Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,420 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (952968 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
wildchild1:

Is this how you write in real life? No wonder you didn't make the list
Hahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
shateemah:
I remember Magu saying that no local government will have more than one person selected, but the 2 people I know of, who were called for the training from my state are both from the same Local government. It is well

Just now, a frnd of mine informed me that there re only 2candidates from kano my state and 2 also frm jigawa in the camp... and virtually, almost all the states are not upto d said num by magu...hmm..#smh naija
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
shareezey:
Lol you're talking of two people from same local government? How about two people from the same house? Hmmm if only u know the reality of this recruitment you'll definitely be more disappointed with our system.

Lool.
Like seriously?
wildchild1, just pray NN DSS won't be like this.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
I pray that sooner than later, we will celebrate something bigger in God name... Ameen

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
ishaqm48:

Just now, a frnd of mine informed me that there re only 2candidates from kano my state and 2 also frm jigawa in the camp... and virtually, almost all the states are not upto d said num by magu...hmm..#smh naija
Is it one of DS cadre whose phones av been switched off since saturday that gave u this info, or a source from NDA or Efcc? Lets be careful.
And to everyone on this thread, i wont defend naija corrupt system but my advice is dont hate on them all. Its in two ways. I know of someone among them who knew no one but God. I saw him pray, fast, confess, suffer, go broke, face humiliations and profess all through this past one year and it worked out for him. Now dont get me wrong, he is not d only one that prayed n fasted, truth is, its his time. I also assume that there will also be people who got there with long leg, i av no evidence tho. I wont say what i am not sure of.
I know how painful it is for anyone who didnt get picked cos this recruitment process is d longest and most draining i have seen in a long time. Trust me, i av an idea what most people especially the un employed, under employed and poor ones went through.
Please take heart, truth is everyone wont make it. I only wish they had dropped most people a long time ago even before interview.
Nevertheless, Gods will must be done and what will be will be. I pray that by this time next year, everyone of you here will look back and laugh. I am not an applicant in this exercise but i have had my share of recruitment disappointments (even in the recent FCSC) but i am not hating on them or the system and i am still not gainfully employed and i believe God will satisfy us all and make our joys full. I know if my parents too are highly connected they will pull strings to fix me there too. Its a selfish world.
However pls Dont be bitter or hate on them, its their time. Many of them got there through grace, many are called but few are chosen.
Brace up, pick up the pieces and move on. I just pray government will create more job opportunities for us to reduce this shame, pain and hunger. Nigeria is blessed. All these money they lock away, squander and bury around can be spread and invested into ministries, mechanized farms and lots more, so millions of youths can be employed. They keep telling us to become entrepreneurs, but where is d capital.I could go on but i think i have made my point.
Goodluck everyone

12 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
mzsarah:

Is it one of DS cadre whose phones av been switched off since saturday that gave u this info, or a source from NDA or Efcc? Lets be careful.
And to everyone on this thread, i wont defend naija corrupt system but my advice is dont hate on them all. Its in two ways. I know of someone among them who knew no one but God. I saw him pray, fast, confess, suffer, go broke, face humiliations and profess all through this past one year and it worked out for him. Now dont get me wrong, he is not d only one that prayed n fasted, truth is, its his time. I also assume that there will also be people who got there with long leg, i av no evidence tho. I wont say what i am not sure of.
I know how painful it is for anyone who didnt get picked cos this recruitment process is d longest and most draining i have seen in a long time. Trust me, i av an idea what most people especially the un employed, under employed and poor ones went through.
Please take heart, truth is everyone wont make it. I only wish they had dropped most people a long time ago even before interview.
Nevertheless, Gods will must be done and what will be will be. I pray that by this time next year, everyone of you here will look back and laugh. I am not an applicant in this exercise but i have had my share of recruitment disappointments (even in the recent FCSC) but i am not hating on them or the system and i am still not gainfully employed and i believe God will satisfy us all and make our joys full. I know if my parents too are highly connected they will pull strings to fix me there too. Its a selfish world.
However pls Dont be bitter or hate on them, its their time. Many of them got there through grace, many are called but few are chosen.
Brace up, pick up the pieces and move on. I just pray government will create more job opportunities for us to reduce this shame, pain and hunger. Nigeria is blessed. All these money they lock away, squander and bury around can be spread and invested into ministries, mechanized farms and lots more, so millions of youths can be employed. They keep telling us to become entrepreneurs, but where is d capital.I could go on but i think i have made my point.
Goodluck everyone

an army officer who is a friend of mine if u must know.... God is with us all.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by wildchild1: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
zlatan:

Lool.
Like seriously?
wildchild1, just pray NN DSS won't be like this.

