do not see how I can allow myself and others under my guardianship to be involved in illegal sexual relationship with any body.

The man who is interested in a muslim woman, you just have to learn about Islam and when you know enough, it will be easy for you to convert into it if your heart is pure. It will free you from the yoke of hanging your hope for salvation on an innocent man. You will then have a direct relationship in God, the only One Who can save and forgive you and prevent you from burning in Hell fire.

Just out of curiousity, Jesus was even a virgin, what are you doing trying to have illegal sex and then taking it over the top to Muslim woman? I need to move back to Nigeria and help my Muslim Brothers and Sisters from the evil web of the disbelievers.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 8:47am On Nov 15, 2006
undecided wat da fu##k is he talking about? undecided
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by diyobdw(f): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2006
i kind of got lost too lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by PLAYBOY3(m): 1:55pm On Nov 15, 2006
@OLABOWALE

Wise words. . . . . God bless Ya !

lioness:

undecided what da fu##k is he talking about? undecided

diyobdw:

i kind of got lost too lipsrsealed undecided

U girls wont damn understand cos u gat some dirty minds. . . .Stop criticising other peeps if u dont have sensible word 2 say. . .OK ?
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by molasco(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2006
What the hell is OLABOWALE talking about. Are you relating unrighteousness  to Christianity? If you have something against Christianity, this is not a forum to display your fanaticism and religious sentiment.

Jesus Christ is not an ordinary man, but a spirit sent by God to save the world. mind you, no religion preaches crime or unrighteousness.These are individual characters  that have nothing to do with religion. Compare the Holy bible and the Holy Quaran, they contain similar stories and preach toward similar direction.

So, people like you is a threat to unity,and therefore need orientation to modern life.

Long Live ISLAMIC, LONG LIVE CHRISTIANITY.

Back to the topic, my fellow Nairaland user, you don't need to convert because of a lady. Why not pray for divine guidance for direction
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by kg(f): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2006
Take it easy o, you might discover what you call love is a mere infatuation that will not last.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by lioness(f): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2006
shocked
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by alexis(m): 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2006
olabowale,

Let me ask you a question, why doesn't a muslim man convert to christianity before he marries a christian woman? yet is it a taboo for a non-muslim to marry a muslim woman. Don't get heated up by a simple thread, just give your advice.

I don't support sex before marriage, most people don't and christianity doesn't either so stop accusing christians of immorality. Nobody hates Islam, we just don't understand why a muslim (you call him fanatic yet he is still a muslim that reads the koran and live by it) can blow himslef up in the name of god for a political reason.

So, chill man
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by alexis(m): 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2006
molasco,

Your words = Compare the Holy bible and the Holy Quaran, they contain similar stories and preach toward similar direction.

I disagree with you, christianity and islam doesn't preach in the same direction at all at all.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Christino(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2006
The question is How to Win the Heart of a Muslim Lady

let's not turn this into a religious argument, the first poster needs info on how to go about it, at this point he's not asking whether or whether to ask her out, he's made his mind up.

We are drifting into topics that have as much as 10 threads opened for them already. Please let's save it.

Back @ topic.

To win the heart of a Muslim Lady and like any other lady, pray she likes you, she's just another female, no difference.
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Adexatom: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2006
What if i want to talk she said ishould just bone the side and i also ask her if she had got hooked with some1 but she say no,yet iwas not giving the chance to talk what else can i do
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Adexatom: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2006
What if i want to talk she said ishould just bone the side and i also ask her if she had got hooked with some1 but she say no,yet iwas not giving the chance to talk what else can i do
Re: How To Win The Heart Of A Muslim Lady by Christino(m): 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2006
Pray harder (i didn't say try harder o), by perseverance the snail reached the ark grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RFM DIAMOND SERVICE,DIRECT LINKAGE FOR MARRIAGEABLE SINGLES / Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / If U Need A Sugar Daddy In Lagos(only Serious Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.