Looooools, like how do you mean? tongue
On a more serious note tho, I'm not saying they are perfect but we should learn how not to say what we're not sure of, and I still repeat there are many people that were short listed and didn't influence it.

As for NN DSSC ehn, I don tire ooo and the news I'm hearing about 2:2 candidates is not funny at all. NN DSSC is the most transparent and strict amongst the 3 armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by wildchild1: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
tatawesome:

Hahhahahaahahahhahahahahahahaha

Why hath thou laughing now, someone cannot play with you people again? grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by wildchild1: 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
sleuthhound:
lmao, is dat d issue?
ur intent here is clear.
To find quarrel. Lol.

Lols... I dey folo u play na grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
wildchild1:

Why hath thou laughing now, someone cannot play with you people again? grin
You are damn hilarious! It's good though. At least, as EFCC don do us strong thing, na comedy remain to regulate d high BP wey dem give us for d waiting period.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by wildchild1: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
tatawesome:

You are damn hilarious! It's good though. At least, as EFCC don do us strong thing, na comedy remain to regulate d high BP wey dem give us for d waiting period.

Hehehehe, as comedy dey flow, make we dey connect, we can share our story on the FP also.. you can never know, waiting for that PM tongue
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
ishaqm48:

an army officer who is a friend of mine if u must know.... God is with us all.
Pls someone should tell us.. There is another list coming... Even if is a lie.. So that we can hope for something

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
fwici:

Pls someone should tell us.. There is another list coming... Even if is a lie.. So that we can hope for something
but the truth is dat people will be joining them from time to time..A DA guy told me that some even joined them 2 month into the training..But to be on that list, it will only be by God and connecting u to ur ryt source..@mz sarah, i had a friend that we have been doing it together since medical period, eventhough he wasnt picked but to my greatest surprise he told me of his own connection 3 days ago and i didnt know..Dont be surprise that thr person u are talking to might havr a strong connection o..Such is life
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
let declare the EFCC 2016 recuitment close. Let furge ahead... I repeat let furge aheah... Time , time is going... what is left is move on, take a deep breath, and let it Go... EFCC recuitment declared close. ... dnt waste time crying. please move ahead... U can also be a governor, senator, a business tacoon, let it Go... move ahead now, goodluck and God bless you all. take ur deep beath and bow out of the recuitment trend...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
Story Of The Week:::::: 25 MINUTES "Oscar! Please I beg you. It won't happen again. I'm sorry." Sophia cried out as Oscar turned her into a punching bag. He smacked her head and threw her against the table. Her waist smashed hard on the edges. The glass wares fell to the ground and shattered into fragments. "I've warned you severally. I hate it when I see you hang out with any man not me. I'll deal with you today!" Oscar flexed his muscles as he yelled. He rendered a blinding slap on Sophia's face. She lost conscious a little and fell to the ground. The broken pieces of the glass wares torn through her skin. She felt sharp deep pains. "Oscar! Oscar! Oscar! I'm bleeding. Please, I'm sorry." She struggled with her breath as she called out. She was bleeding profusely. It didn't matter to Oscar. "That's what you get for disobeying me." Oscar roared out his vexation and walked away. Sophia shed blood-ridden tears as she tried to help herself up. The broken pieces of ware pierced her skin. Some hooked on her skin. She felt a sharp pain as she pulled them out. Each one she pulled forced out tears that stung her eye sockets. She wept at her sorrowful situation. The Oscar that she loved so much is the one leaving scars all over her body. The previous scars are still fresh. And he has added new ones. Sophia lost her virginity to Oscar. It formed a bond that attached her to him. She's foolishly in love. Everything Oscar does is right. Everything he says sticks. Oscar is reaping an undeserving love. He knows Sophia was so in love and couldn't do without him. He took advantage of such a rare privilege and used her like a piece of rag. He forcefully demanded sex from her and most often rape her. Almost everyday he demands sex favours from her. After each ejaculation, he'll abandon her like a prostitute. He claimed he loved her and wouldn't stand to see her with another man. He was still struggling to become financially mature. Sophia most of often help him financially. Cook for him with her money. Wash and take care of his home. It's just one room apartment. Sophia turned down the advances of many potential men because of Oscar. Oscar on the other hand, was a possessive jealous cheat. He cheated on her and wouldn't let her go. Sophia couldn't see all the wrong he was doing. She was totally in love. Oscar promised to change. She believed him and she was waiting patiently for him to realize she was his woman. She stuck to him because she believed Oscar loved her that's why he's protecting her from other men. And plus, he doesn't want to let her go. She believed he will change someday. Sophia's phone was ringing. She noticed that it was an unknown number. Oscar was around her and she was so afraid to pick her call. "Pick your call Sophia." Oscar urged her. "I don't know the number calling me. I don't want to pick." Her lips vibrated in fear as she refused to yield to Oscar's request. Oscar grabbed her phone and answered the call. He discovered it was a man that was calling her. He dropped the call without finding out who the caller was. "A man is calling you again? How the hell did he get your number Sophia?" He raged. Great panic squeezed Sophia's throat. "I don't know the person that called me. I didn't give anyone my number lately. I'm sorry please." She begged. "Sorry? That's not the reply I expected. For the last time who's the man that called you?" He stood up and walked closer to Sophia as he asked her. His anger boiled and evaporated into extreme vexation. Sophia trembled and hid her face with her arms. "Oscar you picked the call not me. You should've at least find out who the caller was." She explained calmly. "What! Are you crazy?" He dragged her roughly to the floor. "You're a big liar! A fool! How dare you challenge me that way? I asked you a tiny question and you threw it back to me. Was it my phone he called? You must be very stupid!" He roared and beat the demon out of her. "Oscar please, I'm sorry! I swear I don't know him. I didn't give any man my number. I don't know how he got it!" She cried and pleaded. Oscar lashed her with his belt. She cried like a woman thrown into boiling hot oil. She begged and begged. Oscar didn't relent; he flogged her terribly until he got tired. "I'm hungry. Prepare my food." He commanded as he walked away from her. Sophia couldn't help but cry miserably. She got up with marks all over skin and walked to the kitchen crying bitterly. The same night, Oscar demanded for sex. Sophia complained of body pains from the weeps she received from him. "I can't make love to you tonight. I feel pains all over my body. Tomorrow please." She tried to elicit some pity from Oscar. "That's total rubbish. You brought it upon yourself. You fouled my orders. I'm getting sex tonight and right now!" Oscar ended and jumped on Sophia. "Please Oscar; my body is filled with pains. Please, don't do this to me." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she begged. Oscar ripped her night dress apart and forced his manhood into her. He didn't initiate any initial pre-intimacy to get her body ready. He thrust her like a demon and ravaged her. "Oscar please, that's enough. It's too painful. Please stop!" Sophia cried like a woman who lost her husband to assassinators. Oscar used her that night and abandoned her like a LovePeddler like previous other times. Sophia laid in bed and cried. He looked at Oscar, the one her soul is bonded to with so much love and wept bitterly. Oscar finally made it in life. He started growing rich. Sophia was so happy for him. Finally Oscar will marry her like he promised. He secured a new apartment outside the state without her knowledge. He was planning to leave the state. He had sex with her like crazy. He used her and used her to his satisfaction once more. He finally disappeared and abandoned Sophia. Sophia tried to reach him through his cell phone. He rejected her many calls. Sophia tried severally and finally he picked. "Oscar what happened? Are you Okay? I've been trying to reach you for so long. Where are you? How could you just shut me out?" She asked in a hurry. "Sophia I'm very okay. Please stop disturbing my line. It's over between us. I can't continue with you. There's nothing left in you. Your vagina is so slacked and wide. It's not pleasurable any more. I got tired of you even before I left you. Stop bothering me. I've moved on with my life. Do the same, goodbye and good riddance!" He dropped the call. That moment a veil fell off Sophia's eyeballs. It was like she was suddenly freed from her enchantment. As her clouded mind cleans up with the truth about her blind love for Oscar, she dissolved into a new being. Her senses slowly departed from her. She turned into an unfortunate mad woman. She was sent to a psychological hospital. No positive news was heard about her again. *poor Sophia* Oscar enjoyed only a brief moment of peace. He endured a consistent sleepless night. His nightmares stole the night from him. He searched for a woman who'll love him but failed. He was emotionally ruined and dead. A grave loneliness enveloped his heart. Even though he had his sanity, he was just a shadow of his former self. The money and all he had hated him. He lacked fulfilled happiness and peace of mind. He had to suffer all these for four years. One certain night, he experienced a wonderful dream and a calm night all through. That was the first time in four years he slept peacefully well. It was Sophia he dreamt about. And finally he realized she was the only one who'll bring happiness and peace into his soul. He realized he has abandoned a diamond while picking stones. He set out in utter desperation and determination to find Sophia. He returned to the state where he abandoned her. He traced her to the psychological hospital and he was told she has been discharged. He searched and searched and searched for her. He searched every corner of the state. And finally like a bolt out of the blue, he found her standing in front of the church. It was the only place in town he didn't search. She looked so happy in her wedding dress. Oscar noticed she was about to get married. He ran like a troubled soul escaping from hell to her. "Oh my God! Sophia! I can't believe this is you! Thank God I found you. I've searched the whole town for you!" He said excitedly as tears rolled down his eyes. He has realized all the wrong he did to Sophia. Sophia couldn't utter a word. She stood like a statue and watched Oscar. "Sophia..." Oscar started on a painful note traced with regrets and repentance. "I know you've always wanted a different me to love you. I know how much you waited patiently for me. I'm a changed man now Sophia. Please, I've not known peace ever since I left you. You can't marry another man. Please give me just a tiny minute of chance to make it up to you. I beg you in the name God." Oscar fell to his kneels like a fool and cried out to Sophia. Sophia heaved a tear and finally decided to speak. Painful tears that remind her of the sufferings she endured in the hands of Oscar began to draw lines of agonies down her cheek. All the scars he left on her body itched and bit her. They reminded her of the slavery she was forced into by Oscar. All the time she was used and used, and finally tossed into the waste can like a useless rag. She remembered everything and how she was dumped like a dead prostitute without a family. She looked up and sniffled at Oscar, the failure she was struck with, the wasted years in rue and bitterness. The torture, the tears, the afflictions and all the painful days she was made to bleed by someone she loved. She remembered all the suitors with good prospects she ignored just to please Oscar. She expelled loudly and wept more at the death trap that stood before her. She looked at her years of sufferings and madness and cried like a lost soul locked up in hell to rot and decay. She looked up at Oscar the scar-agent of Satan and wept bitterly. Is it wrong to love someone so much? She asked. She fixed her crying eyeballs on Oscar as she sang this song by Michael Learns "Boy I miss your kisses All the time but this is Twenty five minutes too late Though you traveled so far Boy I'm sorry you're Twenty five minutes too late" Oscar started experiencing strange changes around him. Sophia continued. "Oscar I'm married now. You're too late. I got married twenty five minutes ago. I'm free from you Oscar. I'm free your scars. The scars you impregnated my body with are healed by my loving husband. I've moved on Oscar. You should do same. Goodbye and good riddance!" She finished and joined her husband. Oscar threw away a diamond while picking stones. He hurt and abandoned the one that hold his eternal happiness and sanity. He earned the reward for his foolishness and wickedness. He lived mentally disturbed for so many years. He regained his senses when he has lost everything he had. He had to depend on odd jobs to survive. He helped people with their loads in the market and get paid. He helped a man to carry his load to his car. He got to his car and discovered he was Sophia's husband. Sophia was in the car playing with her children. Oscar dropped the load and walked away in shame without collecting his wage. {THE END} SCARS GET HEALED; NO OSCAR CAN DELAY YOUR HEALING. Well, ladies, it's better to be with someone that loves you than to suffer in a wrong relationship with someone you love but doesn't appreciate you or treat you like a human. # OTOM

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
NokiaN8:
Story Of The
Well, ladies, it's better to be with someone that
loves you than to suffer in a wrong relationship
with someone you love but doesn't appreciate
you or treat you like a human.
# OTOM
Hmmm! For me to av taken my time to read ds whole epistle na joblessness cause am sha. Nonetheless, me still Wonder how some women give dmslves up for brutality and even spend their money for boyvriend in ds almost 22nd century(lmao)! Chai. I love my kind of woman.
Sophia, sorry o

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Did I hear that someone get this job on a platter what else can be far frm the truth. This thing is everyone claims no connection till they get what they want. you can't come frm my state and just grt the job like that it's an IMPOSICANT. May Allah compensate us with something better.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2017
azz19:
Did I hear that someone get this job on a platter what else can be far frm the truth. This thing is everyone claims no connection till they get what they want. you can't come frm my state and just grt the job like that it's an IMPOSICANT. May Allah compensate us with something better.

Amin summa Amin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by HullTiger(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Not a single post today guys, Hope you're all doing well, and keeping the candle lit, and hopes alive, This is not over

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2017
HullTiger:
Not a single post today guys, Hope you're all doing well, and keeping the candle lit, and hopes alive, This is not over
Some of us will still smile very soon. let keep the faith going. sms will still come in any time

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2017
zakson4real:

Some of us will still smile very soon. let keep the faith going. sms will still come in any time
like seriously, that is what they tell you when they don't want to say it can't be done agian. For me I'm not mad about EFCC I just want to get a life. It can be CCFE
Re: Efcc Recruitment by CellTabRepairs: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
TAKE a job if it comes and if it doesn't, don't just waste an entire year of your life 'finding'. Do something!

A Chinese proverb says "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is NOW!

This resource which makes you earn huge returns very quickly also exposes you to opportunities in people of substance who may help you if a job remains your dream!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need to start now!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shiwaggz57(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
nawa EFCC don go down for the list of job/vacancy. well lemme quickly share my experience just now as I got it. there was this friend I made at kaduna when we went for medicals, I was just going through my contact when I saw his number. when I called him to ask if he got the SMS, then he said it was yesterday evening One EFCC official called n asked him if he never got their SMS, he replied that he didn't get their SMS, so the guy ask him to come to camp n he sent him the SMS so he was at the market when I called him in purchase of the stuffs he will b needing in the NDA camp. though he was skeptical when he received the call until he was told to better come on tym. so api for him. I which him safe trip. peace. this myt bring hope I guess.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
shiwaggz57:
nawa EFCC don go down for the list of job/vacancy. well lemme quickly share my experience just now as I got it. there was this friend I made at kaduna when we went for medicals, I was just going through my contact when I saw his number. when I called him to ask if he got the SMS, then he said it was yesterday evening One EFCC official called n asked him if he never got their SMS, he replied that he didn't get their SMS, so the guy ask him to come to camp n he sent him the SMS so he was at the market when I called him in purchase of the stuffs he will b needing in the NDA camp. though he was skeptical when he received the call until he was told to better come on tym. so api for him. I which him safe trip. peace. this myt bring hope I guess.

lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Majia: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lol awaiting cadets

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
shiwaggz57:
hummm... it maybe fake.. ur friend maybe , or may not be saying d truth. since name
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2017
NokiaN8:

hummm... it maybe fake.. ur friend maybe , or may not be saying d truth. since name
itsnot fake..people are entering that camp on almost a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shiwaggz57(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2017
NokiaN8:

what would it profit him to fake it, after all he was working.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shiwaggz57(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2017
Adexlexy:
itsnot fake..people are entering that camp on almost a daily basis

don't b surprised, after few months of training some of us myt be called.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
shiwaggz57:

don't b surprised, after few months of training some of us myt be called.

Very true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.